How to attend draft...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wwovince
    Squish the Freakin FISH and bury the PATSIES!!!
    • Jul 2002

How to attend draft...

I was just wondering if anyone knew how to go about going to watch draft live like tix. Thanx
    I sell Wholesale. Anything your looking for i can get for you cheap email me!
  • lordofgun
    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Never been, but we have a few NYCers here who could probably hjelp you. I think it's just a matter of getting up early and waiting in line at MSG.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• BillsNYC
      Man of the People
      • Jul 2002

hey..i'll ask around and let you know asap...
      Thank you.

Comment

• The Spaz
        • Mar 2003

Man I went 2 yrs ago and that was my 1st time boy is it a very long day it's wait and wait and wait. I drug my girlfriend to the draft we got there at like 7:00 am and there were like 100 people there already. At around 11:00 we got our arm bands you get them then you go through the building show them your arm bands trade them for your tickets then you go around the other side of the building and wait in line until 12:00-12:30pm and then you are allowed to go in and take your seats. I thought it would be really cool to go but it really is a lot better to watch at home and relax than to stand on your feet for hours on end. Anyone else have any stories? Go Bills!

Comment

• BillsNYC
          Man of the People
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The Spaz
          Man I went 2 yrs ago and that was my 1st time boy is it a very long day it's wait and wait and wait. I drug my girlfriend to the draft we got there at like 7:00 am and there were like 100 people there already. At around 11:00 we got our arm bands you get them then you go through the building show them your arm bands trade them for your tickets then you go around the other side of the building and wait in line until 12:00-12:30pm and then you are allowed to go in and take your seats. I thought it would be really cool to go but it really is a lot better to watch at home and relax than to stand on your feet for hours on end. Anyone else have any stories? Go Bills!
          i've heard nothing but stories like this....its supposevly a boring experience.....
          Thank you.

Comment

• lordofgun
            in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

I think it would be a blast to go sometime. I don't think I'd want to go every year, but it would be a fun experience.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• clumping platelets

ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!!

2004 baby!!

Comment

• BillsNYC
                Man of the People
                • Jul 2002

I'll post the details when i get them...

Also, Billsfanone and I are throwing a draft party with drink specials at our NYCBBB spot...so whoever goes to the draft HAS to stop by! And one of our members owns a bar under msg....
                Thank you.

Comment

• Tatonka
                  • Jul 2002

i would much rather get an rv and go to bills training camp than the draft.. i have been saying that i would go to bills training camp since i got my license 12 years ago.
                  "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

Working...
                  X