PDA

View Full Version : Fox Sports dude breaks down all 32 FA signings

patmoran2006
03-19-2007, 04:09 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6568894

"Buffalo Bills: They overpaid for guard Derrick Dockery and meant well by signing tackle Langston Walker.
But those acquisitions won't offset the losses"

Its real simple.. we aint gonna get ANY respect around the league anywhere, until we prove it on the field..

BILLSROCK1212
03-19-2007, 04:14 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6568894

"Buffalo Bills: They overpaid for guard Derrick Dockery and meant well by signing tackle Langston Walker.
But those acquisitions won't offset the losses"

Its real simple.. we aint gonna get ANY respect around the league anywhere, until we prove it on the field..
same with last years draft......it will be the same as long as Marv is our GM and unless Ralph starts to throw money at any FA available which I hope he doesn't do it will happen for the rest of the Bills time in Buffalo

The Answer
03-19-2007, 04:14 PM
:lol: :rofl:

San Francisco 49ers: Including Clements, the Niners lobbed $130 million to four guys who should start on defense. The others are safety Michael Lewis, linebacker Tully Banta-Cain and nose tackle Aubrayo Franklin.
So it seems like the Niners have stopped the madness and may be capable of stopping a few offenses in the NFC West

- Too bad Clements is going to be getting burned regularly by the great receivers in the NFC West or maybe The Answer would agree

Miami Dolphins: As long as he doesn't kiss new coach Cam Cameron, Joey Porter may be worth every penny of his guaranteed $20 million.

- Yes but the question is what happens when Porter trys to punch Cameron in the mouth when he realized just how overrated a player he is?

~The Answer

SquishDaFish
03-19-2007, 04:16 PM
Who gives a crap what the media thinks? Its like caring what half the people on the internet (around here) ::cough cough:: think. It doesnt matter.

BILLSROCK1212
03-19-2007, 04:18 PM

San Francisco 49ers: Including Clements, the Niners lobbed $130 million to four guys who should start on defense. The others are safety Michael Lewis, linebacker Tully Banta-Cain and nose tackle Aubrayo Franklin.
So it seems like the Niners have stopped the madness and may be capable of stopping a few offenses in the NFC West

- Too bad Clements is going to be getting burned regularly by the great receivers in the NFC West or maybe The Answer would agree

Miami Dolphins: As long as he doesn't kiss new coach Cam Cameron, Joey Porter may be worth every penny of his guaranteed $20 million.

- Yes but the question is what happens when Porter trys to punch Cameron in the mouth when he realized just how overrated a player he is?

~The Answer
wouldn't The Question ask a question and The Answer tell the answer?

patmoran2006
03-19-2007, 04:20 PM
Who gives a crap what the media thinks? Its like caring what half the people on the internet (around here) ::cough cough:: think. It doesnt matter.
Do you think its possible in that crazy, cruel world that the media lives in; that maybe ONE of the articles somewhere out there talking about how this is a fumbling franchise; just may have a hint of truth to it?

patmoran2006
03-19-2007, 04:24 PM

~The Answer
Pat Moran says the Answer is talking like a clown.

The 80 million Nate got isnt coming out of the Answer's pocket; so forget about the money. .. At the VERY LEAST he is a major upgrade at the CB spot in SF... He's respected around the league and it just wasn't Clements, they signed three other defenders to start this season.

Pat Moran says if a Pro Bowl quality corner was currently a free agent and signed with Buffalo, and the current CBs were McGee and Thomas, Bills fans would be pissing themselves in excitement.. Thats exactly what SF did.

ublinkwescore
03-19-2007, 04:41 PM

I don't, I just wish the Buffalo Media would chastize the national media regarding their constant drubbing of the Bills.

ublinkwescore
03-19-2007, 04:42 PM
Pat Moran says the Answer is talking like a clown.

The 80 million Nate got isnt coming out of the Answer's pocket; so forget about the money. .. At the VERY LEAST he is a major upgrade at the CB spot in SF... He's respected around the league and it just wasn't Clements, they signed three other defenders to start this season.

Pat Moran says if a Pro Bowl quality corner was currently a free agent and signed with Buffalo, and the current CBs were McGee and Thomas, Bills fans would be pissing themselves in excitement.. Thats exactly what SF did.

San Fran plays a 3-4 - they need a premiere quality CB more than we do.

patmoran2006
03-19-2007, 04:45 PM
San Fran plays a 3-4 - they need a premiere quality CB more than we do.
Exactly,w hich is why SF signing him is not as bad a deal than if Buffalo resigned him at that rate.

I NEVER said we should resign NAte for that kind of money.. If I am running the cover two, I wouldnt give Champ Bailey that kind of money.

I'd spend ALL of allowed money on the front seven in this defense (with Whitenr as my safety)

OpIv37
03-19-2007, 04:49 PM
I don't know why anyone is surprised by this commentary. We lost 2 starters on D and gained none. We lost our starting RB from a weak rushing attack last year, although we did gain one (maybe two) starting OL. On paper, the offense is a wash and the D is -2, especially for people who don't follow the team.

HAMMER
03-19-2007, 06:09 PM
I don't understand how you guys can call yourselves "fans", wouldn't "obsessed critic" be a better description?

!Papacrunk!
03-19-2007, 06:31 PM

the only time people care what the media thinks is when they say something positive, just general human nature I guess

feelthepain
03-19-2007, 07:01 PM
the only time people care what the media thinks is when they say something positive, just general human nature I guess

Not True! Bill fans love it when the media reports something negative about the Dolphins. Infact they live for it. Would the media think the Bills overpaid for Dockery if he were as good as Bill fans think he is?? No, they would have called it a bargin.