What Kevin Curtis said he ment it as a general statement not a slap in the face to us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BILLSROCK1212
    !?!?!?!?!?
    • Mar 2006

What Kevin Curtis said he ment it as a general statement not a slap in the face to us

Titans | Team shows interest in Curtis
    Sun, 11 Mar 2007 09:37:37 -0800

Jim Thomas, of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, reports the Tennessee Titans have expressed interest in unrestricted free-agent Kevin Curtis (Rams), but Curtis would prefer not to any make more trips at this point. He has told his new agents, Bruce and Ryan Tollner, that his main objectives are playing for a playoff contender, preferably in a warm-weather city, and to be a starter.

Packers | Team shows interest in Curtis
    Sun, 11 Mar 2007 09:35:49 -0800

Jim Thomas, of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, reports the Green Bay Packers have expressed interest in unrestricted free-agent Kevin Curtis (Rams), but Curtis would prefer not to any make more trips at this point. He has told his new agents, Bruce and Ryan Tollner, that his main objectives are playing for a playoff contender, preferably in a warm-weather city, and to be a starter.

Bills | Team shows interest in Curtis
    Sun, 11 Mar 2007 09:33:46 -0800

Jim Thomas, of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, reports the Buffalo Bills have expressed interest in unrestricted free-agent Kevin Curtis (Rams), but Curtis would prefer not to any make more trips at this point. He has told his new agents, Bruce and Ryan Tollner, that his main objectives are playing for a playoff contender, preferably in a warm-weather city, and to be a starter.

See....same thing written about each of those teams.
  • LtFinFan66
    • Mar 2005

Re: What Kevin Curtis said he ment it as a general statement not a slap in the face to us

all written by the same guy though??

Comment

• YardRat
      Well, lookie here...
      • Dec 2004

Re: What Kevin Curtis said he ment it as a general statement not a slap in the face to us

So he dissed GB and Tenn as well as us.
      YardRat Wall of Fame
      #56 DARRYL TALLEY
      #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• SABURZFAN
        short bus extraordinaire
        • Jul 2002

i bet he doesn't like our QB and uses the warm-weather excuse.can't say that i don't blame him.
        Originally posted by yordad
        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• camelcowboy
          • Mar 2005

Not meant as a shot at all this is the whole article.

Comment

• Kerr
            Hall of Fame Zoner
            • Feb 2005

He can play wherever he wants. No reason to hate him for that.

Comment

• patmoran2006
              Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
              • Dec 2005

Free agent = your FREE to sign with and play for whomever you want.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• feldspar
                • Mar 2007

Originally posted by BILLSROCK1212
                Curtis would prefer not to any make more trips at this point. He has told his new agents, Bruce and Ryan Tollner, that his main objectives are playing for a playoff contender, preferably in a warm-weather city, and to be a starter.
                It's obvious. Curtis doesn't want to play in Buffalo because it's not a warm-weather city. Who needs such a wuss?

Comment

• camelcowboy
                  • Mar 2005

Didn't he visit Detriot and Minnisota? neither are warm weather, but domed. Both are hardly playoff contenders.

Comment

• TigerJ
                    • Jul 2002

Is a fair weather receiver like a fair weather friend?
                    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                      Sab and TD are insignificant
                      • Sep 2002

Marv should give the guy a free copy of his book - he'll be convinced after seeing how smart Marv is that we will be a contender and soon - if not next season.
                      www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• GarnOFreak
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by TigerJ
                        Is a fair weather receiver like a fair weather friend?

Ask Peerless....
                        "Littlest Bill provides biggest punch"
                        Niagara Gazette reports: 'Parrish’s return was more about an electric returner scaring the bejeezus out of would-be tacklers than a group of kindergartners feebly chasing a hamster after someone forgot to latch the cage.'

Comment

• Oaklandraider
                          Smarter than they think
                          • May 2005

Re: What Kevin Curtis said he ment it as a general statement not a slap in the face t

He wants to be on a west coast team. Im not sure if any of you guys seen the report but he was trying to get on a team in cali bad.

Comment

• jamze132
                            Don’t hate…
                            • Jun 2003

There are a lot of players who don't want to play in the cold. I know I didn't like it.

Comment

Working...
                            X