• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • raphael120
    Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
    • Oct 2005

ESPN Hatin on the Bills

They just called the signings of Dockery and Walker the worst free agent move so far...

ESPN can STFU
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

Re: ESPN Hatin on the Bills

Originally posted by raphael120
    They just called the signings of Dockery and Walker the worst free agent move so far...

ESPN can STFU
    After watching them predict 2 wins and Holcomb being the starter, and our draft being a reach last year I think I'll just set them to ignore.

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

**** ESPN! That network has gone downhill so much lately anyways. I hardly watch it. It's all Patriots, Red Sox, Cowboys, and other popular teams, mixed with some hockey (barely), Nascar, and a ton of basketball. Who gives a **** about the NBA? Why do they have to shove that sport down our throat?

Comment

• billsburgh
        • Jul 2003

lets just face it, until the bills start consistently winning it will be easy for these "experts" to bash the Bills and everything they do. that's just the way it is.

Comment

• JPFBillsFan
          • Jan 2006

F ESPN....remember what they said about our draft last year?
          Look frankly the more negative things they and others say, the more confidence I get in our ability to draft well and improve next year...

F all the nesayers

Comment

• DMBcrew36
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
            After watching them predict 2 wins and Holcomb being the starter, and our draft being a reach last year I think I'll just set them to ignore.
            Agreed. They all thought we had a horrible draft, and look how that turned out. ESPN can say what they want but they have no idea what they're talking about until September.

Comment

• Bling
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by raphael120

ESPN can STFU
              When you pay them Hutchinson money... well...

Comment

• DraftBoy
                Administrator
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82
                **** ESPN! That network has gone downhill so much lately anyways. I hardly watch it. It's all Patriots, Red Sox, Cowboys, and other popular teams, mixed with some hockey (barely), Nascar, and a ton of basketball. Who gives a **** about the NBA? Why do they have to shove that sport down our throat?

Sorry didnt know the only legit nation wide sports show wasnt supposed to cover all the sports. Jeez you guys are incredible sometimes.
                COMING SOON...
                Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• IAG
                  • Jan 2005

I agree with them.

Comment

• don137
                    • Jul 2002

ESPN hates small market teams and love pimping large market team (aka there target audience). If they bad mouth there target audience teams then they risk losing there viewers but since they need to label some team as the free agent losers it mine as well be a small market team. Its like kids wanting to be friends with the rich kid and picking on the little poor kid because he wants to be liked by the rich kid.
                    I agree they have changed very much from 10-15 years ago and are not enjoyable to watch. I just take what they say with a grain of salt.

Comment

• Night Train
                      Retired - On Several Levels
                      • Jul 2005

Adam Shefter and Mike Mayock on NFL Network said they liked our signings.
                      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Bling
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by don137
                        ESPN hates small market teams and love pimping large market team (aka there target audience). If they bad mouth there target audience teams then they risk losing there viewers but since they need to label some team as the free agent losers it mine as well be a small market team. Its like kids wanting to be friends with the rich kid and picking on the little poor kid because he wants to be liked by the rich kid.
                        I agree they have changed very much from 10-15 years ago and are not enjoyable to watch. I just take what they say with a grain of salt.

Agreed. There's a big conspiracy at ESPN to bash small market teams. They want to destroy them one by one.

I mean, they could always post positive stuff 24/7 so everyone continues to watch, but... it's just a conspiracy, right?

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Bling
                          When you pay them Hutchinson money... well...
                          Funny how Nate Clements is now the highest paid corner in NFL history but probably is the #5 or #6 player at his position. Do you think the new CBA has anything to do with it?

Comment

• Bling
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                            Funny how Nate Clements is now the highest paid corner in NFL history but probably is the #5 or #6 player at his position. Do you think the new CBA has anything to do with it?
                            Clements was the best FA in the market. Dockery was closer to 12. Both were overpaid, but I understand ESPN's point. Marv got a little desperate, and put a little too much into Dockery. Still an incredible pickup, but like the Welker deal, too much.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                              Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                              • Dec 2005

Before FA started the Bills actually got high grades from the ESPN guys. In fact Salisbury actually called Losman the "Most improved player in the NFL"

Since FA the consensus around the league is we overspent on Walker and Dockery, lost key guys and done nothing else.

I totally disagree about the OL, well at least with Dockery.. He was overpaid ya, but he's worth it as we NEED to run the ball better. Walker scares the **** out of me as he and the entire Oakland OL was God awful.

But losing Fletcher, Clements and McGahee and doing nothing yet to replace any of them-- and not improving in our front seven yet is the big reason we're getting blown off nationally.

Til we prove people wrong on the field it will never stop, especially being the same division as NE, who are going nuts in FA right now.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

Working...
                              X