X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

Where is Moulds??

Have not heard one thing about him. He's good enough to be picked up by somebody. Considering we got Brad Butler out of it I don't think there are any winners out of this. He should have just renegotiated his contract.
  • Italian Stallion
    Knows More Than You
    • Feb 2004

Re: Where is Moulds??

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
    Have not heard one thing about him. He's good enough to be picked up by somebody. Considering we got Brad Butler out of it I don't think there are any winners out of this. He should have just renegotiated his contract.
    I was just thinking this as well. I bet he waits until after the draft before he signs somewhere. I can't imagine playoff caliber teams who still may need a WR like Philly, Kansas City, San Diego, Pittsburgh, etc. wouldnt be interested in him at some point this offseason...

I mean, he def. isn't at all what he used to be, but could be one hell of a slot man for some team. (that is if his ego is left in the locker room)
    BILLS FOOTBALL

SABRES HOCKEY

METS BASEBALL

I like cheeseburgers and eva mendes

Comment

• streetkings01
      • Jul 2006

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
      We got Kyle Williams with that pick not Butler! We did come out winners with that trade IMO!
      You can call me streetkings

Comment

• BillsFever21
        • Aug 2004

So much for Moulds wanting to be traded/released from Buffalo so he could play for a contender and try to win a ring. He chose the Texans of all teams. What a joke.

Moulds wouldn't have been worth keeping on the team if he played for free. He was old, washed up and became a jackass and a selfish cancer on the team that needed removed over his last couple years.

He went to the Texans and did absolutely nothing. I remember Week 1 when he had around 80 yards and a TD and everybody saying what a huge mistake we made. Well that was his only TD of the year and did nothing after that.

He couldn't even make it past 1 season on the Texans who need all the help on offense they can get. I don't see him getting many offers to visit anybody either. He'll eventually sign with somebody as a 3rd WR but that will be about it and slowy fade away even more until he retires after a year or two.

Comment

• !Papacrunk!
          • Mar 2004

I hope he doesn't pull a Thurman and comes to Miami, lol. If we play KC I guess he'd get another opportunity to spit at Surtain

Comment

• Elminster
            #1 Kelsay Fan
            • Oct 2006

Get over it people....Moulds is washed up. The Texans could've afforded him...if they wanted him. He faded over the course of the season and had little impact. Peerless Price is better than him. So is Josh Reed. Moulds is too slow to be a threat anymore and IMO would be a downgrade. That's without considering how he's lashed out at his last two QBs....(Losman and Carr)....
            Good riddance Fairchild. Of course, the knowledge of your departure will only make TE more hateable than the typical Bills QB. Good luck, hope we don't mess you up like JP.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by BuffaloBills06
              We got Kyle Williams with that pick not Butler! We did come out winners with that trade IMO!
              They were both 5th rounders and I was pretty sure that Brad Butler was the Texans pick. Are you sure?

Comment

• Meathead
                Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
                • Jul 2002

oh come on

if you could get a happy eric moulds on your team at a reasonable price even at 34 and in decline most teams would do that so its not about still being able to contribute. but thats the key, he hasnt managed to be happy the last few years and its dragging him down

my guess is that its classic vet living in the past syndrome and my hope is that he resolves that quick enough to marv to come back to bflo

not holding my breath tho
                One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• Night Train
                  Retired - On Several Levels
                  • Jul 2005

Marv didn't draft a college senior until the 5th round last year, prefering youth and upside.

Let's bring back 34 year old Moulds, who's skill set has been in a free fall for 3 years +.

I'm sure that's what Marv & Co. are thinking.
                  Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Historian
                    2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                    • Dec 2002

Originally posted by Meathead
                    oh come on

if you could get a happy eric moulds on your team at a reasonable price even at 34 and in decline most teams would do that so its not about still being able to contribute. but thats the key, he hasnt managed to be happy the last few years and its dragging him down

my guess is that its classic vet living in the past syndrome and my hope is that he resolves that quick enough to marv to come back to bflo

not holding my breath tho
                    That's true. Look what Lofton did at 34 and beyond.

Comment

• mybills
                      81 st zoner
                      • Jul 2002

I wished Moulds the best when he left, and still do. There's no reason to trash him.
                      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• jpdex12
                        • Jan 2005

Originally posted by mybills
                        I wished Moulds the best when he left, and still do. There's no reason to trash him.
                        EMO is like that wife that leaves her marriage for greener pastures. **** him!

He gave us some great years, but let him lay in the bed that he made. He can rot for another year on some **** team like Cleveland or Oakland.
                        Where else would you rather be than right here right now?

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
                          The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
                          • Feb 2005

nor is there a reason to bring him back. done is done.
                          In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• mybills
                            81 st zoner
                            • Jul 2002

It's hard to hate a guy who worked his ass off for his team.
                            That's why I don't care about RJ or Bledsoe.
                            I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• mush69
                              • Jan 2003

Moulds was always good over the middle and with today's linebacker being better in coverage and the defensive schemes teams have come up with to cover the middle he just doesn't have it anymore.

I do feel we need a real bruiser of a reciever though and when Moulds was in his prime, thats exactly what he was. He brought it every play and wasn't afraid of contact!

Don't Mistake Lack Of Talent For Genius

Comment

Working...
                              X