PDA

View Full Version : NFL.com Kirwan Draft Version 3

The Answer
03-19-2007, 06:18 PM
http://www.nfl.com/draft/story/10069968

12. Buffalo: Adrian Peterson (http://www.nfl.com/draft/profiles/2007/peterson_adrian), RB, Oklahoma -- The Bills need a back more than anything now that Willis McGahee has been traded. They may find a player in free agency or a trade but for now this makes perfect sense.

~The Answer

venis2k1
03-19-2007, 06:19 PM
sounds good to me.

dolphan117
03-19-2007, 06:27 PM
I dont see any way Peterson falls that far. Lots of trades in that mock too.

The Answer
03-19-2007, 06:30 PM
I dont see any way Peterson falls that far.

The Answer don't either - but it's still wishful thinking.

Personally if he gets past Cleveland at #3 than there's likely going to be a free-for-all and some team is going to benefit big time from it and be on the receiving end of multiple draft picks. Jerry Jones would likely do whatever it takes to move up and grab him with a team that picks before us.

~The Answer

!Papacrunk!
03-19-2007, 06:37 PM
he'd be a very great addition for you guys!

B-DON
03-19-2007, 07:07 PM
Is jones interested in Peterson? Why would he give up picks when he already has two running backs?

!Papacrunk!
03-19-2007, 07:19 PM
I like his mock draft for the simple fact that he utilized trading up situations, lol

The Answer
03-19-2007, 08:05 PM
Is jones interested in Peterson? Why would he give up picks when he already has two running backs?

It's been rumored by different sources and is a hot topic of discussion several Cowboys forums that The Answer has perused.

Plus word on the street is that Jerry Jones don't believe that either Marion Barber the 3rd or Julius Jones is a true starter - plus you have to factor in the proximatey of Oklahoma University to Dallas - obviously Jerry Jones has seen plenty of Peterson up close and personal.

~The Answer

YardRat
03-19-2007, 08:27 PM
I don't see Peterson making it past Houston.

casdhf
03-19-2007, 08:30 PM
14. Carolina: Patrick Willis (http://www.nfl.com/draft/profiles/2007/willis_patrick), LB, Mississippi -- Some people have Willis in the second round, but the 240-pound linebacker ran a 4.51 and the Panthers need linebacker help so they can stop worrying about Dan Morgan and his injuries.

So ... if he falls, do we make a move up to the bottom of the first like last season? I would think so. But, I don't see him falling past 20 let alone to the 2nd round.

chubluv
03-19-2007, 10:31 PM
If Houston drafts Peterson after passing up on Reggie Bush last year their fans are gonna revolt.

gr8slayer
03-19-2007, 10:35 PM
The Answer don't either - but it's still wishful thinking.

Personally if he gets past Cleveland at #3 than there's likely going to be a free-for-all and some team is going to benefit big time from it and be on the receiving end of multiple draft picks. Jerry Jones would likely do whatever it takes to move up and grab him with a team that picks before us.

~The Answer
I will guarantee you right now that Jerry Jones has no interest in moving up in the draft.