PDA

View Full Version : Should the Bills just go all offense?

camelcowboy
03-11-2007, 01:05 PM
Draft Lynch, trade up for Bowe or a Tightend, with the upgraded o-line we would have a potent offense then we can worry about Defense next year. Just a thought.

Devin
03-11-2007, 01:07 PM
No.

While I like the idea of building a powerhouse offense, our Defense has lost its #1 MLB, #1CB and our DL has not changed a lick from last season.

acehole
03-11-2007, 01:08 PM
Draft Lynch, trade up for Bowe or a Tightend, with the upgraded o-line we would have a potent offense then we can worry about Defense next year. Just a thought.

Stop following me around it is creepy first M Turner then this..

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=122065

TigerJ
03-11-2007, 01:12 PM
No. I could buy all defense in the draft before I'd buy all offense.

Tatonka
03-11-2007, 01:32 PM
if they feel mccargo is the missing piece and youboty can start and are keeping tko.. what the hell

YardRat
03-11-2007, 01:35 PM
I think they go mostly D again this year, actually.

Bling
03-11-2007, 01:40 PM
if they feel mccargo is the missing piece and youboty can start and are keeping tko.. what the hell

I remember when Culpepper was the missing piece.

Missing pieces should never be trusted.

OpIv37
03-11-2007, 01:41 PM
That would be guaranteeing that we won't make the playoffs in April, so **** no.

Mitchy moo
03-11-2007, 01:42 PM
I remember when Culpepper was the missing piece.

Missing pieces should never be trusted.

true dat.

camelcowboy
03-11-2007, 02:22 PM
That would be guaranteeing that we won't make the playoffs in April, so **** no.

I gave up hope of playoffs when we lost our MLB, CB, and HB. All moves i agree with but in the same offseason that pretty much means we a rebuilding. I do think the bills are heading in the right direction under levy, but it going to take a year or two before we are contenders. Gather all the Weapons for JP and we can see how good this kid can be. We have been working for years on defense first, just thinking maybe we should change it up. Right now our offense is closer to being a strenght then the defense. I say develop the offense then see if the young guys on defense like Youboty and McCargo can step up.