Willis won't be there and I don't see the Bills taking Lynch....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

Willis won't be there and I don't see the Bills taking Lynch....

Willis is going to be a 49er and I don't see the Bills taking Lynch. Since we always end up doing something that nobody suspects I actually believe that the Bills are going to take Okoye.

He is such a Marv kind of player that I think when it's all said and done that's the way we go.
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Re: Willis won't be there and I don't see the Bills taking Lynch....

It's a good time to have a top 15 picks, lots of difference makers in there.

Comment

• Bert102176
      • Aug 2002

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
      Willis is going to be a 49er and I don't see the Bills taking Lynch. Since we always end up doing something that nobody suspects I actually believe that the Bills are going to take Okoye.

He is such a Marv kind of player that I think when it's all said and done that's the way we go.

god I hope not
      lets go BUFFALO lets go BUFFALO

Comment

• HAMMER
        I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
        • Jul 2003

I don't see Lynch either but who knows. I would like to trade back, take Meacham or Bowe and acquire another first day pick in the process.

Comment

• YardRat
          Well, lookie here...
          • Dec 2004

Darrelle Revis. Surprise!!!
          YardRat Wall of Fame
          #56 DARRYL TALLEY
          #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• alohabillsfan
            • Sep 2003

Okoye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!He is my first pick... Then again like we said last year with Bunkley and Ngata, so who the hell knows, Marv and Co did pretty good last year so I believe that with more time to get ready for FA and the Draft look the hell out NFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Don't Panic
              All-Pro Zoner
              • Dec 2005

Is Okoye going to be there? I think he's gone by then.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                Unreachable Douche
                • Jul 2002

Why would the Bills use another 1st round pick on a DT? Why not give McCargo a chance before writing him off.

I hope Marv picks a WR.

Comment

• alohabillsfan
                  • Sep 2003

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
                  Why would the Bills use another 1st round pick on a DT? Why not give McCargo a chance before writing him off.

I hope Marv picks a WR.
                  IMO Okoye will grow into the 1 tech we need and will rotate with K. Williams.
                  Tripplett and Mcargo will rotate, this defense relies on the front 4 and the DT's need to rotate, Anderson is not the answer. I am by nk means writing off McCargo only Anderson.

Okoye makes the LB and DB's better! Just like Dockery and Walker should make JP, the RB's, TE's and WR's better.

We do need depth at MLB (Round 3) and WLB (Round4) Round 2 RB, Round 3 CB!

Now if Okoye is gone and Willis is there the Take him! Then gamble on DT M. Thomas with the Ravens pick!

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
                    Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
                    • Mar 2003

Okoye will rotate w/ Williams as McCargo does w/ Tripplett so it's not a bad idea at all. I'd still rather have Willis or Peterson though.
                    "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
                    -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                      Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                      • Jun 2005

I hope Marv picks a WR.
                      You dont want another DT seeing we have decent bodies there but you want another WR LMAO. We have NEEDS at RB,LB,CB not WR.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                        • Mar 2005

I hope Marv picks a WR.
                        This is funny coming from a guy who doesn't think we have a QB!!

Comment

• patmoran2006
                          Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                          • Dec 2005

Originally posted by YardRat
                          Darrelle Revis. Surprise!!!
                          The MODS will be putting me in a 'timeout' if that happens... and there's a couple people on here who would sacrifice the Bills being ridiculed by making the pick in order for that to happen.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Night Train
                            Retired - On Several Levels
                            • Jul 2005

One things for sure. I will not log onto here during Draft weekend, where drama queens will be tripping over each other, screaming for attention. I see too many posters becoming polarized with one or two players.

Let the entire draft finish and review the entire body of it with a clear head on Monday or Tuesday.
                            Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• X-Era
                              What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by HHURRICANE

If its Willis, Lynch, or Okoye. Im fine with it.

I dont think we can predict anything.

Willis is picked to drop to us based on size/strength not his lack of speed. He fits the part, but he looks thin, its could be viewed as a worry for teams that want beasts that stack up against the leagues best blockers and RB's.

Lynch could easily be the pick due to him being the most likely workhorse of the RB bunch. Hes the guy most likely to step in day one and get 1000+ yards. Is he the guy who will get 2000 day one? No. Could Peterson be? maybe. Im sure the Bills know that there is only 2 RB's worthy of a 1st round pick, and Im sure they also know that Lynch is the more durable of the two. He could easily be our pick.

Okoye has all the things you look for except for experience. Teams may shy away from raw talent that high. But he easily could be a player that the Bills want to draft.

Its a crapshoot and we are just gonna have to wait and see what they do.

Comment

Working...
                              X