Chris Simon releases statement............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Chris Simon releases statement............

NEW YORK — The following is a statement released Saturday by New York Islanders forward Chris Simon in response to his suspension:
    “After watching the tape the morning after Thursday’s game, I was disgusted. There is absolutely no place in hockey for what I did.
    I want to apologize to Ryan Hollweg. I was grateful to learn that Ryan is okay and that he returned to the game. My hope is to reach out to him in the near future.
    I want to apologize to my team and Islanders fans everywhere. My actions Thursday night played a major part in our team losing a crucial game. I also want to apologize to the National Hockey League for the damage I have caused this great game of ours.
    What you saw Thursday is not the person, player and competitor that I am. I know my teammates and opponents over my 14 years in the NHL understand that.
    I do not remember much about Thursday’s incident. When I saw the tape on Friday morning, it explained a lot to me when I saw the look on my face after being hit into the boards. I was completely out of it. When I met with the media about 30 minutes later, I still was not feeling well.

• Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Re: Chris Simon releases statement............

Anger management classes needed.

Comment

• YardRat
      Well, lookie here...
      • Dec 2004

YardRat Wall of Fame
      #56 DARRYL TALLEY
      #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
        • May 2003

You are a scumbag.

Comment

Working...
        X