• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • acehole
    • Jan 2006

Biggest need/best available

RB You have to think the 2 best available are M.Turner/M Lynch
    CB N Harper at the right price (One year?)
    Yourbooty is a year away.....unless we can improve our pass rush.
    LB Willis/Briggs.

Given all the above we will trade for one need and draft the other in the first round.

So who would you rather have?

Briggs/lynch?

or

Turner/Wills?

Discuss....
    Hated by the stupid..
    Loved by their moms.

• Philagape
    WIN NOW
    • Jul 2002

Re: Biggest need/best available

LB Willis and a second-round RB. Harper at CB, although I doubt that will happen, so I'm hoping for the best about Youboty.
    "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
    2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

Seeing how all these teams ahead of us have taken RBs....I can see Marshawn Lynch or another good RB falling right into our laps in the 2nd round.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Philagape
        LB Willis and a second-round RB. Harper at CB, although I doubt that will happen, so I'm hoping for the best about Youboty.
        I love this.

Comment

Controversy from me .....

I'd taken Greg Olsen in R1 - a 2xTE set with Royal and a big receiver at least as effective as drafting Jarrett would be

In R2, I'd go for Brian Leonard, a move the chains runner, who still gives us the option of taking a RB in 2008 and moving to FB like the Dunn/Alstott combo

In R3, I'd use both picks on LBs - Zak deOssie in the middle whose a monster at 6-4.5, 250lbs running a 4.6 and Tim Shaw who can backup Ellison and Crowell on the outside at 6-1, 236lbs and running a sub 4.5

I'd use the R4 on Travarious Bain, 6ft+, 182lbs, and 4.42 if we cannot get a FA CB and resign Thomas.

If we able to get another R4 by dropping a few places for Olsen, Doug Datish would be a good pick up irrespective of our FA moves. Whilst Dockery was a great pick up we still have no-one who can cover LT if Peters goes down ...
          especially if don't retain Whittle who I think is too old in the tooth.

6 guys who could easily become starters

Comment

• Don't Panic
            All-Pro Zoner
            • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Philagape
            I think Harper can still be done... I love this too. I would be thrilled if all three of these guys wore Buffalo jerseys next year. We would contend for the playoffs with those three concerns addressed.

Comment

Working...
            X