X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gunzlingr
    • Jul 2002

Schefter says....

That if Adrian Peterson makes it past Cleveland, he could very possibly fall to Buffalo. He was saying that the front office in Cleveland has been pushing to draft Quinn. He said if that was the case, it could a dream come true for Buffalo.
    You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!
  • jamesiscool
    suck it fool.
    • Feb 2007

Re: Schefter says....

Originally posted by Gunzlingr
    That if Adrian Peterson makes it past Cleveland, he could very possibly fall to Buffalo. He was saying that the front office in Cleveland has been pushing to draft Quinn. He said if that was the case, it could a dream come true for Buffalo.
    yes and no. we lost a back who in college was a top 5 pick vefore he got injured and never regained the speed that he had in college.

right now im a little irked by the thought that we may draft another injured RB. while yes he has made a full recovery and is good to go im still afraid. if we draft him cool, if he gets taken ahead of us im not guna be too overly angry whatsoever.

James
    Sec 241 row 12 seat 23

Comment

• B-DON
      hi
      • Mar 2004

I still say he will be gone but if he is there at 12, i guarantee playoffs next year. You heard it here first. Peterson is that much of a game changer.

Comment

• RedEyE
        • Jul 2002

It's quite possible. Hell Leinart fell to us last year. Who would of thunk that?

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
          Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Or it could be a smokescreen from Cleveland's FO.

Comment

• capitolneal
            • Sep 2003

I don't like Peterson (because he verbally commited to Texas than went to Oklahoma... HUGE SIN) But as a player man he is the real deal speed hits the hole quick he is a difference maker but he has been hurt 2 of the last 3 yrs

Comment

• Mudflap1
              Next Question!
              • Nov 2004

Adrian Peterson should not be compared to Willis McHamSandwich. Peterson is proven, Willis had one great year at tha U and is a renegade misfit.

Jon

Comment

• SpillerThrills
                • Oct 2005

Originally posted by jamesiscool
                yes and no. we lost a back who in college was a top 5 pick vefore he got injured and never regained the speed that he had in college.

right now im a little irked by the thought that we may draft another injured RB. while yes he has made a full recovery and is good to go im still afraid. if we draft him cool, if he gets taken ahead of us im not guna be too overly angry whatsoever.

James

while I agree with you about drafting another injured back, you have to look at their injuries...... Willis complete blew out his knee. Where Peterson, if I remember correctly, broke his collar bone.... with a broken collar bone, you can still workout and stay in great condition. with a knee your on crutches and hobbling all over the place, all you can really work out is your upper body. but no cardio. I definately wouldn't be against drafting Peterson though.... I was spectical about Willis, but he did seem to come back in good form, but his heart wasn't in Buffalo.....
                2008-2009 BZHL Champion!
                2008 Pro Football Pick 'em Champion!
                2008 Survival Football Co-Champion!
                2006-2007 3 Star Pick 'em Champion!

Comment

• Romes
                  • Jul 2002

Peterson and Calvin Johnson would be the only 2 offensive players I'd consider in the 1st round. I am of the firm belief that this team needs to improve their interior front 7, namely with a stud MLB or DT in the first.

My top 3 for the Bills would be Branch, Okoye, and Willis.

That said if the Bills drafted Peterson in the 1st and Siler in the 2nd I'd be way more than happy
                  Originally posted by paladin warrior
                  RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                    Roways rooking ahread!
                    • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Romes
                    Peterson and Calvin Johnson would be the only 2 offensive players I'd consider in the 1st round. I am of the firm belief that this team needs to improve their interior front 7, namely with a stud MLB or DT in the first.

My top 3 for the Bills would be Branch, Okoye, and Willis.

That said if the Bills drafted Peterson in the 1st and Siler in the 2nd I'd be way more than happy
                    This peterson guy is that good??

Comment

• PISSCHUNK
                      • Apr 2003

Couldn't have said it any better! Love those three defensive players but Calvin or Adrian would be nice!

Late

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
                        Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
                        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                        Or it could be a smokescreen from Cleveland's FO.
                        But why blow smoke when you're drafting at 3?
                        I still don't see it happening. EVEN if he doesn't go at 3, I can't see him lasting till 12. SOMEONE will use the BPA method, or someone else (pack?) will trade up.
                        "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
                        -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• YardRat
                          Well, lookie here...
                          • Dec 2004

I don't think he gets past Houston.
                          YardRat Wall of Fame
                          #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                          #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• bigbub2352
                            • Feb 2005

i think someone takes him before us, someone that probably doesnt need a rb, he is that much of a talent, the only way we got a remote shot, is if cleveland takes quinn at 3, and we trade up using our extra picks, and/or TKO, to get to say like 7 or 8 if he falls there. That bein said he is a a real good talent, has moves, has hands, speed, and a broken colar bone is something u can easily heal from, he played against top nothc talent in college, and has had huge games

U take him if u can get him hands down
                            XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• Romes
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Skooby
                              This peterson guy is that good??
                              Yes.

Watch and enjoy

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                              Originally posted by paladin warrior
                              RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

Working...
                              X