PDA

View Full Version : What is the biggest need for the Bills in '07

bigbub2352
03-14-2007, 10:16 AM
Now that we are half way thru FA, and have made some nice additions, but have also lost key players, what do u think the Bills overall greatest need is?

I would have to say RB, we need a true homerun threat here, and with the additions to the Oline, we should draft a RB on day 1, and also bring in at least 2 UDFA's to compete for roster spots and practice squad

Following close behind i would say LB, with losing FLetch u can move Crowell over and u wont miss much if anything, my concern is the OLB, were we need a pass rushing LB who can stop the run, a athlete who takes the leadership role and helps defending the run situation

any thoughts?

patmoran2006
03-14-2007, 10:21 AM
Biggest need = contend for the playoffs starting early in the season; or attendance will continue to rapidly drop-- putting this franchise in jeopardy.

That's the biggest need.

bigbub2352
03-14-2007, 10:26 AM
Biggest need = contend for the playoffs starting early in the season; or attendance will continue to rapidly drop-- putting this franchise in jeopardy.

That's the biggest need.

I agree with that, we definetly need to get our beloved fan base back on track for sure, that does nothing but make players want to play harder and be more passoinate about who they play for!

JoeMama
03-14-2007, 10:28 AM
I actually think the most important "need" for 2007 is JP Losman's continued development.

Since we're going to inevitably enter the season with a few weak spots on the roster, we need JP Losman to play well enough to cloak some of our deficiencies.

A great quarterback can make an entire team better.

Which is a lot to ask, but hopefully he's up for it.

Devin
03-14-2007, 10:30 AM
Player wise? MLB.

Team wise? Absolutley for JP to continue his growth and prove not only that last year wasnt a fluke but that he will deserve that contract hes going to want.

Jeff1220
03-14-2007, 10:42 AM
Wins

DraftBoy
03-14-2007, 10:42 AM
Consistency on the DL, this will aleviate pressure on both the MLB and CB spots

Romes
03-14-2007, 10:49 AM
Player wise? MLB.

Team wise? Absolutley for JP to continue his growth and prove not only that last year wasnt a fluke but that he will deserve that contract hes going to want.

What he said.

patmoran2006
03-14-2007, 10:50 AM
I actually think the most important "need" for 2007 is JP Losman's continued development.

Since we're going to inevitably enter the season with a few weak spots on the roster, we need JP Losman to play well enough to cloak some of our deficiencies.

A great quarterback can make an entire team better.

Which is a lot to ask, but hopefully he's up for it.
ONe the field, I agree 100%.. Which is why there is NO way they can A Train and this collection of WR's around Losman. Evans needs a real #2 and we need a RB who will make teams back off Losman.

You're absolutely right.