PDA

View Full Version : In trouble.

kgun12
03-10-2007, 07:10 PM
Our Defense is going to cost us in the playoffs. They do not scare anybody from going to or standing in front of the net. We try to use sticks on there players and their sticks. We do not have a physical player that scares people from going in front of our goalie. Both goals tonight and a couple last night should never happen if you knock the hell out of anybody that get near the crease. I think this will cost us once playoffs start!

Michael82
03-11-2007, 09:33 AM
Instead of being smart and shelving Connolly for the rest of the season, they chose to keep that money invested in him and hope that he comes back. I loved the other trades, but I really wish they would have gotten a defenseman. We could have used a Mattias Norstrom or someone else that was on the block. Our defense scares the **** out of me, especially with how Teppo has shown his age this year and how weak the rest of the guys are. :sigh:

GThirst
03-11-2007, 01:35 PM
We got Lehtonen and Helbing, 2 Defensive prospects... But I know what you mean. Then again, you can't expect all 6 of your defensive players to perform like top pair defense every night.

Besides, when Spacek comes back where will Paetsch go? Paetsch outperforms Kalinin on a nightly basis.

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
03-11-2007, 06:22 PM
We got Lehtonen and Helbing, 2 Defensive prospects... But I know what you mean. Then again, you can't expect all 6 of your defensive players to perform like top pair defense every night.

Besides, when Spacek comes back where will Paetsch go? Paetsch outperforms Kalinin on a nightly basis.

yeah, but we need Paetsch for the PP he scored another one last night on the Power Play we can't bench him. Unless we put him as a fwd.

GThirst
03-11-2007, 07:31 PM
Healthy scratch Kalinin.

Wam bam boom!

Or play him as a forward, he does a great job.

SabreEleven
03-11-2007, 08:28 PM
I bet Paetsch will go back to forward and a back up defenseman.

qcsabresfan84
03-11-2007, 08:40 PM
Yeah, the organization loves Kalinin too much to scratch him.

SpillerThrills
03-11-2007, 08:51 PM
Yeah, the organization loves Kalinin too much to scratch him.

it's to bad that Kalinin should most of the time be in Rochester still...... we have guys coming up from the Amerks that are playing better than he does. I've never, never been a fan of Kalinin... he just really scares me when he's out there.