PDA

View Full Version : Someone tried to Kill Pacman

camelcowboy
03-11-2007, 12:00 AM
Boy trouble loves this guy.

http://www.newschannel5.com/Global/story.asp?s=6209455

FRANKLIN, Tenn.- A Spring Hill man was arrested after he threatened Tennessee Titans cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones with a knife Friday night at a bowling alley.
Franklin police said that Jones was at the Franklin Family Entertainment Center with family and friends when Clayton Smith came up to Jones, threatening him before pulling out a knife.
Police pulled Smith away and demanded he leave the property. Police learned later about Smith brandishing a knife and sought a warrant to arrest him.
Police arrested Smith on Saturday and charged him with aggravated assault.

feldspar
03-11-2007, 12:37 AM
This guy is burning his bridges...to say the least.

Carlton Bailey
03-11-2007, 12:53 AM
Crap. I was the Spring Hill man. Gotta hide.

Bert102176
03-11-2007, 05:01 AM
lol, he's a piece of crap anyways

SABURZFAN
03-11-2007, 06:59 AM
Boy trouble loves this guy.

http://www.newschannel5.com/Global/story.asp?s=6209455

it's not Pacman's fault that some A-Hole pulled a knife out on him.

Scumbag College
03-11-2007, 08:07 AM
Actually, a guy pulling a knife on Pacman at a bowling alley is a quiet night for him.

feelthepain
03-11-2007, 08:41 AM

Yeah, I could see that, I mean I get knives pulled on me all the Time. At the store...the post office....my kids school, all the time poor pacman the guy was minding his own business and someone just walks up to him and for no good reason pulls a knife.

Surrreee, it's not his fault.

camelcowboy
03-11-2007, 09:43 AM
it's not Pacman's fault that some A-Hole pulled a knife out on him. I did nothing in the thread to say it was his fault. Maybe if you put as much effort into reading as bashing losman you would have noticed :up:

The Spaz
03-11-2007, 09:51 AM

Trouble follows trouble...

LtBillsFan66
03-11-2007, 11:30 AM
Too bad he didn't get stabbed.

Michael82
03-11-2007, 11:51 AM
Too bad he didn't get stabbed.
I know. I'm sorry that the guy didn't get him. Maybe a good ole stabbing would have woken the piece of **** up.

Dozerdog
03-11-2007, 12:55 PM
F'in Bowling Alleys- Those are dens filled with badass seedy elements

camelcowboy
03-11-2007, 12:58 PM
F'in Bowling Alleys- Those are dens filled with badass seedy elements Ken Hamlin thought the night club would be a safer place to hang then the bowling alley, true story :up:

blackonyx89
03-11-2007, 01:05 PM
Looks like the ghosts of Pacman's past is catching up to him. LOL! Video game joke. :dance:

B-DON
03-11-2007, 01:52 PM
Yeah, I could see that, I mean I get knives pulled on me all the Time. At the store...the post office....my kids school, all the time poor pacman the guy was minding his own business and someone just walks up to him and for no good reason pulls a knife.

You also make a **** compared to him. No one robs broke people. No one knows who the hell you are and know you dont have anything worth robbing on you. So why would they rob you? They know he has money and some people will do whatever to get it.

Mitchy moo
03-11-2007, 01:54 PM
Actually, a guy pulling a knife on Pacman at a bowling alley is a quiet night for him.

lol.

Michael82
03-11-2007, 02:01 PM
You also make a **** compared to him. No one robs broke people. No one knows who the hell you are and know you dont have anything worth robbing on you. So why would they rob you? They know he has money and some people will do whatever to get it.
They also know that he's involved in gangs and drug dealing and were most likely trying to get their fix. :meh:

casdhf
03-11-2007, 02:06 PM
Too bad the ***** didn't have the stones to slit his throat.

B-DON
03-11-2007, 02:19 PM
Too bad the ***** didn't have the stones to slit his throat.

Are you serious? How old are you? We have some very ignorant people on this board wishing death on people . Pathetic, you people act like he is a serial killer

B-DON
03-11-2007, 02:22 PM
They also know that he's involved in gangs and drug dealing and were most likely trying to get their fix. :meh:

So because he didnt have it they had the right to stab him? you guys are hilarious today, if your going to make tasteless jokes atleast make them funny

SABURZFAN
03-11-2007, 03:11 PM
I did nothing in the thread to say it was his fault. Maybe if you put as much effort into reading as bashing losman you would have noticed :up:

did i say you did?maybe you should put as much effort into seeing that i didn't accuse you of anything before you start rambling on about **** that's off topic.

Bulldog
03-11-2007, 03:19 PM
did i say you did?maybe you should put as much effort into seeing that i didn't accuse you of anything before you start rambling on about **** that's off topic.

Poor Pacman. They should ban that POS from the league. It's people like him that give the entire NFL a bad name

camelcowboy
03-11-2007, 03:48 PM

The one person on this forum that i thought could take some sarcasim, but if you want to go all emo then give me your address ill ship you some tissues. Don't worry since your so sensitive ill make the tissues have the lotion so they won't hurt your little nose:baby:

Bert102176
03-11-2007, 03:52 PM
F'in Bowling Alleys- Those are dens filled with badass seedy elements

lol I just got home from bowling on my league

feelthepain
03-11-2007, 03:53 PM

Hmmm, ya know, you're right! I think I read a report last week that said "Pac Man" Jones is the only well known sports figure that leaves his house and mingles with the public....what the heck was I thinking!! Poor guy!!

SABURZFAN
03-11-2007, 03:56 PM
The one person on this forum that i thought could take some sarcasim, but if you want to go all emo then give me your address ill ship you some tissues. Don't worry since your so sensitive ill make the tissues have the lotion so they won't hurt your little nose:baby:

yeah.....right. :rolleyes:

camelcowboy
03-11-2007, 03:59 PM
yeah.....right. :rolleyes:

kleenex, puffs, angel soft?

SABURZFAN
03-11-2007, 04:04 PM
kleenex, puffs, angel soft?

save them for the Lickers when lossman screws up.then you can have your stupid little emo moment with them. :limp:

camelcowboy
03-11-2007, 04:44 PM
save them for the Lickers when lossman screws up.then you can have your stupid little emo moment with them. :limp:

Getting back on subject instead of tissues ill send you bowling passes. hopefully they'll confuse you for adam jones

acehole
03-11-2007, 05:56 PM
kILL PACMAN?...maybe it was that q-bert he was off the wall. Possibly frogger.

B-DON
03-11-2007, 06:23 PM
Hmmm, ya know, you're right! I think I read a report last week that said "Pac Man" Jones is the only well known sports figure that leaves his house and mingles with the public....what the heck was I thinking!! Poor guy!!

Obviously he has a legal problem or two but this one from what i have read was in no way his fault. Dont act like pacman is the only athlete getting rob or shot at or attempted shanks, the kid from denver was supposed to be a good kid and look what happened to him. Fame and fortune leads to problems no matter who you are.

feldspar
03-11-2007, 06:42 PM

I couldn't agree any more. It reminds me of poor Jeffrey Dahmer. All he was doing was performing his work duties when some crazy fellow inmate beat him to death. What a tragedy! How an innocent person like that can be a victim of a random crime.

Excuse me while I get my Kleenex.

Pacman Jones was arrested 10 times since being drafted by the Titans in 2005.
assault
felony vandalism
blowing off his probation officer
disorderly conduct
public intoxication
spitting on and shouting profanities at a women (who he claims stole his wallet)
Apparently, he likes to spit on women, because he was accused of it for a 2nd time

This one is good: he went to a strip club with a garbage bag filled with $81,000 in one-dollar bills, started throwing the money in the air, then became enraged when a stripper started grabbing the money without his permission. So he did what any of us would do and grabbed her by the hair and slammed her head on the stage. When the security guard intervened with Jones and his half-dozen homies, Pacman did what anyone else would do...he "allegedly" bit the guard in the lower leg and threatened his life. Then, later, one of his boys came back into the club with a gun and shot three people, included the bitten guard, who was shot twice. While nobody was killed, a former professional wrestler was paralysed from the waist down. Of course Pacman denies knowing the shooter, but I think it's safe to assume that he does.

Allegations of betting on college games to earn quick money.

Suspected drug use...gee, I wonder about that...

As you can see, Jones is just a misunderstood, innocent victim.

Kerr
03-11-2007, 07:16 PM
Whatever. The guy needs to clean it up and choose better company. The guy has too much talent to waste it all away like this.

feldspar
03-11-2007, 07:21 PM
Whatever. The guy needs to clean it up and choose better company. The guy has too much talent to waste it all away like this.

Not whatever. This guy actually belongs in jail at this point.

Kerr
03-11-2007, 07:35 PM
Not whatever. This guy actually belongs in jail at this point.

Yeah and Randy Moss and TO should be out of the league by now. The fact is that if you're talented in the nfl these days you'll get more than second chances.

feldspar
03-11-2007, 07:45 PM
Yeah and Randy Moss and TO should be out of the league by now. The fact is that if you're talented in the nfl these days you'll get more than second chances.

I'm not even talking about the league, I'm talking about the law. Being arrested 10 times in less than 2 years is nothing at all even compared to TO. I'm talking about people being shot, drugs, assault, and general mayhem in society. IMO, the only reason why he is a free man is because he can afford a good lawyer.

gil
03-11-2007, 08:57 PM

agreeing with a dolphan is normally anathema to me, but I do believe this a very solid "owning" - well done -- there are something like 1,500 guys in the NFL and somehow this lunatic is involved in like 80% of the off the field incidents...