PDA

View Full Version : Geeze guys we need either ..

acehole
03-12-2007, 04:50 PM
A pass rush or a good CB. With those wide out signed by ne we either need to get to tom and smack his face or be able to cover those guys. As it stand right now we can't go Youboty vs stalworth or Wasington......that is not somthing I am looking forward to....hate tom brady with that 10 yard out...all day go 10 yards and hit the sidelines.

Michael82
03-12-2007, 05:35 PM
You're acting like Washington, Stallworth and Welker are Pro Bowlers or something. :rofl:

They couldn't even hold Lee Evans' jock. :::

Mr. Pink
03-12-2007, 05:36 PM
Mikey that is true, but they now work with a QB who's jock JP can't hold.

acehole
03-12-2007, 05:37 PM
You're acting like Washington, Stallworth and Welker are Pro Bowlers or something. :rofl:

They couldn't even hold Lee Evans' jock. :::

still have to be covered or accounted for....

HHURRICANE
03-12-2007, 05:48 PM
Well how many years do you have to watch Brady to figure out that the greatest secondary ever assembled isn't going to stop him?

The only time Brady plays poorly is when he's rattled and rattled early!!! PASS RUSH is the only way to stop him. Give him a little time and he eats you up. The first game last year, Spikes shook him up and he played timid. Of course Willis decided to change the momentum of the whole game and that's all she wrote.

Elminster
03-12-2007, 06:03 PM
I don't think we had any trouble getting to Brady week 1 last year. He certainly looked mortal with guys in his face. Hopefully we can replicate that...twice. Whatever you think of A-Train...he's not going to forget what down it is!:limpclap:

acehole
03-12-2007, 06:21 PM
This is one of the few times I have agreed with you. With our DE's tied up for WHILE where can in come from? Lb's? olb's and ILB's? DT? I love to see him prance like a sissy when he is rattled. Saftey blitz? First game of the season will be very telling......we should tee off on him first play.
Well how many years do you have to watch Brady to figure out that the greatest secondary ever assembled isn't going to stop him?

The only time Brady plays poorly is when he's rattled and rattled early!!! PASS RUSH is the only way to stop him. Give him a little time and he eats you up. The first game last year, Spikes shook him up and he played timid. Of course Willis decided to change the momentum of the whole game and that's all she wrote.