Check out the latest CBS Sportsline Mock Draft!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Check out the latest CBS Sportsline Mock Draft!

Hmmm....This seems to be the new theme in the mock drafts that i'm seeing. CB with our 1st rounder. And look who they pass on... Marshawn Lynch.

2007 NFL Mock Draft
    1. Oakland Raiders
    JaMarcus Russell, QB, LSU -- He has the big arm for Al Davis' vertical passing attack. Plus, the Raiders are desperate for a QB. But how can you pass up Calvin Johnson? Raiders will.
    2. Detroit Lions
    Calvin Johnson, WR, Georgia Tech -- He's the best player in this draft. So the Lions took three WRs with their last four No. 1s. They can't pass up this guy ... can they?
    3. Cleveland Browns
    Adrian Peterson, RB, Okahoma -- Best running back in years. Reminds some people of Eric Dickerson. The Browns are desperate at the position, and Jamal Lewis isn't the answer.
    4. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Joe Thomas, T, Wisconsin -- Bucs were hoping Calvin Johnson slipped to him, but he's too good to last this long. So they find some protection for their QBs.
    5. Arizona Cardinals
    Gaines Adams, DE, Clemson -- Could take Alan Branch, too. Adams can play in a 3-4 or 4-3 and has the speed to reach the pocket. Those guys are hard to find.
    6. Washington Redskins
    Alan Branch, DT, Michigan -- Intimidating presence in the middle and perfect partner for Cornelius Griffin. Would consider a top DE at this position, too.
    7. Minnesota Vikings
    Brady Quinn, QB, Notre Dame -- Vikes would do cartwheels if Quinn were available this far down the board. So they have Tarvaris Jackson. You honestly think he's the next starter? Neither do I.
    8. Houston Texans
    Amobi Okoye, DT, Louisville -- The most intriguing guy in this draft. He's 19 but scouts marvel at his poise. Makes big plays inside and should make an immediate impact.
    9. Miami Dolphins
    Levi Brown, T, Penn State -- A mauler at the left-tackle position. Face it, the Phins need help protecting Daunte Culpepper. This guy is the ticket.
    10. Atlanta Falcons
    Jamaal Anderson, DE, Arkansas -- With Patrick Kerney gone, Falcons looking for speed off the edge. Next to Adams, this is the best DE out there.
    11. San Francisco 49ers
    Patrick Willis, LB, Mississippi -- Mike Nolan knows you can't allow 412 points and win. So he rebuilds his defense with the best MLB on the board.
    12. Buffalo Bills
    Leon Hall, CB, Michigan -- If Okoye were there, the Bills would jump. But he should be gone. That means Buffalo looks for a Nate Clements' replacement. This is your guy.
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Re: Check out the latest CBS Sportsline Mock Draft!

OTC has the same thing.... hmmmmm

12Buffalo BillsLeon HallCBMichigan
    The Bills could use help at receiver, tight end, along the offensive line or in the defensive front seven. Players like Dwayne Bowe, Charles Johnson, and Amobi Okoye could all be on the Bills’ radar at this point. But this is a deep draft for receivers and defensive ends. And you can always find an interior offensive lineman or a tight end in the second round. With the Bills not planning on franchising Nate Clements, their star cornerback is likely on his way out of town as a free agent this offseason. Cornerback quickly moves to the top of their list of needs once this happens. When the top rated cornerback in the draft falls to the Bills in the first round, Leon Hall seems like a no-brainer.

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

no top cb for a cover2 .
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• patmoran2006
        Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
        • Dec 2005

**** LEON HALL...

who would CONDONE picking a CB with our first pick with all the needs we have, not to mention we play a cover two, lessening the impact of a big time CB, not to mention all we'd be doing AT BEST is replacing Nate clements and having the same holes, not to mention it would make the drafting of Youboty a waste last year.

Leon Hall or ANY CB in round one is the dumbest thing we could ever do.. and if we do that, then this FO is truly clueless, and I dont care how much I get flamed for it.

F that

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• YardRat
          Well, lookie here...
          • Dec 2004

Revis.
          YardRat Wall of Fame
          #56 DARRYL TALLEY
          #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• camelcowboy
            • Mar 2005

Comment

• Michael82
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by patmoran2006
              **** LEON HALL...

who would CONDONE picking a CB with our first pick with all the needs we have, not to mention we play a cover two, lessening the impact of a big time CB, not to mention all we'd be doing AT BEST is replacing Nate clements and having the same holes, not to mention it would make the drafting of Youboty a waste last year.

Leon Hall or ANY CB in round one is the dumbest thing we could ever do.. and if we do that, then this FO is truly clueless, and I dont care how much I get flamed for it.

F that
              Tell us how you really feel.

Comment

• Philagape
                WIN NOW
                • Jul 2002

These national sites simply don't know crap about the teams they present information about to the world.
                "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• patmoran2006
                  Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                  • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Mikey82
                  Tell us how you really feel.
                  I dream about Peterson falling to us.. I prefer Lynch should he not. I wouldnt mind Bowe one bit.

I could understand, respect and live with Okoye, Willis or even Branch.

But Leon Hall or any corner for that matter.. HELLLLL NO thats STUPID

Comment

• camelcowboy
                    • Mar 2005

There is no corner worth taking at twelve, your going pass up Willis, Okoye, Lynch for average corners

Comment

• patmoran2006
                      Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                      • Dec 2005

For all my *****ing and moaning, almost anybody we draft is going to make this a better team than it was before the draft.

BUT not ****ing Leon Hall or any corner.

Comment

• Michael82
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by camelcowboy
                        There is no corner worth taking at twelve, your going pass up Willis, Okoye, Lynch for average corners
                        Willis and Okoye are gone. and what do you do if they are all gone. It's very possible that at 12...Peterson, Lynch, Okoye, and Willis are gone. What do you do then?

Comment

• Michael82
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                          For all my *****ing and moaning, almost anybody we draft is going to make this a better team than it was before the draft.

BUT not ****ing Leon Hall or any corner.
                          unless they truly feel that Terrence McGee doesn't fit at CB in this defense, so they decide to draft Hall or someone else like Revis...

Comment

• camelcowboy
                            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Mikey82
                            Willis and Okoye are gone. and what do you do if they are all gone. It's very possible that at 12...Peterson, Lynch, Okoye, and Willis are gone. What do you do then?
                            Can you see Landry, Johnson, slipping that far. Jeez just looking at this whole draft. This would be my nightmare. I would take Landry over any corner. He's great.

Comment

• camelcowboy
                              • Mar 2005

Maybe trade down then or take Bowe. This draft is the worse case sincerio for the bills.

Comment

Working...
                              X