PDA

View Full Version : Another Jaguars player is in trouble with the law.

Mitchy moo
03-20-2007, 07:32 AM
KINGSPORT, TN-- Another Jaguars player is in trouble with the law.

Early Monday morning, Jacksonville Jaguars safety Gerald Sensabaugh, 23, was pulled over by Kingsport police for reckless driving and arrested for carrying a firearm without a permit.

According to the Kingsport Police Department, Sensabaugh was driving a silver BMW South on Stone Drive minutes after midnight, when radar caught him driving at a speed of 84 miles, in a 55 mph zone.

After being pulled over, Sensabaugh told the officer he had a handgun in the car and did not have a permit for it. Police say they found a loaded Springfield 9 mm pistol in the car's console, along with another full magazine clip.

http://www.fortmyersnewspress.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070320/SPORTS/70320015/1075

BILLSROCK1212
03-20-2007, 09:33 AM
KINGSPORT, TN-- Another Jaguars player is in trouble with the law.

Early Monday morning, Jacksonville Jaguars safety Gerald Sensabaugh, 23, was pulled over by Kingsport police for reckless driving and arrested for carrying a firearm without a permit.

According to the Kingsport Police Department, Sensabaugh was driving a silver BMW South on Stone Drive minutes after midnight, when radar caught him driving at a speed of 84 miles, in a 55 mph zone.

After being pulled over, Sensabaugh told the officer he had a handgun in the car and did not have a permit for it. Police say they found a loaded Springfield 9 mm pistol in the car's console, along with another full magazine clip.

http://www.fortmyersnewspress.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070320/SPORTS/70320015/1075I remember in Madden a couple of years ago he recovered an onside kick for me....

Mitchy moo
03-20-2007, 11:50 AM
I remember in Madden a couple of years ago he recovered an onside kick for me....

lol.:respect: So then your like blood brothers.

BILLSROCK1212
03-20-2007, 11:51 AM
lol.:respect: So then your like blood brothers.That's the only reason I know who he is....