PDA

View Full Version : Common Sense says....

camelcowboy
03-09-2007, 12:47 PM
We need to plug some of our holes during Free agency. CB,DT,LB,RB, position are clearly in need of a upgrade. We have 8 picks and even if we have great draft this year the odds of us successfully filling all those holes are not good. I'm not including positions like WR, and TE were i view we could use better players. The Bills would do themselve a huge favor by picking up a veteran corner. Tory James, Nick Harper, or a DT like Boone, and Scott from the Bears. What positions should the bills shore up using FA?

TheGhostofJimKelly
03-09-2007, 12:49 PM
I wouldn't be to sure if they will. They spent $80 million dollars on the O-Line. I don't really see them going after any big names if any.

OpIv37
03-09-2007, 12:52 PM
I think we absolutely need a CB like Hood or Harper and a vet RB- both of those should be affordable. I'd like to see an LB but I don't know who's left that will help.

camelcowboy
03-09-2007, 12:54 PM
I wouldn't be to sure if they will. They spent $80 million dollars on the O-Line. I don't really see them going after any big names if any. Im not saying they should break the bank, there are alot of mid level freeagents on the market that would help this team. Keep in mind everyday these guys are on the market their price "in theory" should go down. It would be a mistake for the bills to be done in free agency. They need bodies

patmoran2006
03-09-2007, 12:56 PM
I think we need a CB for sure via FA.

And i'd like to see a DT like Boone as well-- for the biggest reason being that we wouldnt have to address it on draft day- since Okoye probably wont be there anyway.

I'd love to draft for MLB, RB and then simply the BPA each pick after.