• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

A few random thoughts on the Bills....

1. Hate is a strong word, yet it somehow still fails to capture the extent of my negative feelings towards the New England Patriots. I can't wait until that team crashes and burns (although it doesn't look like that's going to happen any time soon).

2. Do we need A-Train AND Chris Brown? I think a vet and a draft pick should fill the RB void sufficiently.

3. As long as we're on the RB subject, let's quit this talk about trading up or getting Michael Turner or any of that garbage. We're rebuilding and we need all the draft picks we can get to fill the holes we're not filling in FA.

3. ENOUGH WITH THE LANCE BRIGGS TALK. I'd love to see him in Buffalo too, but this is real life, not Madden. So just give it a rest.

Discuss.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • mikemac2001
    is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
    • Mar 2003

Re: A few random thoughts on the Bills....

pretty much right on those, hopefully Peterson falls i doubt it but it is possible

MUCK
    FIAMI

Comment

• Jaybird
      • Dec 2005

so we could trade a second for michael turner or draft a Rb with our second.......ive seen turner do it in the nfl!!!!!!!

Comment

• Talk0fNewYork
        ~ I Can't Feel My Face ~
        • Jan 2007

I honestly don't want Peterson, don't get me wrong the guy has great speed (when healthy), very strong runner (when healthy), great out of the backfield (when healthy) get where i'm going with this? The guy is a freak of nature, but the last thing a rebuilding team needs is to spend a pick on a guy who can't stay on the field.

Comment

• Talk0fNewYork
          ~ I Can't Feel My Face ~
          • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Talk0fNewYork
          I honestly don't want Peterson, don't get me wrong the guy has great speed (when healthy), very strong runner (when healthy), great out of the backfield (when healthy) get where i'm going with this? The guy is a freak of nature, but the last thing a rebuilding team needs is to spend a pick on a guy who can't stay on the field.
          But I will **** myself with joy if we draft him.

Comment

• jmb1099
            • Sep 2004

Originally posted by OpIv37
            1. Hate is a strong word, yet it somehow still fails to capture the extent of my negative feelings towards the New England Patriots. I can't wait until that team crashes and burns (although it doesn't look like that's going to happen any time soon).

2. Do we need A-Train AND Chris Brown? I think a vet and a draft pick should fill the RB void sufficiently.

3. As long as we're on the RB subject, let's quit this talk about trading up or getting Michael Turner or any of that garbage. We're rebuilding and we need all the draft picks we can get to fill the holes we're not filling in FA.

3. ENOUGH WITH THE LANCE BRIGGS TALK. I'd love to see him in Buffalo too, but this is real life, not Madden. So just give it a rest.

Discuss.
            Good Post.
            Hatred of the Pats...Ditto
            Feel much better A-train signed, if we could do Brown for cheap I wouldnt' cry
            Briggs... I know you're right, and I should let it go...but I will keep hoping that we land him by some miracle. That being said back to reality.

Comment

• acehole
              • Jan 2006

Discuss? You took away all the topics?

Discuss.
              Hated by the stupid..
              Loved by their moms.

Comment

• MikeInRoch
                • Sep 2003

How much of Briggs' greatness is because of the talent he is surrounded with in Chicago, anyway?
                "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Comment

• Carlton Bailey

Reminiscent of "If Larry King wrote for us.." from ESPN Magazine.

"Look out for Matt Millen. He's learned some lessons and will be a hell of an executive."

Comment

• Don't Panic
                    All-Pro Zoner
                    • Dec 2005

Originally posted by MikeInRoch
                    How much of Briggs' greatness is because of the talent he is surrounded with in Chicago, anyway?
                    I don't know... maybe we should ask Uhrlacher who said he'd take a pay cut to keep Briggs there.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                      Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by Talk0fNewYork
                      I agree. He is a younger and faster Chris Brown.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                        Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Don't feel too bad about yourself. I hate them too, I just have a hard time deciding whether I hate Brady more or Bellichick more. It would give me tremendous amount of satisfaction if Tommy and Billy were caught 69ing.

Comment

Brian Leonard in the 2nd, Zak deOssie and Tim Shaw in the 3rd ....covers our RB issues in a cold climate and gives us great versatility on the D. DeOssie is a load in the middle, Shaw can play SLB in the 4-3 but also OLB in a 3-4 if we occasionally give it a look. We can go either DT or WR/TE in the 1st. Our draft prospects look very bright.

Comment

• don137
                            • Jul 2002

If Cleveland does not draft Peterson then he potentially could fall to us but I honestly think someone would trade up for him first. I agree there are concerns about his health.
                            I think the Bills could get either Bush or Pittman in the second round and I would be happy with that.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                              Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                              • Dec 2005

1- Think hate is a strong word.. I think "jealous" or "envious" are better suited words.
                              2- Agree 100%. Piss on Chris Brown. Take that $ and sign a defender, go with A Train and a rookie early.
                              3- I'd give up a second for Turner, he has more upside than any RB in the draft other than Peterson and maybe Lynch.
                              4- Agreed. We aint getting Briggs.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

Working...
                              X