PDA

View Full Version : Bills should pass on Bush

Bmax
03-20-2007, 02:16 PM
I was just wondering if Michael Bush could be then back to replace Willis Mcgahee..So i did a little research. Since i broke my leg playing a little pick up tackle football, i know how tough it was to rehab.

Though i was not a super athlete .. i still know it took me two years to get back ..MY LEG WAS NEVER THE SAME.... iT'S JUST TOO MUCH OF A RISK FOR THE BILLS TO TAKE...If the pick spent was a fourth-or fifth round pick then great but a day one pick is too much to risk..... Investing a day one pick on Antonio Pittman, Chris Henry or Brian Leonard would be a better choice....

Just read this article that i read earlier.....A tib-fib break is a major injury......

http://www.wave3.com/global/story.asp?s=5365948&ClientType=Printable

Bmax

camelcowboy
03-20-2007, 02:23 PM
damn, ouch. Thanks i didn't think the break was that bad.

patmoran2006
03-20-2007, 02:35 PM
I dont think they'd take him..

If they dont get a franchise back like peterson or lynch..

I could see them wanting a speedy back like Irons, maybe Pittman to compliment A-Train.

Saratoga Slim
03-20-2007, 02:40 PM
I dont think they'd take him..

If they dont get a franchise back like peterson or lynch..

I could see them wanting a speedy back like Irons, maybe Pittman to compliment A-Train.

my thoughts exactly.

jamze132
03-20-2007, 03:49 PM
I don't think the Bills FO is too keen on Anthony Thomas carrying the load this season. I think they said a bunch of crap just to ensure he is with us. I mean, the guy ain't bad, but I don't think he can play an entire season getting 20+ touches a game and I think ultimately, that is what Marv wants.

alohabillsfan
03-20-2007, 03:54 PM
I will be happy with
Lynch
Peterson
Pittman
Walker

All I want is a fast pass catching machine!

Yasgur's Farm
03-20-2007, 03:54 PM
Didn't Angelo Crowell brake his leg last season? Should we be concerned about him being able to contribute in 2007 and the future?

DraftBoy
03-20-2007, 03:56 PM
I think through who they have looked at we are looking at Round 3 at the earliest we are going to be looking RB (unless AD falls). We have talked to Henry, Jackson, and Pittman all Round 3 and later backs.

Tatonka
03-20-2007, 04:52 PM
well i dont care what that says, i would take bush. medicine being what it is today, there is no way he wont recover. if his injury drops him into the 3rd round or so, even better.

Pinkerton Security
03-20-2007, 05:28 PM
well i dont care what that says, i would take bush. medicine being what it is today, there is no way he wont recover. if his injury drops him into the 3rd round or so, even better.

McGahee had a serious injury to HIS lower body, and he was never the same as he was in college. or maybe he just made college players look bad, then hurt himself and never had the work ethic to get better. i just think its a big risk, especially if he is the first back we take in the draft.

Nighthawk
03-20-2007, 05:44 PM
I will be happy with
Lynch
Peterson
Pittman
Walker
All I want is a fast pass catching machine!

If that is the case, then you don't want Walker. He didn't time very well in the 40 and I wouldn't like that pick. However, if you insert Irons, then I agree with your picks.

Mr. Miyagi
03-20-2007, 06:23 PM
Having broken both bones on my shin before, not fractured but clean break, I was able to participate in sports 100% after able 1.5 years. 6 months to heal, 1 year of rehab.

X-Era
03-20-2007, 06:27 PM
I was just wondering if Michael Bush could be then back to replace Willis Mcgahee..So i did a little research. Since i broke my leg playing a little pick up tackle football, i know how tough it was to rehab.

Though i was not a super athlete .. i still know it took me two years to get back ..MY LEG WAS NEVER THE SAME.... iT'S JUST TOO MUCH OF A RISK FOR THE BILLS TO TAKE...If the pick spent was a fourth-or fifth round pick then great but a day one pick is too much to risk..... Investing a day one pick on Antonio Pittman, Chris Henry or Brian Leonard would be a better choice....

Just read this article that i read earlier.....A tib-fib break is a major injury......

http://www.wave3.com/global/story.asp?s=5365948&ClientType=Printable

Bmax

Didnt Crowell break his leg?