• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • raphael120
    Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
    • Oct 2005

Keeping Spikes vs. Role Players

Ok, hear me out.

I know 4.7 Mil is a lot of money, but for crying out loud we spent how much on kelsay, and he's a mediocre bum who has never proven otherwise.

Spikes is a proven soldier on the field, he is a pro bowler, and a LEADER that is DESPERATELY needed on the Bills defense.

I say KEEP Spikes, I would rather have 75% of Spikes than 100% camp fodder that we'd sign otherwise. Spend the money on proven players who have sacrificed so much for this team as it is, and give back 110%. Dont spend money on "special teams depth". I'm leading the charge to KEEP SPIKES!
  • billsburgh
    • Jul 2003

Re: Keeping Spikes vs. Role Players

The Comeback year 2. better than ever. They must keep TKO

Comment

• jamze132
      Don’t hate…
      • Jun 2003

I like the way TKO finished his season last year. I think he can definetly be a contributer this year. It would be foolish to cut him.

Comment

• Don't Panic
        All-Pro Zoner
        • Dec 2005

I don't think they'll cut him... putting him out there on the trade market shows they value him still (although I'm not sure other teams value him quite as much). I think they'll either look to get a day one pick (doubtful), or they'll give him another shot. I can't see them just cutting him loose, though.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
          • Mar 2005

OP made this point yesterday. Spikes is still better than what we would find out in FA.

Comment

Working...
          X