Patrick Willis just ran on his pro day...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Patrick Willis just ran on his pro day...

Patrick Willis just ran on his pro day and posted a 4.37 and 4.38. That is freaking amazing for a LB!

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.
  • Italian Stallion
    Knows More Than You
    • Feb 2004

Re: Patrick Willis just ran on his pro day...

whoa....he might have just earned himself a spot in the top 8 or so of the draft...If we want him, we might have to trade up now
    BILLS FOOTBALL

SABRES HOCKEY

METS BASEBALL

I like cheeseburgers and eva mendes

Comment

• The King
      Without me it's just Awe so
      • Jun 2004

He's a beast.
      I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
      It was all
      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
      He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
      mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• The King
        • Jun 2004

He's a beast.
        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
        It was all
        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• patmoran2006
          Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
          • Dec 2005

I think the only threat for him to go before 12 is SF at 11.

This is turning into a weird draft with the 12th position. It's basically a four man race: Okoye, Willis, Peterson, Lynch.

The only one guarenteed to be there at 12 is Lynch.. The other three could all be gone, or ALL still be on the board..

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Romes
            • Jul 2002

lets draft him to play mlb and rb! kill to birds with one stone.

I'm kidding, but seriously with his build and speed he'd probably make an atleast decent RB.
            Originally posted by paladin warrior
            RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• jdbillsfan
              • Oct 2002

That is impressive. Tough call between him and Marshawn. I think if you draft P. Willie, then trade a 3rd for Turner and draft Gonzo or Rice in the 2nd, that would be a good draft.

Comment

• PIZ
                • Apr 2003

I don't have a link, but other boards are saying NFL Network said Marshawn has a bad back. Still want him?

Comment

• Jersey1031
                  • Feb 2003

Originally posted by The Spaz
                  Patrick Willis just ran on his pro day and posted a 4.37 and 4.38. That is freaking amazing for a LB!

http://www.nfl.com/draft/analysis/in...rkouts#olemiss
                  That's a lot to shave down from a 4.51, too much... While I would love to draft Willis you have to believe there was some timing error; he must have really benefited from hand time by stopwatch as opposed to the "official time" they use at the combines.
                  "I'm cold, yeah I get my BUFFALO BILL on!" Lil' Wayne

Comment

• The King
                    • Jun 2004

If he goes before 12 we may see some interesting players fall. I stand by my original comment... Get Willis at any cost!
                    It was all

Comment

• Italian Stallion
                      Knows More Than You
                      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                      I think the only threat for him to go before 12 is SF at 11.

This is turning into a weird draft with the 12th position. It's basically a four man race: Okoye, Willis, Peterson, Lynch.

The only one guarenteed to be there at 12 is Lynch.. The other three could all be gone, or ALL still be on the board..
                      I dunno man, with all this madness thats been going on, it's possible GB or some team in the the top 20 could fall in love with Lynch and trade with ATL or SF right in front of us and take him.....I wouldn't rule that out
                      BILLS FOOTBALL

SABRES HOCKEY

METS BASEBALL

I like cheeseburgers and eva mendes

Comment

• patmoran2006
                        Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                        • Dec 2005

Would you give up a second for nate turner?

I would have to at least strongly consider it. He could be a STAR back in this league........ and then you took Willis in round one, you could have two great players with those first two picks..

I am certain marv believes Turner is a true starting quality RB. I think a hold up would become what theyd' be willing to pay him..We'd almost certainly have to DUMP Spikes and his salary (wack ass cash to cap BS) to make that happen.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• gil
                          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by patmoran2006

I know this thread is about Willis, but since you're making predictions again, thought I'd bring this up what you said about Peterson:

Bills would have to move up.. Not sure how much, but I cant see him lasting past the fifth pick.. at the latest.

IF not us, someone would move up with a team like Arizona or Washington to get him. NO way he goes from being a top three lock to the 12th pick.
                          I guess the point is, no one knows what locks are in this draft except for probably the consensus top 5.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                            • Jul 2002

I thought it was michael turner?

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
                              !?!?!?!?!?
                              • Mar 2006

he is by far the guy that I want us to draft the most with our first round pick

Comment

Working...
                              X