X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

Thomas might be the starter!

"I think he's in his prime," said Jauron. "He cares about football and he cares about the team. He'll get himself in top shape and I'm excited about having him back."

Why does he have to get himself into top shape? The article also said that Thomas was looking forward to showcasing his talents now that Willis wasn't here. That doesn't sound like a backup talking.
  • RockStar36
    Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
    • Sep 2004

Re: Thomas might be the starter!

They will be splitting time. A-Train and whatever other RB they choose will split time. It's been said a million times this off-season.

D & S Sports

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
      "I think he's in his prime," said Jauron. "He cares about football and he cares about the team. He'll get himself in top shape and I'm excited about having him back."

Why does he have to get himself into top shape? The article also said that Thomas was looking forward to showcasing his talents now that Willis wasn't here. That doesn't sound like a backup talking.
      Why wouldn't every player get themselves in top shape for every season?

Comment

• The Answer
        The Plagiarist
        • Mar 2007

This is no surprise - The Answer's clairvoyance regarding the situation allowed him to see this coming miles away.

Pathetic.

~The Answer

Comment

• patmoran2006
          Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
          • Dec 2005

hahah that's funny.. He only has to get himself into top shape if he's starting?

I like most think we will have a rotation this year; which considering our WR's as a group blow balls after Evans should be the least of our worries.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• patmoran2006
            Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
            • Dec 2005

Hurricane.. Find some kind of negative nancy'ish avatar and change yours accordingly..

If we're going to get bashed for standing up to this inferior front office administration 7 years running, and in "marv we trust" (like he's going to line up on Sundays or something)-- Then get something better than a car!

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Tatonka
              • Jul 2002

everything changes with every signing. you cant read too much into anything like that.
              "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                • Mar 2005

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
                Why wouldn't every player get themselves in top shape for every season?
                That's my point. Did the front office offer him a bigger role?

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                  • Mar 2005

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                  Hurricane.. Find some kind of negative nancy'ish avatar and change yours accordingly..

If we're going to get bashed for standing up to this inferior front office administration 7 years running, and in "marv we trust" (like he's going to line up on Sundays or something)-- Then get something better than a car!
                  My car does look like it's driving away. That's about as negative as I can get.

Comment

• Typ0
                    honey pie
                    • Jul 2002

That's my point. Did the front office offer him a bigger role?
                    I took it to mean DJ is happy to have players he's confident will do the work.

Comment

• Saratoga Slim
                      • Jul 2005

Originally posted by patmoran2006

Which FA moves this offseason do you disagree with?
                      Wake up, brush your teeth, and get ready for a day of hating the Dolphins. Or the Pats? How to choose?

Comment

• Philagape
                        WIN NOW
                        • Jul 2002

So backups don't need to be in shape?
                        "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                        2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Philagape
                          WIN NOW
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The Answer
                          This is no surprise - The Answer's clairvoyance regarding the situation allowed him to see this coming miles away.

Pathetic.

~The Answer
                          Yes, your post is pathetic. First thing you've gotten right since you've been here
                          "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                          2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Tatonka
                            • Jul 2002

and dont forget, the coaches clearly said it will be running back by committee.

people need to think about who new england won a superbowl with at running back as well.. ex bill antwain smith.

if you have a great line, almost any running back will be fine.

and we are only trying to improve on 990 yards from our starter last year.. atrain can do that for sure.

we will draft a running back and if he is good enough to unseat atrain, he surely will.
                            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

Working...
                            X