X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chernobylwraiths
    • Jan 2003

Looking to buy Sabres tickets

for the Boston game April 5th. Anybody know of any sites or have tickets? When it gets closer I might go on Ebay and see if I can get some good seats. Maybe I can catch a deal if we have some things wrapped up.
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Re: Looking to buy Sabres tickets

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
    for the Boston game April 5th. Anybody know of any sites or have tickets? When it gets closer I might go on Ebay and see if I can get some good seats. Maybe I can catch a deal if we have some things wrapped up.
    Who's using yours?

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
      • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Mikey82
      Who's using yours?
      Friends of Doc's, so they're gone. Didn't think it was going to be possible to go anyway, but my daughter wants to go for her birthday.

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

try cheaptickets.com or 1800bestseats.com but expect to pay significantly above face value.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• JD
          Sabres Zone
          • Sep 2003

How was the game tonight?
          “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
            • Jan 2003

Originally posted by JD SabreFan
            How was the game tonight?
            It was great, thanks! My daughter had a great time.

Thanks again for switching with me.

Comment

• Michael82
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
              try cheaptickets.com or 1800bestseats.com but expect to pay significantly above face value.
              cheaptickets.com and stubhub both really piss me off. They charge wayy too much for them.

Comment

• JD
                Sabres Zone
                • Sep 2003

Yeah screw those internet sites, they are huge ripoff. Ebay or Craigslist is the best bet. If not that, local news paper.

I could get you a pair for $250..upper 300's net side

Expensive yeah..but this kid I know has been getting offers for more so let me know
                “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                  • Jan 2003

Thanks for the suggestions. Still don't have any and probably won't be able to go. Can't afford too much. Probably wait until last minute to see if I can get something cheap.

Comment

• JD
                    Sabres Zone
                    • Sep 2003

Try scalping, alot of people selling their tickets trying to make a good buck..If you wait until after the puck drops, prices go down dramatically.

I have 2 tickets available for Round 1 Game 5 (money will be refunded if sweep). 316 Row 11. PM me if interested

Comment

• BuffaloRanger
                      WORK HARD. PLAY HARD. LIVE HARD.
                      • Mar 2003

I had some friends go to the Isles game on Friday. They got there an hour early. From the first scalper they saw they bought 2 tickets, lower bowl, 25 rows up for 120 a piece. The next scalper they saw they bought 2 more tickets, CLUB level, $92 face value for $110 a piece.

Fans on the net ae trying to make crazy money with their tickets. Upperdeck tickets have a face value of $23 and they are trying to get 120 a piece for them - and it's not even the playoffs.

Regarding the playoffs, Is it a better deal to pay twice face value for lower bowl then 5 times face value for upper?
                      Buffalo Only and Always.

Comment

• JD
                        Sabres Zone
                        • Sep 2003

Originally posted by BuffaloRanger
                        I had some friends go to the Isles game on Friday. They got there an hour early. From the first scalper they saw they bought 2 tickets, lower bowl, 25 rows up for 120 a piece. The next scalper they saw they bought 2 more tickets, CLUB level, $92 face value for $110 a piece.

Fans on the net ae trying to make crazy money with their tickets. Upperdeck tickets have a face value of $23 and they are trying to get 120 a piece for them - and it's not even the playoffs.

Regarding the playoffs, Is it a better deal to pay twice face value for lower bowl then 5 times face value for upper?
                        Upper level face value are $93.. so I doubt people are selling tickets at $475 a piece

Comment

• BuffaloRanger
                          WORK HARD. PLAY HARD. LIVE HARD.
                          • Mar 2003

Maybe I wasn't clear. I am comparing lower seats to upper deck seats. The face value of upper deck seats is around $23.

The lower bowl (closet to the ice) are around $93.

My question is...in the playoffs is it better to pay more? Just guessing on playoff pricing here. Say $200 for $100 seats, or $170 for $40 seats?
                          Buffalo Only and Always.

Comment

• Michael82
                            • Jul 2002

Maybe I wasn't clear. I am comparing lower seats to upper deck seats. The face value of upper deck seats is around $23.

My question is...in the playoffs is it better to pay more? Just guessing on playoff pricing here. Say $200 for $100 seats, or $170 for $40 seats?
                            there are no $40 seats in the playoffs. the lowest face value is the upper level and they are $93 a piece.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                              • Jan 2003

I think it would always be better to pay less and sit low.

Comment

Working...
                              X