It's time to load up on new Jersey's, 51% off & free shipping!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

It's time to load up on new Jersey's, 51% off & free shipping!

Apparently, Reebok is having a 30% sale on footwear and apparels. Enter this coupon code during checkout: 129091. It will give you an additional 30% off plus free STANDARD shipping (not the economy ground shipping). Pretty hot IMO, it works on clearance items also.

• RockStar36
    Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
    • Sep 2004

Re: It's time to load up on new Jersey's, 51% off & free shipping!

Holy crap. Good job Skooby!

D & S Sports

Comment

• The King
      Without me it's just Awe so
      • Jun 2004

They have Nobody.... BOOOO
      I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
      It was all
      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
      He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
      mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• The King
        • Jun 2004

Although I can get an authentic Thurman for 139
        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
        It was all
        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• superbills
          • Mar 2003

Skooby you are AWESOME! I just ordered a white Lee Evans jersey for $36.74. Sweet as pie baby. Mad props to you my friend
          "The government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."
          Ronald Reagan
          40th president of US (1911 - 2004)

Comment

• Mitchy moo
            Roways rooking ahread!
            • Sep 2005

I just ordered me & my boy 2 new Lee Evans Jerseys, sweet!

Comment

• Gunzlingr
              • Jul 2002

Customizeables are on sale too.
              You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• The King
                • Jun 2004

This goes for Hockey too fellas.
                It was all

Comment

• RockStar36
                  • Sep 2004

Originally posted by MBBedard
                  This goes for Hockey too fellas.

I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D & S Sports

Comment

• Michael82
                    • Jul 2002

Sweet! I needed to replace my McGahee jerseys.

Comment

• RockStar36
                      • Sep 2004

Yep. Just bought a Sabres jersey.

D & S Sports

Comment

• The King
                        • Jun 2004

Im getting some new football cleats.

Scratch that they have size 9 and 14
                        It was all

Comment

• RockStar36
                          • Sep 2004

I didn't really have the money to spend but the deal was to good to pass up. I got a blank Sabres jersey and Sabres shirt for like $50 total which is a complete steal.

D & S Sports

Comment

• NorthCarBills
                            • Jan 2006

Thank you for the info....I caved and bought one too.

Comment

• The King
                              • Jun 2004

I cant believe they have the new chargers gear cheap too
                              It was all

Comment

Working...
                              X