PDA

View Full Version : McGahee demonstrates why Bills' G.M. dealt him

YardRat
03-12-2007, 06:07 AM
http://www.realfootball365.com/nfl/articles/2007/03/bills-mcgahee-demonstrates120307.html

regarding the comment we've already seen...

Obviously, McGahee isn't grateful toward a franchise that helped him break into the NFL. Originally set to be a top-five pick before his injury, McGahee kept plummeting in '03. Ex-Bills General Manager Tom Donahoe took the runner 23rd, as mentioned earlier, and it proved to be one of many misguided decisions in the executive's era in Buffalo that lasted from 2001-05.
Unlike Donahoe, current Bills G.M. Marv Levy puts a high stake in players with character. At this point it's evident McGahee lacks that trait.
Fact is, he unnecessarily threw his former teammates under the bus. It's true the Bills' offensive line was an unmitigated disaster last year, but for McGahee to blame his poor production solely on that was ridiculous. If anything, the ball carrier's hesitancy to hit holes and lack of explosiveness mostly led to his downfall.

TheGhostofJimKelly
03-12-2007, 06:29 AM
I will say he is definitely making this trade a lot easier to swallow.

Mitchy moo
03-12-2007, 07:04 AM
He never wanted to play for us, just for money.

jamze132
03-12-2007, 07:31 AM
I wonder if he even knows football terminology. He obviously doesn't know what a "block" is. I also don't think he knows what "hit the freakin' hole" means either.

Ickybaluky
03-12-2007, 07:56 AM
I also don't think he knows what "hit the freakin' hole" means either.

Considering the number of paternity suits his is facing, I'd say not only does he know what it means, he probably hits it a little too quick.

clumping platelets
03-12-2007, 07:57 AM
:roflmao:

Buckets
03-12-2007, 11:19 AM
Considering the number of paternity suits his is facing, I'd say not only does he know what it means, he probably hits it a little too quick.

OH NO you didn't!!!!!

LtFinFan66
03-12-2007, 11:24 AM
If only he ran as well as he talks ****

Michael82
03-12-2007, 12:51 PM
:lmao:

SpillerThrills
03-12-2007, 01:08 PM

I don't think he knew that it was a football term...... :oops:

ParanoidAndroid
03-12-2007, 03:03 PM
He's selfish. Most athletes have a good concept of team, but he doesn't. He's slowly working himself up........err......down to TO's standards.

DMBcrew36
03-12-2007, 03:13 PM
great read... i really enjoyed this part especially:

"McGahee now appears ready to join a team that, as he believes, has better receivers, a better quarterback and a more sturdy offensive line. In truth, though, Buffalo's No. 1 wideout, Lee Evans, is superior to any the Ravens possess, and 34-year-old QB Steve McNair may actually be a downgrade from the passer McGahee used to take handoffs from, J.P. Losman."

and

"The Ravens are an aging team, while the Bills seem like a youth-laden group on the rise. In the end, McGahee might be sorry for his lack of loyalty toward the city of Buffalo and its football franchise.
They gave No. 21 a chance; he didn't return the sentiment."

AndreReed83
03-12-2007, 04:26 PM
I also don't think he knows what "hit the freakin' hole" means either.

I believe that's what his lawyers are hoping to prove. :snicker: