PDA

View Full Version : You wanna know why Simon was only suspended for 25 games...look to Todd Bertuzzi!

Michael82
03-11-2007, 02:19 PM
That piece of **** ended a guy's career when he drove Steve Moore's head into the ground. And he only got a ****ing 20-game suspension. :ill: :mad: I was just reading an article about Moore and apparently he can't be cleared to play hockey and still struggles from concussion problems.

http://abclocal.go.com/wjrt/story?section=sports&id=5103515

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
03-11-2007, 04:42 PM
Go here now! http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/news/story?id=2794638 and scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will see a chart of longest suspensions.

GThirst
03-11-2007, 07:28 PM
Moore was an ******* and deserved it.

He was never going to make anything happen in the NHL and was terrible. He is trying to get Bertuzzi's money. Hope he keeps whining.

He is a Chris Neil type player, except a bigger douchebag. And even then I almost think Neil deserves it.

Maybe if Moore didn't run Naslund ALA Neil on Drury and league rules didn't hold the Canucks back it wouldn't have happened.

Bertuzzi was suspended for the rest of the season and never returned to his prior great play. He was a respectable player up until the hit. The way they fell was perhaps accidental. He apoligized and pleaded guilty on assault charges.

Michael82
03-12-2007, 12:09 PM

He was never going to make anything happen in the NHL and was terrible. He is trying to get Bertuzzi's money. Hope he keeps whining.

He is a Chris Neil type player, except a bigger douchebag. And even then I almost think Neil deserves it.

Maybe if Moore didn't run Naslund ALA Neil on Drury and league rules didn't hold the Canucks back it wouldn't have happened.

Bertuzzi was suspended for the rest of the season and never returned to his prior great play. He was a respectable player up until the hit. The way they fell was perhaps accidental. He apoligized and pleaded guilty on assault charges.
how could you deserve "fractured neck vertebrae, a concussion and facial lacerations" ???

I don't care how you view Moore. No one deserved what he got. Bertuzzi basically took his head and slammed him to the ice. That was total bull****.

Ebenezer
03-12-2007, 12:28 PM
Anybody hear Simon's excuse?? He should get another 25 games just for being lame.

Michael82
03-12-2007, 12:52 PM
Anybody hear Simon's excuse?? He should get another 25 games just for being lame.
Good point.

JD
03-12-2007, 01:17 PM

Edited: personal attack.
Fight nice, kids.
shelby