03-20-2007, 06:55 PM
http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?post_id=1169

Let the bandwagon grow!

gr8slayer
03-20-2007, 06:57 PM
Already posted.

bflojohn
03-20-2007, 07:20 PM
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but NFL Network had Nolan Narocki (sp) from Pro Football Weekly and he stated that "team" doctors ( Not all of them!) are whispering that Marshawn Lynch has a back problem. Believe me, this wasn't intensely informative, however, just another piece of the puzzle maybe?!

Don't Panic
03-21-2007, 04:30 AM
Already posted.

Just saw that... sorry, I honestly looked before I put it up.

Night Train
03-21-2007, 04:36 AM
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but NFL Network had Nolan Narocki (sp) from Pro Football Weekly and he stated that "team" doctors ( Not all of them!) are whispering that Marshawn Lynch has a back problem. Believe me, this wasn't intensely informative, however, just another piece of the puzzle maybe?!

I saw that too.

I have a hard time seeing this guy near the top of the Bills big board.

alohabillsfan
03-21-2007, 05:11 AM
Good, I don't want him! I want Pittman, just not at 12 of course!

12 Okoye
43 McCauley
may trade up to late second to land Pittman~

Don't Panic
03-21-2007, 05:46 AM
Let's wait and see who's there at our 3rd, so we can keep all four of our day one picks.

Jan Reimers
03-21-2007, 07:07 AM
Let's wait and see who's there at our 3rd, so we can keep all four of our day one picks.
I agree. We have 4 picks in the top 92 (or 93?) players, and 3 or 4 big holes to fill. I would love to see us fill all of them with the quality players that will be available to us.

madness
03-21-2007, 08:13 AM
Totally missed my point, but I guess I can't complain. :idunno:

Done.

http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?post_id=1169 (http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?post_id=1169)

<HR tabIndex=-1>
Sent: Tue 3/20/2007 10:27 AM
To: AskChris
Subject: Marv Levy's definition of character

Hi Chris,

I believe most fans are taking Marv’s definition of character out of context. People tend to think just because a player got in trouble one time or was accused of a crime that the Bills wouldn’t consider signing or drafting that specific player no matter what. A perfect example would be Marshawn Lynch. Even though he has been described as an excellent locker room presence by both his teammates and coaches, has a superior work ethic and always directs attention away from him and toward his teammates; the few incidents with the law automatically exclude the Bills from drafting him.

I read a great article a few months back on Marv explaining what he meant by character. I’ve been searching for this article the past couple of weeks to no avail. He explained something to the effect that it was meant as football character and it’s described as a player’s work ethic, attitude, and knowledge of the game. I’d really appreciate it you could address this issue in your blog since it seems to be a daily topic on both the message boards at BB.com and billszone.com. Thank you for your time.

Best Regards,

Jeremy

The Spaz
03-21-2007, 08:43 AM
Totally missed my point, but I guess I can't complain. :idunno:

He'll get back to you has answered my questions and Tatonka's.