PDA

View Full Version : RB Brandon Jackson - Nebraska

Night Train
03-20-2007, 05:00 AM
From the same blog describing Pittman in the other thread, regarding the Nebraska pro day.

The best show put on this day was by RB Brandon Jackson who improved on his 40 time from the combine putting him back in the running with the second tier of prospects looking to be taken in the 2nd round Aprils draft. While it was an extremely fast surface Brandon clocked in times of 4.46 and 4.47 by our watches. Some other had him clocked as low as 4.44 and as high as 4.48. All improvements over his high 4.5's at the combine. There were to many scouts to count around Jackson all day but teams that seemed to show the most interest where the Packers, Bills, Browns, Ravens, Bears, Jets and Cowboys but the team that spent the most time with him was the NY Giants.

He's 5-10 206 - a build very much like Pittman - More wiggle in his running style. Great cutter. Very strong. 188 carries- 1023 yards 8 TD's. 33 catches - 313 yrs. 2 TD's . Viewed as a poor mans Thurman with a very good all around game. Durable.

You may be starting to see who the Bills are actually interested in.

DraftBoy
03-20-2007, 03:51 PM
I dont think the Bills like Lynch all that much, I think they like; Pittman, Jackson, and Henry imo.

alohabillsfan
03-21-2007, 04:52 AM
I dont think the Bills like Lynch all that much, I think they like; Pittman, Jackson, and Henry imo.

I have not heard anything regarding Buffalo interested in Henry, got link?