PDA

View Full Version : Kavika Pittman to visit the Buffalo Bills!

The Spaz
03-10-2003, 07:27 AM
Bills | Pittman Could Visit - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
5:22 PT: Updating previous reports, the Denver Post reports if free agent DE Kavika Pittman (Broncos) does not sign with the New Orleans Saints, he could make a visit to the Buffalo Bills.

lordofgun
03-10-2003, 09:12 AM
I'm glad TD is weighing all his options!

The Spaz
03-10-2003, 09:14 AM
Wouldn't be a great pick up but a good one he is also 6-6 273! Go Bills!

THATHURMANATOR
03-10-2003, 09:16 AM
I really haven't seen him play.

justasportsfan
03-10-2003, 09:24 AM
http://www.denverbroncos.com/lockerroom/bios/pittman_kavika.php3

TigerJ
03-10-2003, 09:26 AM
He seems to have halfway decent size and good speed. On the other hand I think he plays mostly right defensive end. It's getting pretty crowded there. It's at the left spot where Buffalo could really use another guy, someone who has some size and strength and halfway decent speed.

jchild178
03-10-2003, 10:31 AM
pittman is an awesome player though...i wohate to see the bills pass him up if the price is right!

Tatonka
03-10-2003, 10:49 AM
pittman has done absolutely nothing since leaving the cowboys and going to denver.. he was worthless in denver..

his stats say it all.. his sack total for a DE is unacceptable..

to be honest. i would rather us not pick up anyone else at DT or DE unless it is a clear cut dominant starter.. i dont want to see any more middle of the road guys like jones and mckenzie..

either get a hugh douglas or draft somebody.

jchild178
03-10-2003, 10:54 AM
your right Tatonka but i thought this guy was a good player....at least starting material

Billsouth
03-10-2003, 11:07 AM
i agree with tatonka. why pick up a bunch of mediocre players that r on the downswing. schoebel would be much more productive if he had any help. also, we have some young talent that needs to be given a chance (edwsards, denney, bannnon etc)

i think after adams we address the safety situation, WR, the back up qb and rb (if bryson goes). we should also look for more good offensive lineman in the draft along with a true returner.

venis2k1
03-10-2003, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by Billsouth
i think after adams we address the safety situation, WR, the back up qb and rb (if bryson goes). we should also look for more good offensive lineman in the draft along with a true returner.

We Need to find a Kicker before we start looking for Back ups.:viking: