PDA

View Full Version : could it be

Bert102176
03-17-2007, 01:33 PM
that RW wants this team to suck to get the fans hating him and so it'll make it easier for him to move this team that is how I am feeling at the moment.

THATHURMANATOR
03-17-2007, 01:34 PM
Yeah buy being active in the Free agent market and making a Guard the highest paid player in team history right? Dont' be an idiot.

The last buffalo fan
03-17-2007, 02:25 PM
Not again, PLEASE!!!! :puke:

!Papacrunk!
03-17-2007, 02:26 PM
that Minnesota paper wants its story back

gr8slayer
03-17-2007, 02:28 PM
Do we really have to hear this every freaking off-season.

HHURRICANE
03-17-2007, 02:38 PM
that RW wants this team to suck to get the fans hating him and so it'll make it easier for him to move this team that is how I am feeling at the moment.

Dude, you are usually a pretty good poster. Uhhh, is he supposed to move the draft up a month. Be patient. Get negged for homer posts instead, like me.:respect:

Michael82
03-17-2007, 04:05 PM
:negrep:

Bert102176
03-17-2007, 04:45 PM
sorry everyone am just pissed that we haven't shown a bit of concern about losing 2 key players on our D and have not done a damn thing to replace them and now we traded way the only lagit RB we had no atter what a dueschbag he is but sorry about the other about movin the team

Dr. Lecter
03-17-2007, 05:02 PM
sorry everyone am just pissed that we haven't shown a bit of concern about losing 2 key players on our D and have not done a damn thing to replace them and now we traded way the only lagit RB we had no atter what a dueschbag he is but sorry about the other about movin the team

OK, let's explain this slowly. Had the Bills overpaid Nate or London, they would not have been able to overpay Dockery.

Then a thread would have been started about the Ralph wanting to move beause he signed no good O-lineman.

gr8slayer
03-17-2007, 05:18 PM
OK, let's explain this slowly. Had the Bills overpaid Nate or London, they would not have been able to overpay Dockery.

Then a thread would have been started about the Ralph wanting to move beause he signed no good O-lineman.
Give me an overpaid upgrade at OL over an overrated and overpaid CB anytime.

X-Era
03-17-2007, 06:20 PM

Yes, its true, its the same plan that Wilpon and Equities are using to move their sub-par clown of a MLB team out of the city that boasts the only REAL team in the Yankees.

You can assure yourself that the Mets will be leaving NY before the Bills do.

BILLSROCK1212
03-17-2007, 06:30 PM
Yes, its true, its the same plan that Wilpon and Equities are using to move their sub-par clown of a MLB team out of the city that boasts the only REAL team in the Yankees.

You can assure yourself that the Mets will be leaving NY before the Bills do.i really do not understand this much.....the Mets are building a new stadium and your explanation just doesnt make sense unless you are trying to say that the Bills won't move in our life time

X-Era
03-17-2007, 06:33 PM
i really do not understand this much.....the Mets are building a new stadium and your explanation just doesnt make sense unless you are trying to say that the Bills won't move in our life time

Im ball busting, niether the Bills nor Mets are going anywhere.

Its just giving some crap out for someone dishing crap

justasportsfan
03-17-2007, 06:58 PM
yup, that's exactly it. Marv came out of retirement to purposely ruin his legacy in the NFL. While people want to usually exit gracefully, Marv wanted to go out looking like Donahoe.

/sarcasm

BILLSROCK1212
03-17-2007, 09:42 PM
Im ball busting, niether the Bills nor Mets are going anywhere.

Its just giving some crap out for someone dishing crapkk thx for clarifying...i never know which way to take some of these things....

jamze132
03-18-2007, 02:30 AM
This is absurd.

jamze132
03-18-2007, 02:33 AM
We are on a role lately for having the gayest threads ever.