PDA

View Full Version : As of today, what is the number one area that needs to be addressed on this team?

Don't Panic
03-12-2007, 04:08 AM
This is not a question of where we will address it (free agency or draft), but of what needs to be addressed. Feel free to justify your selection below.

Night Train
03-12-2007, 04:19 AM
RB's = dime a dozen

We'll have 3 new faces there by the completion of the draft. We need to get stronger up the middle on D and it starts with a big DT.

YardRat
03-12-2007, 05:24 AM
As of this moment, I have to say RB considering the fact Shaud Williams is the only one on the roster.

We at least have the others to put on the field, even though they need upgrading.

Devin
03-12-2007, 05:53 AM
DL.

RB is important no doubt, i just feel we can go with vets til next season.

Don't Panic
03-12-2007, 09:46 AM
Nobody is scared by the prospect of Ellison and Crowell possibly being our best opening day linebackers?

Jan Reimers
03-12-2007, 10:18 AM
We are thin at LB and CB, and need another DT. But our biggest hole right now is at RB, where we have virtually no one.

That being said, I'd rather go LB or DT in the first round. I think we could get a good RB like Leonard or Bush later on day one.

OpIv37
03-12-2007, 10:19 AM
I think the DL still sucks but at least we have enough bodies- we don't even have enough bodies for LB or CB at the moment so those have to be priority. We need RB's too but those are much easier to find.

patmoran2006
03-12-2007, 10:27 AM
Everything except for QB, OL, #1 WR, LDE, S and MLB.

This team is not even close enough to being better than NE or even the Jets right now.

raphael120
03-12-2007, 10:51 AM
RB's ARE a dime a dozen...doesn't mean we'll land one that's going to light the world on fire. I think it comes down to draft depth and immediate need and sophistication of position.

MLB is the hardest position to learn, as its the brain of the defense, to an extent. I want us to first draft the best MLB on the board (hopefully patrick willis), unless Lynch is on the board still, then him...i think its going to be one of those things where hopefully we will just draft best available at each position, with MLB hopefully being first, then RB, then WR2, CB, OLB, DT..

feelthepain
03-12-2007, 11:02 AM
RB's = dime a dozen

If you're the Denver Broncos maybe, but the Bills aren't the Denver Broncos. You can't bring in a Ron Dayne and see him produce like you can in Denver. So while there might be a few RB's out there the Bills need a back with good vision, toughness and the ability to shake the first tackle. Those type of players aren't a dime a dozen.

User Manuel
03-12-2007, 11:14 AM
Nobody is scared by the prospect of Ellison and Crowell possibly being our best opening day linebackers?

You forgot the man, Coy Wire!!!:respect:

DraftBoy
03-12-2007, 11:16 AM
Defensive End