PDA

View Full Version : Turn it to NBC

hammerbillsfan
03-18-2007, 06:11 PM
On Dateline, they have rabid fans wifes' on and hidden camera footage of their football crazy husbands.

I know there is some of you on here that is like that. :bandwagon

Night Train
03-18-2007, 06:15 PM
It's called training. :bandwagon

hammerbillsfan
03-18-2007, 06:17 PM
Bleah, Cowpokes fan! :puke:

Night Train
03-18-2007, 06:22 PM
Bleah, Cowpokes fan! :puke:

I like his Village People gameday hat and outfit ! :rofl:

hammerbillsfan
03-18-2007, 06:23 PM
That outfit is a good look for lawyers. :assclown:

Luisito23
03-18-2007, 06:24 PM
Looks good, thanx buddy.....:beers:....., and yes Cowgirls suck!!!!....

GO BILLS!!!!!!

Night Train
03-18-2007, 06:45 PM
So far, these guys are actually good people and quite tame.

It better finish with a bang. :bandwagon

!Papacrunk!
03-18-2007, 07:31 PM
that was some funny stuff, obsession at its best, lol

jpdex12
03-18-2007, 08:37 PM
Skully says get me another beer! lol

That was funny and definitely relateable to Football Sundays.

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
03-18-2007, 09:14 PM
I liked the Green Bay Packer fan with Skully & the Giants fan telling his wife not to move because she was bringing luck to the Giants.

jamze132
03-19-2007, 03:40 AM
My wife refuses to ever go to another baseball game, football game, or concert with me since she thinks she will eventually end up dead because of my actions at an event. What can I say, I am very passionate about my teams, and when someone is talking smack about me team, I feel compelled to be an ass.

I couldn't get 40,000 Italians to mosh with me and my buddies at a festival last summer. But there were a few that didn't appreciate the "invite".

OpIv37
03-19-2007, 09:07 AM
I saw part of that and it was absolutely ridiculous- like the husbands were so bad for wanting three hours to themselves while the game was on. Is there any particular reason the garbage needs to be emptied RIGHT NOW while the game is on? Is anyone gonna die if it gets emptied at halftime or after the game? IMO the wives have no right to be asking their husbands to do menial tasks when a game is on. The games are on for 3 hours 16 times a year- learn to work around them or leave.

Mr. Miyagi
03-19-2007, 09:40 AM
I saw part of that and it was absolutely ridiculous- like the husbands were so bad for wanting three hours to themselves while the game was on. Is there any particular reason the garbage needs to be emptied RIGHT NOW while the game is on? Is anyone gonna die if it gets emptied at halftime or after the game? IMO the wives have no right to be asking their husbands to do menial tasks when a game is on. The games are on for 3 hours 16 times a year- learn to work around them or leave.
That's a million dollar question. No one says logic and reasons were any part of the wives' makeup.

jpdex12
03-19-2007, 08:36 PM

Clearly you are not married! Otherwise you would know that women are wound a little differently than us men.

OpIv37
03-19-2007, 08:48 PM
Clearly you are not married! Otherwise you would know that women are wound a little differently than us men.

actually we just had our 5th wedding anniversary. And my wife knows what kind of response she'll get if she bothers me during the game, so she just waits until after.

or, to put it another way- I know they're wound differently, I just don't care.

jpdex12
03-19-2007, 08:54 PM
actually we just had our 5th wedding anniversary. And my wife knows what kind of response she'll get if she bothers me during the game, so she just waits until after.

or, to put it another way- I know they're wound differently, I just don't care.

If I knew ya I'd buy you a beer. You chose wisely grasshopper!

Oh, does she make you scrap book with her on Saturdays for 3-1/2 hours to even the score?

OpIv37
03-19-2007, 08:56 PM
If I knew ya I'd buy you a beer. You chose wisely grasshopper!

Oh, does she make you scrap book with her on Saturdays for 3-1/2 hours to even the score?

ha, no she doesn't do that. She's even gone to the games with me 5 or 6 times, not so much for the football as for the party atmosphere.

She gets her payback by making me go shopping in the off-season, but even then I manage to weasel my way out of it sometimes.

ublinkwescore
03-19-2007, 08:58 PM

OMG - that was like the most manly thing you've ever posted Op, I'm very proud of you.

jpdex12
03-19-2007, 09:11 PM
ha, no she doesn't do that. She's even gone to the games with me 5 or 6 times, not so much for the football as for the party atmosphere.

She gets her payback by making me go shopping in the off-season, but even then I manage to weasel my way out of it sometimes.

Oh, so what you're saying is that by shopping you go to Home Depot and if you have time after you swing by Bed, Bath and Beyond right? Is your name really Frank the Tank?

ublinkwescore
03-19-2007, 09:31 PM
simple solution to that - especially with a couple without kids - get a house with multiple bedrooms and bathrooms - one's yours that you can do with what you want, and one's hers that she can do with what she wants.

OpIv37
03-19-2007, 09:32 PM
Oh, so what you're saying is that by shopping you go to Home Depot and if you have time after you swing by Bed, Bath and Beyond right? Is your name really Frank the Tank?

ha I wish. No, it's usually like we go to Bed Bath and Beyond and I'm ok for the first 20 minutes, then I start messing with everything in the store and get really annoying for the next 20 minutes, then I say, "I'm walking next door to Best Buy, call me when you're done".

OpIv37
03-19-2007, 09:33 PM
simple solution to that - especially with a couple without kids - get a house with multiple bedrooms and bathrooms - one's yours that you can do with what you want, and one's hers that she can do with what she wants.

she gave me free reign of the basement-that's where I have the bar, the big TV and most of my Bills stuff. She gets the rest of the house.

jpdex12
03-19-2007, 10:01 PM
she gave me free reign of the basement-that's where I have the bar, the big TV and most of my Bills stuff. She gets the rest of the house.

Isn't that the way it should be? Just don't touch the remote woman!

ublinkwescore
03-19-2007, 10:04 PM

I could work with that - as long as I have a do not disturb sign that applies to her and her alone when I'm down there on Sundays and other special occasions.