PDA

View Full Version : Dukes Mock Draft

T-Long
03-09-2007, 02:42 PM
How crazy is this? I'd love to see Houston in a Bills uni, but with pick #12?!

Link (http://www.nfl.com/draft/story/10037862)

This guy really doesn't have much credibility, but something at least to discuss.

Carlton Bailey
03-09-2007, 02:46 PM
What's so non-credible about Dukes? I've seen Houston climb up plenty of mock draft boards, so there's no surprise about this. I don't want Houston, but picking him wouldn't shock me.

patmoran2006
03-09-2007, 02:47 PM
gag to any CB in a cover two defense going 12th, especially to a team that has no RB or MLB (or OLB if you move Crowell)

acehole
03-09-2007, 02:52 PM
What more interesting about this mock is Brady Quinn falling.
Gb Would love Brady Quinn as hier to B Farve ...we trade down to GB spot and still get Willis....Wow. Gb 2 or third? What is that value anyone?

How crazy is this? I'd love to see Houston in a Bills uni, but with pick #12?!

Link (http://www.nfl.com/draft/story/10037862)

This guy really doesn't have much credibility, but something at least to discuss.

patmoran2006
03-09-2007, 02:54 PM
Gb Would love Brady Quinn as hier to B Farve ...we trade down to GB spot and still get Willis....Wow. Gb 2 or third? What is that value anyone?
Quinn dropping to 14 and Leon Hall going 7th (lol) is what convinces me this guy is stoned out of his skull right now.

Carlton Bailey
03-09-2007, 02:58 PM
Quinn dropping to 14 and Leon Hall going 7th (lol) is what convinces me this guy is stoned out of his skull right now.

Nothing wrong with thinking outside the box, if you ask me. If the guy's wrong, so be it. If he's right, he's a genius.

Saratoga Slim
03-09-2007, 02:58 PM
gag to any CB in a cover two defense going 12th, especially to a team that has no RB or MLB (or OLB if you move Crowell)

Yes. In bold font.

I keep wondering why so many mock drafts have us going CB at #12. Do these guys just get caught up in Clements leaving and see CB as the obvious need for the bills without knowing all that much about the team?

sign a damn FA and draft a corner in the mid rounds.

camelcowboy
03-09-2007, 02:59 PM
I'll cry if we draft a corner in the first round.

Saratoga Slim
03-09-2007, 02:59 PM
I hope Leon Hall goes at 7. then there's no temptation for us.

camelcowboy
03-09-2007, 03:01 PM
I hope Leon Hall goes at 7. then there's no temptation for us.

You want to remove temptation? watch him get tourched again by Ohio State. That helps me :ill:

Philagape
03-09-2007, 03:14 PM
Do these guys just get caught up in Clements leaving and see CB as the obvious need for the bills without knowing all that much about the team?

Ding ding ding!

patmoran2006
03-09-2007, 03:16 PM
You want to remove temptation? watch him get tourched again by Ohio State. That helps me :ill:
and Dwayne Jarrett (USC) he made him his personal *****.

camelcowboy
03-09-2007, 03:23 PM
and Dwayne Jarrett (USC) he made him his personal *****.

Biggest games, against the best talent he comes up short no thanks.

Ed
03-09-2007, 03:24 PM
Wow, that would be amazing if Brady Quinn somehow fell to us. We could get a major coup of draft picks.

patmoran2006
03-09-2007, 03:25 PM
Yer preaching to the choir, I hate Leon Hall, and I hate any CB that we would draft in round one.

There is NO way this team should draft a CB in round one, given the makeup of this team right now. Okoye, Patrick Willis, Lynch. I'll be happy with any of those three. I woulda been stoked about Carriker or a top DE as well, until we resigned that tool Kelsay.

Marvelous
03-09-2007, 03:32 PM

GB would send us their 3rd & 7th and still be 2 points above value..So imo it would be their 6th, not 7th..Nut i'm new to the trade value charts. IMO to go down 4 or 5 spots in the 1st from 12 to 16 is worth no more then a 3rd, unless the team panics..GB wouldnt panic IMO..Denver would :grin:

patmoran2006
03-09-2007, 03:39 PM
If you want Lynch or Willis you cant go down more than 1-2 spots or they could both be gone.

we can all speculate and sound brillant, but the truth is none of know what marv is thinking right now.. Who the hell knew last year that it was Donte Whitner in his targets the entire time (though til this day I think he had Huff plugged in to play safety, was shocked when Oakland didnt take Leinart and said I'll just take the next highest rated safety when Huff was taken)