PDA

View Full Version : Another Peterson mock

patmoran2006
03-21-2007, 10:27 AM
A Mock by Derek Haper of nfldraftscout.com. This guy has more credibility than most when it comes to forecasting drafts.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6588190

12. Buffalo: RB Adrian Peterson, Oklahoma — The Bills getting this fortunate after dealing Willis McGahee appears too good to be true — and it probably is. None of the first 11 teams is in need of a franchise back, but Peterson is too gifted to slide this far. Someone will try to make a move for him earlier.

(Pat's note- more and more mocks have Peterson sliding and if this one held up, he'd be an easy pick as both Willis and Okoye would be off the board. But I'm also thinking that some team is going to trade up ahead of 12 to get him, maybe GB or Tenn. Also notice Landry is SKYROCKETING up this mock.. This guy is unbelievable)

gr8slayer
03-21-2007, 10:28 AM
Lynch > Peterson

Don't Panic
03-21-2007, 11:01 AM
I don't know... its a lot to give up to move up. If he starts to slide, I think a lot of GMs let him sit (like Moss and Sapp, although for different reasons) until some GM says yes. At the same time, this is starting to look a lot like the Leinart situation last year, although for different reasons. How many people on here would go ballistic if Peterson were still on the board at #13 and the Bills hadn't traded out of #12? My guess is almost everyone (excpet for gr8 apparently).

patmoran2006
03-21-2007, 11:05 AM
I admit If that happens I will lose it unless they take Lynch.. Then its a matter of running styles not philosophy towards offense, and I can live with that.