• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BILLSROCK1212
    !?!?!?!?!?
    • Mar 2006

After signing both Thomas' it looks like LB is our biggest need

Maybe this year Marv will make the right decision and trade back a couple of spots and pick up and extra 2nd and possibly 3rd rounder......then we can draft Patrick Willis in the 1st and then maybe Michael Bush, Antonio Pittman, Brandon Jackson and then later in the round a CB or just something like that would be great and would make us an instant playoff contender.......damn would i love something like this to happen
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Re: After signing both Thomas' it looks like LB is our biggest need

I call it a tie between LB, RB, 2nd WR and DT

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Mr. Pink
      Peterman Sucks!
      • Mar 2006

DT is by far this teams biggest need.

We need to be able to stop other teams from running rampantly to the next level of defenders. Or else it ain't gonna matter who our MLB is, much like Fletch he's gonna be making plays/tackles 5-7 yards off the LOS.

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
        !?!?!?!?!?
        • Mar 2006

Originally posted by patmoran2006
        I call it a tie between LB, RB, 2nd WR and DT
        well by picking up the extra 2nd rounder we could go something like this.....

Patrick Willis
        Michael Bush/Antonio Pittman/Brandon Jackson/Tony Hunt/Kenny Irons
        best WR available
        David Irons/Daymeion Hughes/Fred Bennett

well pretty much u ge my point i think RB, ILB, WR and CB are our biggest needs....if we draft all of these positions in our first 4 picks we are instant playoff contenders without a doubt

Comment

• patmoran2006
          Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
          • Dec 2005

I got Okoye in my mock.. that's the guy that should not only need, but they should want as well....

Cut your losses with McCargo unless he can beat out Tripplett; and make him the 4th DT.. and get a real run stopper in here.

I hate this ****ing corny cover two defense.. You gotta have a real front seven to run it effectively

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
            !?!?!?!?!?
            • Mar 2006

Originally posted by FunTimesYaY!
            DT is by far this teams biggest need.

We need to be able to stop other teams from running rampantly to the next level of defenders. Or else it ain't gonna matter who our MLB is, much like Fletch he's gonna be making plays/tackles 5-7 yards off the LOS.
            it'll be up to Marv and the rest of the Bills front office on whether we make DT or MLB a priority

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
              Zero for Zero!
              • Mar 2003

Cut your losses with McCargo unless he can beat out Tripplett; and make him the 4th DT.. and get a real run stopper in here.
              That would be stupid.

DT's can take time to develop, often more than ONE season.
              Originally posted by mysticsoto
              Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• Mudflap1
                Next Question!
                • Nov 2004

You can't be serious? You're ready to give up on the guy already. Pat, no offense, but you really need to lose the ADD and develop some patience... Yes, I know it's been a long time since the Bills have made the playoffs, but you can't blame guys like McCargo, Youboty, and Jauron for that. Let them develop.

Let things marinate man.

Jon

Comment

• bigbub2352
                  • Feb 2005

I think it naroows down to RB or LB, since we took McCargo in the 1st last year we have to see what he is capable of before we put him in the Tim Anderson catagory, it will be a very interseting draft
                  XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• patmoran2006
                    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                    • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Mudflap1
                    You can't be serious? You're ready to give up on the guy already. Pat, no offense, but you really need to lose the ADD and develop some patience... Yes, I know it's been a long time since the Bills have made the playoffs, but you can't blame guys like McCargo, Youboty, and Jauron for that. Let them develop.

Let things marinate man.

Jon
                    Are you telling me you would not take AMOBI OKOYE with the 12th pick if he's on the board and demote John McCargo to backup status?????????

I didnt say cut McCargo.. I am saying get a REAL RUN STOPPING f'n DT on this team if your going to try and run a cover two defense.

Comment

• Michael82
                      • Jul 2002

I got Okoye in my mock.. that's the guy that should not only need, but they should want as well....

I hate this ****ing corny cover two defense.. You gotta have a real front seven to run it effectively
                      Cut our losses after only one year? You gotta be kidding me! Wow! ICE is starting to make more sense than you. His posts were more intelligent.

Comment

• Mudflap1
                        Next Question!
                        • Nov 2004

Are you telling me you would not take AMOBI OKOYE with the 12th pick if he's on the board and demote John McCargo to backup status?????????

I didnt say cut McCargo.. I am saying get a REAL RUN STOPPING f'n DT on this team if your going to try and run a cover two defense.
                        No, I think Okoye would be a great pick. I'm just saying I haven't given up hope that McCargo will be a very good DT for the Bills. Remember, there's a rotation. Also, Larry Tripplett isn't spectacular, so wouldn't it be nice if, whether it's this year or next year, McCargo stepped up enough to where he and Okoye were starting? Sounds pretty good to me.

Willis is intriguing as a linebacker too though... I think the Bills should go either DT or LB with the first pick, then add a CB and RB and DT or LB (whichever they didn't pick) maybe in rounds 2 and 3, with another WR somewhere in the mix later on.

Jon

Comment

• Tatonka
                          • Jul 2002

i dont think you can go into this season assuming that mccargo is the savior.. so it is smart to draft a guy at DT i think.. okoye would be great.. but i dont think you should "cut your losses" with mccargo either. we rotate DTs alot.. there is nothing wrong with having 3 (or 4 if williams continues to look good) great DTs in our defense.
                          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Jul 2002

Please. CB is by far our biggest need. And Leon Hall is the answer.

Comment

• camelcowboy
                              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
                              Please. CB is by far our biggest need. And Leon Hall is the answer.
                              not in this scheme, ill be pissed if we blow a pick on corner in the first.

Comment

Working...
                              X