PDA

View Full Version : Rule 67 Interference

TheGhostofJimKelly
03-14-2007, 11:35 AM
NHL Rule 67: Interference

A minor penalty shall be imposed on a player who interferes with or impedes the progress of an opponent who is not in possession of the puck.

A minor penalty shall be imposed on an attacking player who deliberately checks a defensive player, including the goalkeeper, who is not in possession of the puck.

I hate to complain about refs because it always sounds like you are a sore loser, but why did the Penguins not get called for at least four of these last night. They were hitting Sabres that were going after the puck and did not have possession. I can think of three times Gary Roberts did it.

SabreEleven
03-14-2007, 12:01 PM
:bf1::bf1::bf1::bf1::bf1::bf1::bf1::bf1:
THANK YOU. I thought I was the only one to see this. This was and does happening more and more in the NHL. VS. had their head up Roberts ass all night, no wonder they couldn't see his 5 penalties (at minium). Last night was horrible.

And it says nothing about in the vicinty either.

clumping platelets
03-14-2007, 12:17 PM
Roberts and Orpik were both hitting a lil' high :shakeno:

mchurchfie
03-14-2007, 12:54 PM
It was a happy night in Pissburg, the refs were going to make sure that the Pens didn't lose. Roberts was leaving his skates everytime he was checked. If I heard one more commentator gush about Crosby or the Penns staying in Pissburg I was going to ****ing scream.:puke: I was ready for Teddy Bruschi to skate out with a Pens uniform on to score the winning goal for the highlight of the night.:puke:

Earthquake Enyart
03-14-2007, 12:56 PM
One thing I liked was when Roberts took a run at Paetch, Paetch gave it back to him without getting a penalty. I like Paetch more and more. :up:

mchurchfie
03-14-2007, 12:59 PM
He has quietly become one of our more valuable players.

SkateZilla
03-14-2007, 01:37 PM
the refs are Crosbified...

mchurchfie
03-14-2007, 02:46 PM
Crosby is a bigger homo than Teddy Bruschi.:puke:

Earthquake Enyart
03-14-2007, 02:47 PM
I tell you what, Crosby doesn't remind me of Gretzky, he plays more like Forsburg. He's hard to knock off the puck and he'll take a hit to make a play. The kid is impressive.

SkateZilla
03-14-2007, 03:16 PM
I tell you what, Crosby doesn't remind me of Gretzky, he plays more like Forsburg. He's hard to knock off the puck and he'll take a hit to make a play. The kid is impressive.

Gretzky didnt whine about being hit though...

TheGhostofJimKelly
03-14-2007, 03:26 PM

I will disagree a little. I went to the game last night and the only time I was impressed with him was on the power play. During 5-5, Tallinder owned him.

SabreEleven
03-14-2007, 03:41 PM

**** him.

SabreEleven
03-14-2007, 03:43 PM
the refs are Crosbified...

and before that they were Lemieifiied

LtFinFan66
03-14-2007, 04:59 PM
sore loser:snicker:

SpillerThrills
03-14-2007, 07:10 PM
:bf1::bf1::bf1::bf1::bf1::bf1::bf1::bf1:
THANK YOU. I thought I was the only one to see this. This was and does happening more and more in the NHL. VS. had their head up Roberts ass all night, no wonder they couldn't see his 5 penalties (at minium). Last night was horrible.

And it says nothing about in the vicinty either.

I think they were up more than just Robers ass all night...... I swear if they were blowing Pissburgh anymore they would have gotten a face full of hand made lotion.....:oops:

Nighthawk
03-14-2007, 07:23 PM
NHL Rule 67: Interference

A minor penalty shall be imposed on a player who interferes with or impedes the progress of an opponent who is not in possession of the puck.

A minor penalty shall be imposed on an attacking player who deliberately checks a defensive player, including the goalkeeper, who is not in possession of the puck.

I hate to complain about refs because it always sounds like you are a sore loser, but why did the Penguins not get called for at least four of these last night. They were hitting Sabres that were going after the puck and did not have possession. I can think of three times Gary Roberts did it.

I agree 100%. This is the crap that ruined the game before the lockout and that idiot Bettman is letting it slide back in again. Sometimes I just wonder how he keeps his job!

LtFinFan66
03-14-2007, 11:42 PM
And the Sabres never do this:idunno: Just curious

Earthquake Enyart
03-15-2007, 07:29 AM
Gretzky didnt whine about being hit though...
Puhlease.

He cried like a little girl.

Nighthawk
03-15-2007, 05:59 PM
Puhlease.

He cried like a little girl.

Amen! Gretzky was the biggest ***** in the league when it came to being hit. Him and Lemieux were notorious whiners.