PDA

View Full Version : Keep talkin' Willis

PromoTheRobot
03-09-2007, 02:09 PM
Willis McDouchbag just threw his teammates and the entire Bills organization under the bus on Sirius NFL Radio today, saying the Bills "lacked a winning mentality." The Ravens play in Buffalo this season. I'm sure Willis' ex-teammates will have a very special welcome home waiting for him.

PTR

Novacane
03-09-2007, 02:10 PM
Willis should look in the mirror

OpIv37
03-09-2007, 02:12 PM
Willis McDouchbag just threw his teammates and the entire Bills organization under the bus on Sirius NFL Radio today, saying the Bills "lacked a winning mentality." The Ravens play in Buffalo this season. I'm sure Willis' ex-teammates will have a very special welcome home waiting for him.

PTR

too bad he'll have 200 yards against our crap D.

njsue
03-09-2007, 02:12 PM
Willis meet TKO :evil:

Dr. Lecter
03-09-2007, 02:13 PM

Not if he dances like a ballerina.

Romes
03-09-2007, 02:14 PM

does that mean we are trading for Vilma?

JJamezz
03-09-2007, 02:15 PM
You telling me McGahee used 'mentality' in a sentence?

Jan Reimers
03-09-2007, 02:16 PM
Everyday, I'm more happy the punk is gone. I wish him nothing but the worst.

Don't Panic
03-09-2007, 02:18 PM
True justice would be a career ending injury on the turf of the Ralph next year. I'm not one to wish ill-well on another person too often, but I have to admit that would be gratifying to see.

hammerbillsfan
03-09-2007, 02:19 PM
:clap: Marv for getting rid of the cancers on this team.

Mudflap1
03-09-2007, 02:20 PM
Bottom line: Willis didn't have the preparation skills or team attitude. What were the Bills supposed to do, give this guy a big extension or big contract next year? For what? We're better off going after A-Train, maybe a guy like Droughns or Brown, and drafting a guy.

Jon

Carlton Bailey
03-09-2007, 02:21 PM
Willis, spell the word "couch..."

C-O-R...you going to the mall later?

No, I'm not going to the mall. Please spell the word.

C-O-U-C-H...Couch. I am the smartest man alive!

*Stolen from Billy Madison just to prove that McGahee's a dumbass.

TheGhostofJimKelly
You telling me McGahee used 'mentality' in a sentence?

You beat me to it, I was going to say: Willis, spell mentality.

Mudflap1
True justice would be a career ending injury on the turf of the Ralph next year. I'm not one to wish ill-well on another person too often, but I have to admit that would be gratifying to see.

Oh come on man... don't go there. The guy is a slacker, he's going to be a problem in Baltimore, either because he'll irritate guys like Ray Lewis and Steve McNair, or because his lack of preparation and lackadasical behavior will not give them any results.

Jon

patmoran2006
03-09-2007, 02:22 PM
As long as he's not color blind, and he doesnt think we're wearing NY Jets uniforms we'll be fine.

What a scumbag.. There's only one problem though.. What he said is absolutely 100% true.... He shoulda included HIMSELF though.

don137
03-09-2007, 02:23 PM
WM is the poster child of just going through the motions and not with a winning attitude. Are you telling me that threating to hold out unless you get your contract re-negotiated is the mark of a champion and a winner?

RockStar36
03-09-2007, 02:24 PM
Oh come on man... don't go there. The guy is a slacker, he's going to be a problem in Baltimore, either because he'll irritate guys like Ray Lewis and Steve McNair, or because his lack of preparation and lackadasical behavior will not give them any results.

Jon

His attitude won't be a problem in Baltimore. People like Ray Lewis and Ed Reed will knock some sense into him.

OpIv37
03-09-2007, 02:25 PM
Not if he dances like a ballerina.

could go either way- I can see him slacking like he usually does, but I could also see him motivated against us like he always was against the Jets.

patmoran2006
03-09-2007, 02:26 PM
His attitude won't be a problem in Baltimore. People like Ray Lewis and Ed Reed will knock some sense into him.
Absolutely..

and that why you dont get rid of guys like TKO and London Fletcher and replace them with rookies or wet-behind-the-ear "vets".

I want to know more about patrick Willis' PERSONALITY, I already know he can play the game and hit. Is he a leader? is he vocal? Will he get in your face?

this team needs ****ing LEADERS not just good young players.

RockStar36
03-09-2007, 02:26 PM
He'll be motivated all season long.

OpIv37
03-09-2007, 02:28 PM
He'll be motivated all season long.

don't be so sure- he's got his guaranteed money.

Mudflap1
03-09-2007, 02:28 PM
Absolutely..

and that why you dont get rid of guys like TKO and London Fletcher and replace them with rookies or wet-behind-the-ear "vets".

I want to know more about patrick Willis' PERSONALITY, I already know he can play the game and hit. Is he a leader? is he vocal? Will he get in your face?

this team needs ****ing LEADERS not just good young players.

Hasn't Jauron already said Crowell is going to play MLB? Unless he's pathological, which I don't think he is, Willis is not coming to Buffalo.

Jon

Ickybaluky
03-09-2007, 02:29 PM
I could see Willis doing very well in Baltimore. He is a good fit for that offense, which revolves around power-running.

One thing Baltimore does really well is stay with the running game. They are going to feed McGahee the ball every game. I bet he gets 350-400 carries next year.

RockStar36
03-09-2007, 02:31 PM
Hasn't Jauron already said Crowell is going to play MLB? Unless he's pathological, which I don't think he is, Willis is not coming to Buffalo.

Jon

Linebackers can't move around?

Mudflap1
He might get 350-400 carries next year... if he doesn't get banged up like he seems to in Buffalo every game and leave for awhile... or stop to eat a ham sandwich on the sidelines. I swear, that sold me that Willis needed to go... eating a ham sandwich on the sidelines... and he had his best game of the season that day too!

Jon

patmoran2006

Jon
That'll change if Okoye is gone and patrick Willis is on the board. We need a LB and we need a DT and we need a RB

* there are not Top first half round DT's past Branch and Okoye
* There are no OLB rated top half of the first round
* RB of course is a possiblity.

Mudflap1
03-09-2007, 02:32 PM
Linebackers can't move around?

If we are going to draft an OLB, we would draft someone like Posluszny or something, a natural OLB, not draft a MLB and teach him to play outside. What sense would that make? They are two totally different positions.

Jon

RockStar36
03-09-2007, 02:32 PM
He might get 350-400 carries next year... if he doesn't get banged up like he seems to in Buffalo every game and leave for awhile... or stop to eat a ham sandwich on the sidelines. I swear, that sold me that Willis needed to go... eating a ham sandwich on the sidelines... and he had his best game of the season that day too!

Jon

That sold you?

He was sick and puking his guts out on the sideline so they gave him a ham sandwich to put something back in his stomach, therefore allowing him to go back out and play. That sold you?

hammerbillsfan
03-09-2007, 02:33 PM
Someone should tell him the Ravens aren't moving to Toronto. :meh:

RockStar36
03-09-2007, 02:33 PM
If we are going to draft an OLB, we would draft someone like Posluszny or something, a natural OLB, not draft a MLB and teach him to play outside. What sense would that make? They are two totally different positions.

Jon

Crowell can move back over. I'm sure they plan on moving Crowell to MLB but if Willis is the best player on the board I would assume they would consider moving Crowell back.

Mudflap1
03-09-2007, 02:35 PM
That'll change if Okoye is gone and patrick Willis is on the board. We need a LB and we need a DT and we need a RB

* there are not Top first half round DT's past Branch and Okoye
* There are no OLB rated top half of the first round
* RB of course is a possiblity.

I think Buffalo takes Branch or Okoye or trades up to get a guy like Adrian Peterson or Calvin Johnson if they fall to 5 or 6 (not likely). If all of those guys are gone, I think they trade down and take an OLB or RB later in the first round. Then maybe (if they trade down), they can use their surplus of picks to trade back up and take either an OLB or RB (whichever they didn't already pick) in the high second or late first.

Jon

Mudflap1
03-09-2007, 02:36 PM
That sold you?

He was sick and puking his guts out on the sideline so they gave him a ham sandwich to put something back in his stomach, therefore allowing him to go back out and play. That sold you?

Would Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas, or Andre Reed have taken themselves out of a game to eat a ham sandwich if they felt sick? Didn't think so.

Jon

Mudflap1
03-09-2007, 02:37 PM
Crowell can move back over. I'm sure they plan on moving Crowell to MLB but if Willis is the best player on the board I would assume they would consider moving Crowell back.

Perhaps. And I think Willis might be a good draft pick. I'm just going by what Jauron's been saying the past couple of weeks. If he's not lying, then Crowell is our MLB for this season.

Jon

patmoran2006
03-09-2007, 02:42 PM
You cant take away from the fact Willis is a good RB.

He did have 3365 yards and 24 TDs in three years. and that was running behind a pretty horrid OL, and a really bad QB situation until Losman finally came into his own the second half of last season.

I wouldnt be the least bit shocked if he approached 1500 yards and 15 TDs next year.

Saratoga Slim
03-09-2007, 02:42 PM
I'm so glad he said that. Seriously. I was feeling like I may have been a little hard on him in comments about his attitude, when in yesterday's interview he thanked the Bills for drafting him and for everything they've done for him.

The Bills lack a winning mentality? Who says that? He should have quite talking while he was ahead. What an idiot.

This makes it much easier to turn him out with a boot in the ass.

Saratoga Slim
03-09-2007, 02:47 PM
I think Buffalo takes Branch or Okoye or trades up to get a guy like Adrian Peterson or Calvin Johnson if they fall to 5 or 6 (not likely). If all of those guys are gone, I think they trade down and take an OLB or RB later in the first round. Then maybe (if they trade down), they can use their surplus of picks to trade back up and take either an OLB or RB (whichever they didn't already pick) in the high second or late first.

Jon

You know, if Okoye's off the board I would not at all mind seeing us trade down 5-10 spaces, grab another first day pick, and draft Posluszny, Timmons or another OLB (or Willis if still on the board), and leave Crowell at MLB.

OpIv37
03-09-2007, 02:48 PM
You cant take away from the fact Willis is a good RB.

He did have 3365 yards and 24 TDs in three years. and that was running behind a pretty horrid OL, and a really bad QB situation until Losman finally came into his own the second half of last season.

I wouldnt be the least bit shocked if he approached 1500 yards and 15 TDs next year.

his YPC is horrible and has been going down. He lacks breakaway speed. He never regained his pre-injury explosiveness. He dances behind the line and doesn't hit holes hard. He doesn't block well. He doesn't catch well out of the back field (in fact, I was at the game against baltimore in 04 when he tipped a ball up into the air that that was picked off and returned for a TD).

On top of that, he skips mini camps when the team is installing a new offense and his lack of understanding shows on the field.

The guy has all the physical tools but doesn't do the necessary things to make himself a complete back. He's the Volvo of the NFL- you're paying for the name but the quality of the product doesn't justify the expense.

TedMock
03-09-2007, 03:03 PM
Oh, he has breakaway speed. He just chooses to save it for the Jets. Speed, strength, etc are not his problem. Proper motivation is. Either way we win. We needed him out of the locker room and he wanted out. Whether or not he sucks or makes the pro-bowl for the next 9 years is 100% irrelevant in this trade. He wasn't going to do that in Buffalo either way. Anyway, here is an example of the speed he only displays twice a year...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-IwPqfwR2o

Notice how he bursts into the open field. Ticks me off.

madness
03-09-2007, 03:06 PM
As long as he's not color blind, and he doesnt think we're wearing NY Jets uniforms we'll be fine.

What a scumbag.. There's only one problem though.. What he said is absolutely 100% true.... He shoulda included HIMSELF though.

Nice, he's wrong for saying that but you agree with him 100%. Can we trade you to Baltimore?

Captain gameboy
03-09-2007, 03:10 PM
I bet he gets 350-400 carries next year.

The only carry I hope he gets is carried off the field.

I honestly think he may become the most hated ex-Bill in history.

When I think of what this franchise did in taking a chance on this punk and waiting a year for him, it infuriates me.

The visual, seen many times, of him sitting on the bench with some stupid cape on, nursing some supposed injury and completely alone-not a teammate in view; thats what I think of him.

Total goof. Total punk.
Should have gotten rid of him two years ago.

Captain gameboy
03-09-2007, 03:11 PM
I bet he gets 350-400 carries next year.

The only carry I hope he gets is carried off the field.

When I think of what this franchise did in taking on chance on this punk and waiting a year for him, it infuriates me.

The visual, seen many times, of him sitting on the bench with some stupid cape on, nursing some supposed injury and completely alone-not a teammate in view; thats what I think of him.

Total goof. Total punk.
Should have gotten rid of him two years ago.

When Ralph clled him a "disappointment," it was his most understated comment in history.

sdbillsfan1
03-09-2007, 04:17 PM
Reminds me of the old sayin ::

"People with glass knees shouldn't throw stones".....I'd ...stfu if I were you willis...But then again keep talkin son keep talkin.

Tatonka
03-09-2007, 04:35 PM
Would Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas, or Andre Reed have taken themselves out of a game to eat a ham sandwich if they felt sick? Didn't think so.

Jon

actually, i never felt the same about thurman after he fumbled for the second time in the 4th superbowl.. right after halftime, we were beating dallas and he fumbled. it was returned for a td and we never led again.

thurman took himself out that second half due to a "stomach illness".. but for all intents and purposes, thurman quit.

so yeah.. thurman would.. but not reed or kelly.

Tatonka
03-09-2007, 04:37 PM

um.. not as long as OJ is alive.

feelthepain
03-09-2007, 04:41 PM

PTR

That's more of a coaching dig then anything else. And do you notice Bufflao isn't getting a lot of looks from the FA's avalible?? Maybe the players going to Buffalo for a visit are getting the same impression.

AndreReed83
03-09-2007, 04:43 PM
Personally, I think he'll be motivated this coming season, but by next year, he'll remember how much he misses his lazy, promiscuous offseasons.

Gunzlingr
03-09-2007, 04:44 PM
don't be so sure- he's got his guaranteed money.

Yep. They should have kept his contract as is so they at least they would get 1 season of motivation.

raphael120
03-09-2007, 05:05 PM
Me also being a Steelers, fan, I'm going to be hoping that Casey Hampton sits on his ****in head 2 times a year.

Ultra Chimp 1
03-09-2007, 05:32 PM
There hasn't been a winning mentality in Buffalo.

I dont know why the hell you guys are trying to deny this is the case.

In case you missed it, the Bills haven't made the playoffs in years.

This team WILL NOT make the playoffs this year or next.

Willis is right. There is hardly ANY TALENT on this team.

Outside of Evans, this team is absolutely terrible.

BTW, never was a big fan of Mcgahee, but the moves made this offseason are ridiculous.

ublinkwescore
03-09-2007, 06:46 PM

Jon

I think this depends on the person - you're going to do what ever you think is gonna make you feel better.

that being said, I'm not defending Willis - I trust Marv's decision making - he did after all turn the Bickering Bills around once before did he not?

PromoTheRobot
03-13-2007, 09:08 AM
That's more of a coaching dig then anything else. And do you notice Bufflao isn't getting a lot of looks from the FA's avalible?? Maybe the players going to Buffalo for a visit are getting the same impression.

The Bills have a tremendous attitude. Buffalo's problem with FA's is what the press and media have to say about the team and city. Face it. You can't make fun of people for their race, religion, sex, etc, so all that's left is to make fun of cities. People need something to kick so they can feel superior. If anyone lacked a winning attitude on the Bills, he was wearing jersey #21.

PTR