PDA

View Full Version : Sabres in HD AGAIN tonight!

OpIv37
03-13-2007, 01:02 PM
DirecTV channel 95.

And the game's on Versus for everyone else!

BlackMetalNinja
03-13-2007, 02:17 PM
DirecTV channel 95.

And the game's on Versus for everyone else!

Stupid INHD has NBA basketball on tonight instead of picking up the VS HD feed. Bah!

OpIv37
03-13-2007, 02:20 PM
Stupid INHD has NBA basketball on tonight instead of picking up the VS HD feed. Bah!

yeah I'm surprised- DirecTV usually picks up basketball on 95 when there's an option. I guess they assumed that all the basketball fans would be watching the tourney so they went for a different market.

BAM
03-13-2007, 02:43 PM
I have a VS HD channel I wonder if it's on that

OpIv37
03-13-2007, 02:49 PM
I have a VS HD channel I wonder if it's on that

man, I should switch to cable. Life hardly seems worth living without Professional Bull Riding in HD. In fact, I think that's why they invented HD in the first place.

ok, sarcasm aside, the VS HD channel should be the same as the regular channel, so my guess is that you will have the game in HD.

BAM
03-13-2007, 03:53 PM
I rarely ever watch that channel. All they really ever show is Golf and the occasional NHL game. What a waste of bandwidth!

OpIv37
03-13-2007, 04:10 PM
I rarely ever watch that channel. All they really ever show is Golf and the occasional NHL game. What a waste of bandwidth!

yeah it sucks because there are really the only channel that broadcasts the NHL nationally, and they show like 3 games a week. Their coverage is awful.

HDNet gets NHL on Thursdays and Saturdays, but only DirecTV people get that channel, and NBC gets some games, but they only show them on Sundays late in the year and during playoffs. God forbid that a hockey game which will only air once interrupts reruns of Law and Order or the Grease reality show. now THAT's quality programming!

BAM
03-13-2007, 04:11 PM
Grease reality show? :rofl:

DraftBoy
03-13-2007, 04:19 PM
Im just pumped that the game is on Vs, so I get to watch!!

BlackMetalNinja
03-13-2007, 06:41 PM
HDNet gets NHL on Thursdays and Saturdays, but only DirecTV people get that channel,

I have Time Warner Cable and get that channel actually... They don't have great commentators, but it's hockey in HD, so it can't be all bad. Western Conference gets a lot more play on there though.

MikeInRoch
03-13-2007, 06:53 PM
These announcers are driving my nuts. Pittsburgh, pittsburgh, pittsburgh. There is a second team, who by the way is LEADING THE CONFERENCE.

camelcowboy
03-13-2007, 06:57 PM
These announcers are driving my nuts. Pittsburgh, pittsburgh, pittsburgh. There is a second team, who by the way is LEADING THE CONFERENCE.

Its going to be a kiss pittsburg's ass night. I miss rick and jim

camelcowboy
03-13-2007, 07:02 PM
morons aren't even watching the game.

OpIv37
03-13-2007, 07:38 PM
I have Time Warner Cable and get that channel actually... They don't have great commentators, but it's hockey in HD, so it can't be all bad. Western Conference gets a lot more play on there though.

yeah I agree that the commentary sucks, but it's a small price to pay for HD hockey.

On Saturday they pissed me off because they wouldn't shut up about how great the Devils were despite the fact that they never had more than a one goal lead.