PDA

View Full Version : Valerie, this is hockey!

hammerbillsfan
03-17-2007, 12:40 AM
A little blood doesn't hurt once and a while, lol. :cam:

BlackMetalNinja
03-17-2007, 06:38 AM
Especially when it's on a Leafs jersey!

Valerie
03-17-2007, 01:03 PM
:rofl: I can't believe you got me covering my face when Gill walked by! lol I was fine until he came off the ice. When I saw his jersey, I felt sick! It was funny, the guy sitting next to me was saying to his girlfriend that they'd stitch him up and he'd be back. And low and behold in the third period, he was back out and on the ice. His cut still looked so nasty!!!! But he was a trooper!

Too bad they lost. Tucker definitely has anger management issues. He came off the ice at one point (not after Brashear was called for the penalty against him), another time. And he slammed the door to the benches a few times and then he was banging his stick on the boards. He's not a bad looking guy, but he seems to have problems controling his anger. lol My seats ROCKED!!! I just loved being that close to all the players! It was cool to see what happened when they came off the ice. I really thought they'd be talking to each other, but they didn't talk at all.

hammerbillsfan
03-17-2007, 01:23 PM
Most hockey players have teeth missing or cuts on their face. :ugly:

BlackMetalNinja
03-17-2007, 01:28 PM
Most hockey players have teeth missing or cuts on their face. :ugly:

Does that mean all the people I see wandering down here are hockey players? :idunno:

hammerbillsfan
03-17-2007, 01:58 PM
They were all born that way.