PDA

View Full Version : Tom Modrak - The Wizard Behind The Curtain

The Answer
03-13-2007, 04:43 PM
The Answer is not ready to lay full blame on Marv's shoulders for the shoddy dealings that have transpired during his tenure as GM the last few years. However, The Answer is confounded as to why this clown Modrak still holds a position within the Bills organization. What value does he bring? Why wasn't he kicked to the curb with his buddy Donablow? We need a true talent evaluator that is in tune with the ever changing landscape of todays NFL and Donablow's right hand man is not THE ANSWER.

Resigning outcasts and camp fodder the likes of the A-Train, Thomas, Kelsay, etc REAK of Donablow - and The Answer is inclined to believe that Modrak had his hands in the cookie jar so to speak.

If we are going to truly cleanse ourselves of the Donablow era than we need to exterminate the last cockroach that's lingering under the floorboards - until then futility is bound to continue.

~The Answer

ddaryl
03-13-2007, 04:45 PM
now your just being silly

Philagape
03-13-2007, 04:45 PM
now your just being silly

Now?

Night Train
03-13-2007, 04:46 PM
So basically, this place has become all about the trolls and their right to dominate the threads with self serving tripe.

Just checking.

patmoran2006
03-13-2007, 04:48 PM
Even though I do think Modrak has had a part in some of these crappy signings, I agree that the Answer is doing this on purpose.

However, anybody should have a right to say what they want, and everyone has the equal write to put him on ignore, or ignore the threads he starts alltogether..

camelcowboy
03-13-2007, 04:48 PM
The Answer is not ready to lay full blame on Marv's shoulders for the shoddy dealings that have transpired during his tenure as GM the last few years. However, The Answer is confounded as to why this clown Modrak still holds a position within the Bills organization. What value does he bring? Why wasn't he kicked to the curb with his buddy Donablow? We need a true talent evaluator that is in tune with the ever changing landscape of todays NFL and Donablow's right hand man is not THE ANSWER.

Resigning outcasts and camp fodder the likes of the A-Train, Thomas, Kelsay, etc REAK of Donablow - and The Answer is inclined to believe that Modrak had his hands in the cookie jar so to speak.

If we are going to truly cleanse ourselves of the Donablow era than we need to exterminate the last cockroach that's lingering under the floorboards - until then futility is bound to continue.

~The Answer

Overall the bills have had very good drafts, Under modrak.With value in late rounds.

Henry , Schobel, McGee,Crowell, Clements, Whitner, Ellison, Evans,Simpson. The answer needs to find something else to complain about because he's a tool.

DynaPaul
03-13-2007, 05:26 PM
It was my understanding that a lot of Modrak's top picks were vetoed by Donahoe for flashier players.

patmoran2006
03-13-2007, 05:29 PM
It was my understanding that a lot of Modrak's top picks were vetoed by Donahoe for flashier players.
well the one thing I can confirm for a FACT is that in 2002 Modrak wanted the Bills to draft Roy Williams after cutting Henry Jones- and Donahoe had the final say on Mike Williams.

I know that for a fact because I covered the Bills in 2002 and I was there. Modrak told more than one person following the draft that we drafted the "wrong Williams" guy

The Answer
03-13-2007, 06:08 PM
well the one thing I can confirm for a FACT is that in 2002 Modrak wanted the Bills to draft Roy Williams after cutting Henry Jones- and Donahoe had the final say on Mike Williams.

I know that for a fact because I covered the Bills in 2002 and I was there. Modrak told more than one person following the draft that we drafted the "wrong Williams" guy

Roy Williams is the most overrated player in the league - so either way it would have been a bad pick.

Modrak has got to go!

~The Answer

The Answer
03-13-2007, 06:12 PM

Modrak is a proud graduate of 'the best player available' academy and The Answer agrees that he was nothing more than a Donahoe lackey for the most part.

However - it appears that the puppet has moved on to bigger and better things and clearly has a hand is some of the moves as of late - either that or Marv don't have a clue - you decide.

~The Answer

Mr. Pink
03-13-2007, 06:14 PM
Phil Savage is another BPA type of guy. Does that mean he's garbage too? He helped build the Baltimore Ravens before getting the job in Cleveland.

FunTimesYaY requests an answer from "the answer"

FunTimesYaY also says thanks in advance.

The Answer
03-13-2007, 06:18 PM
Phil Savage is another BPA type of guy. Does that mean he's garbage too? He helped build the Baltimore Ravens before getting the job in Cleveland.

FunTimesYaY requests an answer from "the answer"

FunTimesYaY also says thanks in advance.

This discussion has nothing to do with the Browns and their front office - but since you asked The Answer his opinion: Browns have just had really bad luck with injuries (see Winslow, Bentley, etc) - can't blame Savage for everything, but clearly 2007 is a make or break season in Cleveland for a lot of people.

~The Answer

Mr. Pink
03-13-2007, 06:20 PM
I asked the question because you were dissing "the best player available academy" which Savage is a part of.

Dr. Lecter
03-13-2007, 07:34 PM
You do know John Guy handles the pro stuff, correct?

OpIv37
03-13-2007, 07:39 PM
The Answer is the Rush Limbaugh of Billszone- he occasionally makes a good point but everyone just dismisses it because of the hyperbole and the fact that he talks out of his ass 99% of the time.

Nighthawk
03-13-2007, 08:20 PM
Yet another meaningless thread from:

~ The Tool

Dozerdog
03-13-2007, 08:47 PM
more like ~The ******ed Answer

raphael120
03-13-2007, 09:29 PM
I must ask "The Answer" what the hell is "The Point"?

The Spaz
03-13-2007, 10:58 PM
:monkeyp:The Answer The question is how will you clean that up?

YardRat
03-13-2007, 11:04 PM
Modrak gets top grades from me for the job he did with the college draft last year, his first without Donahoe in charge. I can't wait to see who he pegs this year.

Buffalogic
03-14-2007, 05:45 AM
The annoyance? The plague? The exodus inducer?

All more appropriate user names for you IMO.