PDA

View Full Version : Biggest need/best available

acehole
03-10-2007, 12:52 PM
RB You have to think the 2 best available are M.Turner/M Lynch
CB N Harper at the right price (One year?)
Yourbooty is a year away.....unless we can improve our pass rush.
LB Willis/Briggs.

Given all the above we will trade for one need and draft the other in the first round.

So who would you rather have?

Briggs/lynch?

or

Turner/Wills?

Discuss....

Philagape
03-10-2007, 12:57 PM
LB Willis and a second-round RB. Harper at CB, although I doubt that will happen, so I'm hoping for the best about Youboty.

Michael82
03-10-2007, 01:10 PM
Seeing how all these teams ahead of us have taken RBs....I can see Marshawn Lynch or another good RB falling right into our laps in the 2nd round. :up:

HHURRICANE
03-10-2007, 01:39 PM
LB Willis and a second-round RB. Harper at CB, although I doubt that will happen, so I'm hoping for the best about Youboty.

I love this.

kernowboy
03-10-2007, 02:23 PM
Controversy from me .....

I'd taken Greg Olsen in R1 - a 2xTE set with Royal and a big receiver at least as effective as drafting Jarrett would be

In R2, I'd go for Brian Leonard, a move the chains runner, who still gives us the option of taking a RB in 2008 and moving to FB like the Dunn/Alstott combo

In R3, I'd use both picks on LBs - Zak deOssie in the middle whose a monster at 6-4.5, 250lbs running a 4.6 and Tim Shaw who can backup Ellison and Crowell on the outside at 6-1, 236lbs and running a sub 4.5

I'd use the R4 on Travarious Bain, 6ft+, 182lbs, and 4.42 if we cannot get a FA CB and resign Thomas.

If we able to get another R4 by dropping a few places for Olsen, Doug Datish would be a good pick up irrespective of our FA moves. Whilst Dockery was a great pick up we still have no-one who can cover LT if Peters goes down ...
especially if don't retain Whittle who I think is too old in the tooth.

6 guys who could easily become starters

Don't Panic
03-10-2007, 02:29 PM

I think Harper can still be done... I love this too. I would be thrilled if all three of these guys wore Buffalo jerseys next year. We would contend for the playoffs with those three concerns addressed.