X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Saratoga Slim
    • Jul 2005

Michael Bush

He's going to be sidelined for an additional two months, per the ESPN news ticker on the Syracuse NIT game. That's going to do a number on his draft status.
    Wake up, brush your teeth, and get ready for a day of hating the Dolphins. Or the Pats? How to choose?
  • Bmax
    • Aug 2003

Re: Michael Bush

Yeah well i'm not surprised i started a thread yesterday that we should by pass him ....His best bet is a team taking a flyer on him in rd 7.. or as a free agent...Giving him a shot to play next season ala willis mcgahee....

Bmax

Comment

• Devin
      The Octagon
      • Apr 2003

Did any of you people actually see that injury......
      http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
        !?!?!?!?!?
        • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Devin
        Did any of you people actually see that injury......
        yea, the game was against Kentucky and he had over 200 yards i think when he got injured....did you see the injury?

Comment

• Bert102176
          • Aug 2002

the way I feel the Bills are gonna use 2 picks on the rb position our 1st or rnd rd picks 1 will be a rb and if Bush fall to the pick we got from baltimore in the 3rd or in the 4th we would probably take him, I wouldn't mind Lynch and Bush in our backfield
          lets go BUFFALO lets go BUFFALO

Comment

• lightningbolt444
            • Mar 2007

posted yesterday at 2:30 am
            Former Louisville running back Michael Bush had a new rod inserted into his broken leg Tuesday. Bush had planned to run at the Cardinals' March 26 Pro Day but is now expected to be sidelined another "few months," according to the AP. There were hints that Bush wasn't healing correctly, as he was limping on the

Comment

Working...
            X