Why didn't Willis want to go to the Fins??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Why didn't Willis want to go to the Fins??

It would make sense to live near Miami. He could go work out there and train there all offseason.

Even he might know his limitations and would end up with 15 paternity suits if he lived there. He also would be checking into hospitals as Ron mexico II and become noticably thinner by career end.
  • RockStar36
    Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
    • Sep 2004

Re: Why didn't Willis want to go to the Fins??

It wasn't his choice. He was traded.

D & S Sports

Comment

• jamze132
      • Jun 2003

Originally posted by Skooby
      It would make sense to live near Miami. He could go work out there and train there all offseason.

Even he might know his limitations and would end up with 15 paternity suits if he lived there. He also would be checking in as Ron mexico II and become noticably thinner by career end.
      Why didn't Willis go to Miami? Uh... we traded him to Baltimore. It's not like McGahee had much to say on where he went. And besides, why would Miami want him any way? They already have Ronnie Brown who is arguably better anyways.

Comment

• Carlton Bailey

Ronald McDonald (Brown) is better anyway.

Comment

• don137
          • Jul 2002

Miami has spent enough money in RBs. They don't need to spend more money and lose draft picks if he was traded to Miami for a position that is one of there strengths. Would make no sens what's so ever.

Comment

• Carlton Bailey

Originally posted by don137
            Miami has spent enough money in RBs. They don't need to spend more money and lose draft picks if he was traded to Miami for a position that is one of there strengths. Would make no sens what's so ever.
            Any word on if Ricky's coming back?

Comment

• Mitchy moo
              Roways rooking ahread!
              • Sep 2005

Well it seemed like a good match but all those points are valid. I guess since we controlled where he went and rosenpuke wasn't smart enough to write in a player controlled trade clause early on. I think Willis would of like to have gone there but then again who really give a flying donkey what he likes.

Comment

• LtFinFan66
                • Mar 2005

Even he might know his limitations and would end up with 15 paternity suits if he lived there. He also would be checking into hospitals as Ron mexico II and become noticably thinner by career end.
                the fact we don't need or want him was probably a huge factor

Comment

• feelthepain
                  All-Pro Zoner
                  • Mar 2005

Well it seemed like a good match but all those points are valid. I guess since we controlled where he went and rosenpuke wasn't smart enough to write in a player controlled trade clause early on. I think Willis would of like to have gone there but then again who really give a flying donkey what he likes.

Want to hear something interesting?? What are the chances the Bills and Dolphins switch DP's?? Word is Greenbay also has interest in Lynch and could trade up to 11 to jump ahead of the Bills to take him, if that happens and the Bills want to move ahead of GB at 11 Miami @9 could be an option.

Question is do we get enough in return from Buffalo ot make it worthy of improving the Bill rushing attack?? Funny how those two wins against the Dolphins this year hurt you more then it helped you, sure it gives the fans something to thump their chest about, but is doesn't help their draft needs should this situation arrise. Looks like us Fin fans might end up thanking the Bills for the two wins this if we end up getting more DP's from the Bills, I guess time will tell, things could get interesting.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                    Roways rooking ahread!
                    • Sep 2005

Originally posted by feelthepain
                    Want to hear something interesting?? What are the chances the Bills and Dolphins switch DP's?? Word is Greenbay also has interest in Lynch and could trade up to 11 to jump ahead of the Bills to take him, if that happens and the Bills want to move ahead of GB at 11 Miami @9 could be an option.

Question is do we get enough in return from Buffalo ot make it worthy of improving the Bill rushing attack?? Funny how those two wins against the Dolphins this year hurt you more then it helped you, sure it gives the fans something to thump their chest about, but is doesn't help their draft needs should this situation arrise. Looks like us Fin fans might end up thanking the Bills for the two wins this if we end up getting more DP's from the Bills, I guess time will tell, things could get interesting.
                    Personally, If we beat miami in both games that's a winning year in itself. I would trade nothing for it, ever.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                      Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                      • Dec 2005

What's the matter with you man?

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• camelcowboy
                        • Mar 2005

If greenbay leap frogs us it wouldn't be before the draft it would be during the time the team is picking. So buffalo would be in the dark if until it happens. If greenbay moves up it wouldn't shock me if they try to take clevelands spot at 3 maybe take a shot at peterson. I would rather see the bills take Willis then, or trade down. I like lynch i wouldn't move up to get him.

Comment

• feelthepain
                          All-Pro Zoner
                          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by camelcowboy
                          If greenbay leap frogs us it wouldn't be before the draft it would be during the time the team is picking. So buffalo would be in the dark if until it happens. If greenbay moves up it wouldn't shock me if they try to take clevelands spot at 3 maybe take a shot at peterson. I would rather see the bills take Willis then, or trade down. I like lynch i wouldn't move up to get him.

Sorta how a lot of us Dolphin fans feel about Brady. We would like to have him, but if takes more then our #9 and # 60, I'd pass on him and stay put or move down. The Bills with so many holes might not be in a position to trade up.

Comment

• jamze132
                            • Jun 2003

I'll take the two wins from the Dolphins every year. Thanks for sucking.

Comment

• jamze132
                              • Jun 2003

We are going to draft Patrick Willis at #12.

Comment

Working...
                              X