X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bert102176
    • Aug 2002

could it be

that RW wants this team to suck to get the fans hating him and so it'll make it easier for him to move this team that is how I am feeling at the moment.
    lets go BUFFALO lets go BUFFALO
  • THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

Re: could it be

Yeah buy being active in the Free agent market and making a Guard the highest paid player in team history right? Dont' be an idiot.

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
      I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
      • Sep 2004

Not again, PLEASE!!!!
      The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• !Papacrunk!
        • Mar 2004

that Minnesota paper wants its story back

Comment

• gr8slayer
          • Feb 2005

Do we really have to hear this every freaking off-season.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Bert102176
            that RW wants this team to suck to get the fans hating him and so it'll make it easier for him to move this team that is how I am feeling at the moment.
            Dude, you are usually a pretty good poster. Uhhh, is he supposed to move the draft up a month. Be patient. Get negged for homer posts instead, like me.

Comment

• Michael82
              • Jul 2002

Comment

• Bert102176
                • Aug 2002

sorry everyone am just pissed that we haven't shown a bit of concern about losing 2 key players on our D and have not done a damn thing to replace them and now we traded way the only lagit RB we had no atter what a dueschbag he is but sorry about the other about movin the team
                lets go BUFFALO lets go BUFFALO

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                  Zero for Zero!
                  • Mar 2003

sorry everyone am just pissed that we haven't shown a bit of concern about losing 2 key players on our D and have not done a damn thing to replace them and now we traded way the only lagit RB we had no atter what a dueschbag he is but sorry about the other about movin the team
                  OK, let's explain this slowly. Had the Bills overpaid Nate or London, they would not have been able to overpay Dockery.

Then a thread would have been started about the Ralph wanting to move beause he signed no good O-lineman.
                  Originally posted by mysticsoto
                  Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                    OK, let's explain this slowly. Had the Bills overpaid Nate or London, they would not have been able to overpay Dockery.

Then a thread would have been started about the Ralph wanting to move beause he signed no good O-lineman.
                    Give me an overpaid upgrade at OL over an overrated and overpaid CB anytime.

Comment

• X-Era
                      What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                      • Feb 2005

Yes, its true, its the same plan that Wilpon and Equities are using to move their sub-par clown of a MLB team out of the city that boasts the only REAL team in the Yankees.

You can assure yourself that the Mets will be leaving NY before the Bills do.

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
                        !?!?!?!?!?
                        • Mar 2006

Originally posted by jp-era
                        Yes, its true, its the same plan that Wilpon and Equities are using to move their sub-par clown of a MLB team out of the city that boasts the only REAL team in the Yankees.

You can assure yourself that the Mets will be leaving NY before the Bills do.
                        i really do not understand this much.....the Mets are building a new stadium and your explanation just doesnt make sense unless you are trying to say that the Bills won't move in our life time

Comment

• X-Era
                          What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by BILLSROCK1212
                          i really do not understand this much.....the Mets are building a new stadium and your explanation just doesnt make sense unless you are trying to say that the Bills won't move in our life time
                          Im ball busting, niether the Bills nor Mets are going anywhere.

Its just giving some crap out for someone dishing crap

Comment

• justasportsfan
                            • Jul 2002

yup, that's exactly it. Marv came out of retirement to purposely ruin his legacy in the NFL. While people want to usually exit gracefully, Marv wanted to go out looking like Donahoe.

/sarcasm
                            sacrifice1
                            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
                              !?!?!?!?!?
                              • Mar 2006

Originally posted by jp-era
                              Im ball busting, niether the Bills nor Mets are going anywhere.

Its just giving some crap out for someone dishing crap
                              kk thx for clarifying...i never know which way to take some of these things....

Comment

Working...
                              X