• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • User Manuel
    The Artist formerly Known as Lawesome97
    • Nov 2003

Ed Hartwell

Ed Hartwell is available. He was injured two years ago(similar to Takeo) and should be back into form this year.

He might be worth a looksy as a replacement for Takeo, probably cheaper too.

What do you guys (and gals) think?
  • Mudflap1
    Next Question!
    • Nov 2004

Re: Ed Hartwell

We already have a linebacker with an Achilles problem.

Jon

Comment

• camelcowboy
      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Lawesome97
      Ed Hartwell is available. He was injured two years ago(similar to Takeo) and should be back into form this year.

He might be worth a looksy as a replacement for Takeo, probably cheaper too.

What do you guys (and gals) think?
      I watched him play some games last season for Atlanta. He just doesnt have the speed he played with in Baltimore. This defense needs backers who can run. If he's on the cheap i'd think about it, but right now we have enough question marks on defense. I'd lean towards no.

Comment

• Bulldog
        Top Dog
        • Jan 2003

Sportline said that Pats may be interested. I rerally don't know enough about him to comment one way or the other.
        I only drink when I'm alone or with others.

Comment

• Carlton Bailey

I once heard he's a nightmare in the locker room. Combine that with the Achilles problem, and I'll pass.

Comment

• The King
            Without me it's just Awe so
            • Jun 2004

Im pretty sure he plays ILB.
            I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
            "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
            You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
            It was all
            true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
            He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
            mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• gr8slayer
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by MBBedard
              Im pretty sure he plays ILB.
              He is and is not fast enough for our C2. No thanks.

Comment

• User Manuel
                The Artist formerly Known as Lawesome97
                • Nov 2003

I double checked. He is an ILB. Forget it, Id rather have Crowell.

Comment

• The King
                  Without me it's just Awe so
                  • Jun 2004

He was a force years ago with Baltimore but injuries and attitude have slowed him down.
                  I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                  "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                  You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                  It was all
                  true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                  He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                  mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

Working...
                  X