• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Answer
    The Plagiarist
    • Mar 2007

Tom Modrak - The Wizard Behind The Curtain

The Answer is not ready to lay full blame on Marv's shoulders for the shoddy dealings that have transpired during his tenure as GM the last few years. However, The Answer is confounded as to why this clown Modrak still holds a position within the Bills organization. What value does he bring? Why wasn't he kicked to the curb with his buddy Donablow? We need a true talent evaluator that is in tune with the ever changing landscape of todays NFL and Donablow's right hand man is not THE ANSWER.

Resigning outcasts and camp fodder the likes of the A-Train, Thomas, Kelsay, etc REAK of Donablow - and The Answer is inclined to believe that Modrak had his hands in the cookie jar so to speak.

If we are going to truly cleanse ourselves of the Donablow era than we need to exterminate the last cockroach that's lingering under the floorboards - until then futility is bound to continue.

~The Answer
  • ddaryl
    Everything I post is sexual inuendo
    • Jan 2005

Re: Tom Modrak - The Wizard Behind The Curtain

now your just being silly

Comment

• Philagape
      WIN NOW
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ddaryl
      now your just being silly
      Now?
      "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
      2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Night Train
        Retired - On Several Levels
        • Jul 2005

So basically, this place has become all about the trolls and their right to dominate the threads with self serving tripe.

Just checking.
        Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• patmoran2006
          Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
          • Dec 2005

Even though I do think Modrak has had a part in some of these crappy signings, I agree that the Answer is doing this on purpose.

However, anybody should have a right to say what they want, and everyone has the equal write to put him on ignore, or ignore the threads he starts alltogether..

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• camelcowboy
            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by The Answer
            The Answer is not ready to lay full blame on Marv's shoulders for the shoddy dealings that have transpired during his tenure as GM the last few years. However, The Answer is confounded as to why this clown Modrak still holds a position within the Bills organization. What value does he bring? Why wasn't he kicked to the curb with his buddy Donablow? We need a true talent evaluator that is in tune with the ever changing landscape of todays NFL and Donablow's right hand man is not THE ANSWER.

Resigning outcasts and camp fodder the likes of the A-Train, Thomas, Kelsay, etc REAK of Donablow - and The Answer is inclined to believe that Modrak had his hands in the cookie jar so to speak.

If we are going to truly cleanse ourselves of the Donablow era than we need to exterminate the last cockroach that's lingering under the floorboards - until then futility is bound to continue.

~The Answer
            Overall the bills have had very good drafts, Under modrak.With value in late rounds.

Henry , Schobel, McGee,Crowell, Clements, Whitner, Ellison, Evans,Simpson. The answer needs to find something else to complain about because he's a tool.

Comment

• DynaPaul
              • Sep 2003

It was my understanding that a lot of Modrak's top picks were vetoed by Donahoe for flashier players.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                • Dec 2005

Originally posted by DevilPaul
                It was my understanding that a lot of Modrak's top picks were vetoed by Donahoe for flashier players.
                well the one thing I can confirm for a FACT is that in 2002 Modrak wanted the Bills to draft Roy Williams after cutting Henry Jones- and Donahoe had the final say on Mike Williams.

I know that for a fact because I covered the Bills in 2002 and I was there. Modrak told more than one person following the draft that we drafted the "wrong Williams" guy

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• The Answer
                  The Plagiarist
                  • Mar 2007

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                  well the one thing I can confirm for a FACT is that in 2002 Modrak wanted the Bills to draft Roy Williams after cutting Henry Jones- and Donahoe had the final say on Mike Williams.

I know that for a fact because I covered the Bills in 2002 and I was there. Modrak told more than one person following the draft that we drafted the "wrong Williams" guy
                  Roy Williams is the most overrated player in the league - so either way it would have been a bad pick.

Modrak has got to go!

~The Answer

Comment

• The Answer
                    The Plagiarist
                    • Mar 2007

Originally posted by DevilPaul
                    Modrak is a proud graduate of 'the best player available' academy and The Answer agrees that he was nothing more than a Donahoe lackey for the most part.

However - it appears that the puppet has moved on to bigger and better things and clearly has a hand is some of the moves as of late - either that or Marv don't have a clue - you decide.

~The Answer

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                      Peterman Sucks!
                      • Mar 2006

Phil Savage is another BPA type of guy. Does that mean he's garbage too? He helped build the Baltimore Ravens before getting the job in Cleveland.

FunTimesYaY requests an answer from "the answer"

FunTimesYaY also says thanks in advance.

Comment

• The Answer
                        The Plagiarist
                        • Mar 2007

Originally posted by FunTimesYaY!
                        Phil Savage is another BPA type of guy. Does that mean he's garbage too? He helped build the Baltimore Ravens before getting the job in Cleveland.

FunTimesYaY requests an answer from "the answer"

FunTimesYaY also says thanks in advance.
                        This discussion has nothing to do with the Browns and their front office - but since you asked The Answer his opinion: Browns have just had really bad luck with injuries (see Winslow, Bentley, etc) - can't blame Savage for everything, but clearly 2007 is a make or break season in Cleveland for a lot of people.

~The Answer

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                          Peterman Sucks!
                          • Mar 2006

I asked the question because you were dissing "the best player available academy" which Savage is a part of.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                            Zero for Zero!
                            • Mar 2003

You do know John Guy handles the pro stuff, correct?
                            Originally posted by mysticsoto
                            Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• OpIv37
                              Acid Douching Asswipe
                              • Sep 2002

The Answer is the Rush Limbaugh of Billszone- he occasionally makes a good point but everyone just dismisses it because of the hyperbole and the fact that he talks out of his ass 99% of the time.
                              MiKiDo Facebook
                              MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
                              X