• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Meathead
    Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
    • Jul 2002

The Brown Note

the brown note, according to an urban legend, is an infrasound frequency that causes humans to lose control of their bowels due to resonance

playing the brown note can also be used to describe what will happen when a board full of panicky cry babies reacts to the imminent signing of running back chris brown to our beloved bills squad

well once again The Meathead will be glad to stand up and say when that happens and all youse are wailing and gnashing your teeth and brown noting in your panties i will take the maligned running back and glady make him my adopt-a-bill

then all offseason you can heap your insults on mr. brown note, mr. doddering old fool levy, and mr. meathead while i just wait for the days when two huge assed black men run the counter-trey and make holes even my slow cripple cracker butt could get yardage through

ah but to await the sweet sweet nectar known as *****es
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community
  • camelcowboy
    • Mar 2005

Re: The Brown Note

Originally posted by Meathead
    the brown note, according to an urban legend, is an infrasound frequency that causes humans to lose control of their bowels due to resonance

playing the brown note can also be used to describe what will happen when a board full of panicky cry babies reacts to the imminent signing of running back chris brown to our beloved bills squad

well once again The Meathead will be glad to stand up and say when that happens and all youse are wailing and gnashing your teeth and brown noting in your panties i will take the maligned running back and glady make him my adopt-a-bill

then all offseason you can heap your insults on mr. brown note, mr. doddering old fool levy, and mr. meathead while i just wait for the days when two huge assed black men run the counter-trey and make holes even my slow cripple cracker butt could get yardage through

Comment

• Elminster
      #1 Kelsay Fan
      • Oct 2006

You said it! Chris Brown is McGahee with a better attitude and more injuries, which means we're making a lateral move....which translates into a vertical one when you add in splitting with A-Train, a possible running back from the draft, and our improved offensive line. And....who knows? The guy is only 26...he might just turn out to be a stud...and he'll be cheaper than McGahee!
      Good riddance Fairchild. Of course, the knowledge of your departure will only make TE more hateable than the typical Bills QB. Good luck, hope we don't mess you up like JP.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
        Peterman Sucks!
        • Mar 2006

This is what Mr Brown Bear thinks of the the potential signing of Chris Brown

Comment

• Meathead
          • Jul 2002

try to say slow cripple cracker butt three times fast

Comment

• acehole
            • Jan 2006

ROTFLMAO!

And a great piont to boot!

Originally posted by Meathead

Hated by the stupid..
            Loved by their moms.

Comment

• patmoran2006
              Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
              • Dec 2005

Chris Brown.........

Seriously, IM starting to think some people on here WANT the Bills to suck.

Is there a stud player coming out with the 1st pick next year I dont know about yet?

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Meathead
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by FunTimesYaY!
                This is what Mr Brown Bear thinks of the the potential signing of Chris Brown
                is that cuddles or snuggles?

Comment

• Tatonka
                  • Jul 2002

southpark has a great episode about the brown note.
                  "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Slim
                    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                    Chris Brown.........

Is there a stud player coming out with the 1st pick next year I dont know about yet?
                    Hart,Slaton,Bradshaw, Rice, Mcfadden. Next year is going to be stocked at RB. But i dont want Chris Brown a Bill.

Comment

• Meathead
                      • Jul 2002

i need to get me a cuddles

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                        • May 2003

I'd love to think that Brown will shed the injury bug and live up to his potential, but what I really believe is that Brown and A-Train will be at best a stopgap tandem until we acquire a feature back.
                        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• YardRat
                          Well, lookie here...
                          • Dec 2004

I've got dibs on Josh Reed as my Adopt-a-Bill if we sign Brown.
                          YardRat Wall of Fame
                          #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                          #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                            Zero for Zero!
                            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                            That might be the dumbest, most moronic, most asinine, most arrogant, most false thing you have ever posted.
                            Originally posted by mysticsoto
                            Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• jamze132
                              Don’t hate…
                              • Jun 2003

I would rather see a tandem of A-Train and either Lynch, Bush, or Irons.

Comment

Working...
                              X