PDA

View Full Version : Now that Schaub is a Texan...

Mr. Miyagi
03-21-2007, 01:06 PM
Now that the Texans traded for Schaub, even if Peterson slips by the first 3 picks, Houston will be there to scoop him up. No way he falls to us anymore.

Good thing because I don't want Peterson anyway.

camelcowboy
03-21-2007, 01:11 PM
Now that the Texans traded for Schaub, even if Peterson slips by the first 3 picks, Houston will be there to scoop him up. No way he falls to us anymore.

I don't agree, I think they will go landry, or the tackle from Pit. They have lundy, Green, and Daune they have many holes to fill on that team. They'll pass on peterson.

THATHURMANATOR
03-21-2007, 01:11 PM
Isnt their Oline really bad?

lightningbolt444
03-21-2007, 01:19 PM
oline is reeally badd but its always been the last thought for that fo and there is no way they will pass on a franchise back two years in a row remember this league is about the money and ol dont sell tickets or jerseys the way picking one franchise skill player does look what bush did for NO he pretty much single handly sold out every game before the saints even got on the field marketed right Peterson could do the same for any team he goes to that being said between the two i want lynch

Saratoga Slim
03-21-2007, 01:59 PM
there is no way they will pass on a franchise back two years in a row

this I'm inclined to agree with. after the hell they took for passing on Reggie Bush last year, they may find it tough to pass up Peterson, whether or not that's a glaring need for them.

patmoran2006
03-21-2007, 02:13 PM
Levi Brown could easily be the pick for them if Miami dont take him.

I thin if Brown and Landry or both gone, then Peterson would def be there's, if he's not gone to clev at 3 to begin with.

camelcowboy
03-21-2007, 02:19 PM
Levi Brown could easily be the pick for them if Miami dont take him.

I thin if Brown and Landry or both gone, then Peterson would def be there's, if he's not gone to clev at 3 to begin with.

In my opinion Landry is lock for the falcons. Or maybe they will do something like move up to grab Calvin Johnson. They have the ammo now.

Mr. Miyagi
03-21-2007, 02:22 PM
God I hope Peterson doesn't fall to us. I don't want him nor the guilt trip of not taking him. And if Marv doesn't take him there'll be another offseason long of "Marv is senile" media talk. :ill:

patmoran2006
03-21-2007, 02:28 PM
In my opinion Landry is lock for the falcons. Or maybe they will do something like move up to grab Calvin Johnson. They have the ammo now.
Dont be too stunned to see landry go to Washington at 6 either.

camelcowboy
03-21-2007, 02:36 PM
Dont be too stunned to see landry go to Washington at 6 either. Yeah, but i can't see them passing up the top des, or Dts in this draft

Look at it this way

Oakland: Russell
Detriot: Thomas
Cleveland: Peterson
Tampa: Thomas
Arizona:Adam Gaines
Washington: Branch
Minnisota:Quinn
Falcons:Landry
Dolphins: Okoye
Houston: Lynch
Niner: Willis
Bills? Anderson? Hall :ill: Levi Brown: This wouldn't be the best case scenerio for us.

Ultra Chimp 1
03-21-2007, 02:49 PM
Yeah, but i can't see them passing up the top des, or Dts in this draft

Look at it this way

Oakland: Russell
Detriot: Thomas
Cleveland: Peterson
Tampa: Thomas
Arizona:Adam Gaines
Washington: Branch
Minnisota:Quinn
Falcons:Landry
Dolphins: Okoye
Houston: Lynch
Niner: Willis
Bills? Anderson? Hall :ill: Levi Brown: This wouldn't be the best case scenerio for us.

Where's Calvin Johnson?

If he is there when we pick ( which he wont be), you wouldnt take him?

Or did you write in thomas twice by accident?

LOL

The Answer
03-21-2007, 02:50 PM

Unless they fix their Oline it don't matter if they trade for Peyton Manning to be QB - With that said, The Answer sees them taking Thomas.

~The Answer

alohabillsfan
03-21-2007, 07:42 PM
The Texans need help on the Oline!!!!!

Look for the redskins to slide down as they have no dam picks,
no 2, New York Jets from Washington - '06 NFL Draft day trade
no 3, Denver from Washington in 3 way deal for WR Ashley Lelie to Atlanta, RB T.J. Duckett to Washington.
no4, San Francisco from Washington - WR Brandon Lloyd
What a mess! I think they will get Branch but at the 9-12 spot!

Talk0fNewYork
03-21-2007, 09:44 PM
Isnt their Oline really bad?Do you even have to ask?

Buffalogic
03-21-2007, 11:31 PM
In the scenario of Peterson falling to twelve, I didn't see Houston drafting a quarterback anyways. I really don't think this alters our chance at Peterson.

McBFLO
03-22-2007, 12:02 AM
I don't agree, I think they will go landry, or the tackle from Pit. They have lundy, Green, and Daune they have many holes to fill on that team. They'll pass on peterson.
Thank you. Couldn't agree more.

McBFLO
03-22-2007, 12:04 AM
remember this league is about the money and ol dont sell tickets or jerseys
But winning does, and we all say around here - for good reason- that the key is a successful team is a strong OL