PDA

View Full Version : Fish May Cut Culpepper

gr8slayer
03-22-2007, 12:36 AM
Daunte Culpepper's knee is reportedly not yet 100 percent.
No surprise. Miami may consider cutting Culpepper after another QB is acquired, as the move would save the team $1.3 million under the cap.

gr8slayer
03-22-2007, 12:37 AM
Hey FTDumbass where are you?

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/dolphins/content/sports/epaper/2007/03/21/0321dolphinsfeed.html?cxtype=rss&cxsvc=7&cxcat=46

Mitchy moo
03-22-2007, 12:48 AM
He'll punch back with Lemon is the man and we're like going to be toast. He is a bigger homer than me and that isn't easy.

lightningbolt444
03-22-2007, 12:50 AM
haha hes trying to figure out the social security forms that hes filling out for there defense and getting the rest of the teams passports so they can fly into canada to play for the REAL pro team ( not saying that the cfl is pro just stating a fact that toronto would probably run circles around the slow aging dolphins)

gr8slayer
03-22-2007, 12:53 AM
Oh come on guys. Bennie Anderson brought the Dolphins back to the promised land just like FTD said he would.

lightningbolt444
03-22-2007, 01:08 AM
haha they cut him too looks like the dolphins are really good at judging talent. haha mularkey, saban, culpepper,chambers (a bust), harrington, mcmichal, although you do have some good defensive players what are they now in their 90's

clumping platelets
03-22-2007, 03:09 AM
:gag:

Night Train
03-22-2007, 04:25 AM
Trent Green will be 37 this July. Plus he has that dazzling Bledsoe mobility.

Don't Panic
03-22-2007, 05:13 AM
They can't cut him... what a waste if they did. Bring in 2 QBs one offseason, both via trade, both costing draft picks, then let both go the following season? That may be the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

LtFinFan66
03-22-2007, 05:23 AM
New coach is allowed to fix past mistakes IMO. Is Saban screwed us over it is up to Cam to fix it no matter what

patmoran2006
03-22-2007, 05:28 AM
if he got cut after just one year that'd be one of the worst trades in NFL history

justasportsfan
03-22-2007, 05:38 AM
if he got cut after just one year that'd be one of the worst trades in NFL history
especially since they opted to go for Culp over brees. Stupid miami quack doctors.

RockStar36
03-22-2007, 07:16 AM
Seriously.

Can anyone else think of a worse move this decade?

Culpepper over Brees?

The Spaz
03-22-2007, 07:25 AM
I thought Culpepper was the ****ing savior!?:lol::rofl:

camelcowboy
03-22-2007, 07:28 AM
The better qb wouldn't have cost them anything. Didn't they blow a second rounder for culpepper?

Don't Panic
03-22-2007, 07:29 AM
Well, the point is, they have to give the guy a chance. It isn't the worst move of the decade until they cut him or he falls on his face, but if they don't give him the chance, they'll never know.

mysticsoto
03-22-2007, 08:15 AM
The Chiefs are reportedly close to agreeing on a trade that will send Trent Green to Miami, with only a restructured contract standing in the way.
The Dolphins want Green to take a "major pay cut" and aren't willing to pay him much more than the veteran's minimum, according to the Palm Beach Post. Miami would reportedly send the second-round pick acquired for Wes Welker to Kansas City once a new contract is finalized.

I certainly hope Trent doesn't take to steep a pay cut. He's a very decent QB and deserves ALOT more than the veteran's minimum. C'mon Trent...keep your head up high and maybe KC will trade you to Minnesota instead, where you'll actually have a decent team.

Let Miami get stuck with Culpepper and Carr... :D

madness
03-22-2007, 08:56 AM
New coach is allowed to fix past mistakes IMO. Is Saban screwed us over it is up to Cam to fix it no matter what

Then Cam needs to cut the medical staff immediately. I remember reading that Saban wanted Brees originally but they said his injury was too severe. I guess Culpepper didn't turn out to be theohtheirony man they thought he was.

:squish:

gr8slayer
03-22-2007, 08:56 AM
Seriously.

Culpepper over Brees?
What do you know about football. FTD and his family of Redskin fans say that Culpepper is still a top five QB. He had a Pro Bowl Year four years ago with one of the best WR's to ever play the game.

gr8slayer
03-22-2007, 08:58 AM
I thought Culpepper was the ****ing savior!?:lol::rofl:
And if you listen to FTD so was Bennie Anderson, so was Harrington, so was Ronnie Brown, so was Keith Traylor, so was Kevin Carter, so was SABAN hhahahaha

Mr. Miyagi
03-22-2007, 09:02 AM
Seriously.

Culpepper over Brees?
Yes. Mario Williams over Reggie Bush.

gr8slayer
03-22-2007, 09:04 AM
Yes. Mario Williams over Reggie Bush.
At least Mario Williams had a couple of good games for the Texans. Culpepper just flat out sucked ass.

Mr. Pink
03-22-2007, 09:06 AM
I got a worse one!

Matt Millen and the Lions lovefest for WRs.

Offering Az Hakim number one money for being a slot receiver in the "greatest show on turf," was the start...Then Charles Rogers, Mike Williams, etc. At least they hit on Roy Williams!

gr8slayer
03-22-2007, 09:08 AM
OH yeah, add Manny Wright to the list of "all-stars" according to FTD>

LtFinFan66
03-22-2007, 09:32 AM
Don't knock Ronnie

LtFinFan66
03-22-2007, 09:34 AM
The Chiefs are reportedly close to agreeing on a trade that will send Trent Green to Miami, with only a restructured contract standing in the way.
The Dolphins want Green to take a "major pay cut" and aren't willing to pay him much more than the veteran's minimum, according to the Palm Beach Post. Miami would reportedly send the second-round pick acquired for Wes Welker to Kansas City once a new contract is finalized.

I certainly hope Trent doesn't take to steep a pay cut. He's a very decent QB and deserves ALOT more than the veteran's minimum. C'mon Trent...keep your head up high and maybe KC will trade you to Minnesota instead, where you'll actually have a decent team.

Let Miami get stuck with Culpepper and Carr... :DDo you have a link for this because I heard the 7th rounder we got for Welker:idunno: No ****ing way should we give a 2nd for Green

mysticsoto
03-22-2007, 09:39 AM
Do you have a link for this because I heard the 7th rounder we got for Welker:idunno: No ****ing way should we give a 2nd for Green
I got this from Rotoworld: http://www.rotoworld.com/content/Home_NFL.aspx - but I think you are right. I think they made a mistake in summarizing the original article from the Palm Beach Post article that they were referencing: http://www.palmbeachpost.com/dolphins/content/sports/epaper/2007/03/21/0321dolphinsfeed.html?cxtype=rss&cxsvc=7&cxcat=46

njsue
03-22-2007, 10:03 AM
:roflmao: another poor decision down the toilet!

Italian Stallion
03-22-2007, 10:10 AM
There is nothing to defend in this situation for fish fans. It makes it so much easier to hate them when **** like this blows up in their faces....yes the Bills have made mistakes as well.....but not nearly as much as this sad excuse for an organization.

Bottom line it was another horrible decision in a long line of recent ones:

Jay Fieldler, Wanny, Ricky Williams (dont even defend it fish fans. he has been suspended twice and lived in the mountains fishing with a stick for almost a year...nothing you can say could justify that), Harrington, Mularkey, Saban, LJ Shelton, Jimmy Johnson, Cry Baby Wright, I'm sure I could find more if i had the time

I love to hate the fish.

LtFinFan66
03-22-2007, 10:14 AM
whatever dude.

Italian Stallion
03-22-2007, 10:20 AM
whatever dude.

ahhhh how satisfying a response. :dance:

The fish fan is reserved to a defeatist "whatever" when realizing his team is a joke.

That's ok...to pass the time just talk about how a 37 year old statue of a QB will help take you guys to the super bowl, oh and overpay with a 2nd rounder to get him as well. That for sure isn't destined to make the list I just created/Sarcasam Off.

Hey put it this way....at least your jerseys are a pretty green that glisten and sparkle in the sunshine!!!!!

gr8slayer
03-22-2007, 10:21 AM

The fish fan is reserved to a defeatist "whatever" when realizing his team is a joke.

That's ok...to pass the time just talk about how a 37 year old statue of a QB will help take you guys to the super bowl, oh and overpay with a 2nd rounder to get him as well. That for sure isn't destined to make the list I just created/Sarcasam Off.

Hey put it this way....at least your jerseys are a pretty green that glisten and sparkle in the sunshine!!!!!
Hey, talk crap to whoever you want but leave LtFF out of it! He's a Flipper fan ith a brain.

LtFinFan66
03-22-2007, 10:25 AM
I never proclaimed Culpepper the saviour of our team. I never proclaimed Saban the saviour of our team so i reserve the right to ignore post like yours. No offense and I won't be affected by your response to anything you say back. Wait for FTP to come around if you want to play thos games

And I had no problem with Fiedler. He laid it all out there for the team each and every week. Just didn't have the talent to match the heart

gr8slayer
03-22-2007, 10:26 AM
I never proclaimed Culpepper the saviour of our team. I never proclaimed Saban the saviour pf our team so i reserve the right to ignore post like yours. No offense and I won't be affected by your response to anything you say back. Wait for FTP to come around if you want to play thos games
I was being serious :sad:

lightningbolt444
03-22-2007, 10:26 AM

Also if your going to make fun of the dolphins which im all for at least get your information right its a seventh round not a second so if anyone says getting trent green for a seventh round pick even if he only plays for one year is a rip off somethings wrong remember he was one of the better producing qbs in the nfl the two years before the injury last year
The Dolphins have reportedly offered the Chiefs a seventh-round pick for Trent Green.
Initial word was Miami offered the second-rounder it got for Wes Welker. The Miami Herald reported Thursday that the sides aren't close to a deal because the 'Fins want him to play for the minimum, while Green wants incentives that would pay him like a starter if he wins the starting job.

http://www.rotoworld.com/Content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&id=1350

lightningbolt444
03-22-2007, 10:29 AM
finfan ill stand by you on this one ive only been around a little bit and i dont agree with your team choice but you still seem like a good guy. You always voice what you have to say without forcing it on other people and saying its the only thing thats going to happen because i say so and for that i respect and stand by ya finfan :candle:

Italian Stallion
03-22-2007, 10:29 AM
Also if your going to make fun of the dolphins which im all for at least get your information right its a seventh round not a second so if anyone says getting trent green for a seventh round pick even if he only plays for one year is a rip off somethings wrong remember he was one of the better producing qbs in the nfl the two years before the injury last year
The Dolphins have reportedly offered the Chiefs a seventh-round pick for Trent Green.
Initial word was Miami offered the second-rounder it got for Wes Welker. The Miami Herald reported Thursday that the sides aren't close to a deal because the 'Fins want him to play for the minimum, while Green wants incentives that would pay him like a starter if he wins the starting job.

http://www.rotoworld.com/Content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&id=1350

ahhh well that makes it better!! You guys neeeeeed that stone feet SOB ASAP!! What a great trade!!

If i was you guys i'd be pissed. HE SUCKS. Flat out is over the hill, what problems would this solve for the team?

Miami is quickly becoming the place NFL QB's go to bury their career in the sand. And get grossly overpayed and overhyped while doing it.

Italian Stallion
03-22-2007, 10:33 AM
finfan ill stand by you on this one ive only been around a little bit and i dont agree with your team choice but you still seem like a good guy. You always voice what you have to say without forcing it on other people and saying its the only thing thats going to happen because i say so and for that i respect and stand by ya finfan :candle:

Choosing to defend ANY fish fan against a Bills fan is grounds for a Banning in my opinion.

Remember, there are 3 certian things in life:
Death
Taxes
And the Fish grossly underperforming amidst the media massaging their nuts

lightningbolt444
03-22-2007, 10:34 AM
im not saying you are wrong in any reguard saying that qb lose it in miami, however i really do like trent green for a seventh round pick and the vetren min. hell id rather have him backing up jp than holcomb

Italian Stallion
03-22-2007, 10:39 AM
im not saying you are wrong in any reguard saying that qb lose it in miami, however i really do like trent green for a seventh round pick and the vetren min. hell id rather have him backing up jp than holcomb

JP Losman is such a better QB than Green at this point in both of their careers it's actually quite funny. Yet I bet some fish fans would love to argue that. As a backup, i'm sure any team would love to have him, INCLUDING KC. However fish fans....don't you find it interesting that NO OTHER TEAMS are rumored to be interested in him as a STARTER? Apparently, the fish can't even take a hint before making another catostrophic mistake.

If so bring on the Trent Green is better than Losman comments...I'm ready to blow you fools out of the water.

LtFinFan66
03-22-2007, 10:40 AM
I was being serious :sad:That response was for I.Stallion

Mr. Miyagi
03-22-2007, 10:41 AM
Jay Fieldler, Wanny, Ricky Williams (dont even defend it fish fans. he has been suspended twice and lived in the mountains fishing with a stick for almost a year...nothing you can say could justify that), Harrington, Mularkey, Saban, LJ Shelton, Jimmy Johnson, Cry Baby Wright, I'm sure I could find more if i had the time
Don't forget AJ Feeley. :laughter:

lightningbolt444
03-22-2007, 10:45 AM
hes not a viable long term starter but lets say the dolphins got him and made him start. i think either way they will win 2 games this year (just on dumb luck) so they get green for a pick, he may or may not start but i have seen brady quinn slip in a few mocks and it could happen (they may trade up as well) or they could get a 2nd rounder such as drew stanton and sit him for a year behind green . This is a low risk move for the dolphins and frankly if we could do it id like to have trent here as a back up he will make the vet minimum and it will cost only a seventh rounder which in most case ( baring your not colston) is usually just a practice squad player

Devin
03-22-2007, 10:51 AM
a 2nd rounder for a 37 year old QB? :ill:

LtFinFan66
03-22-2007, 10:54 AM
a 2nd rounder for a 37 year old QB? :ill:NOT A 2ND!!!! It is the 2nd 7TH rounder we got from the Pats. READ DEVIN...READ!!!

Devin
03-22-2007, 10:58 AM
My bad!

Michael82
03-22-2007, 10:58 AM
:laughing:

Static
03-22-2007, 11:04 AM
If C.pep's knee isn't getting any better then why not cut him. I was hoping he would work out but it doesn't seem to be. Now i hope we can draft a QB for the future. If we have to settle for Trent Green for this year then so be it.

gr8slayer
03-22-2007, 11:05 AM
If C.pep's knee isn't getting any better then why not cut him. I was hoping he would work out but it doesn't seem to be. Now i hope we can draft a QB for the future. If we have to settle for Trent Green for this year then so be it.
So why is it the majority of Flipper fans understand this but your boy FTD doesn't?

Mr. Pink
03-22-2007, 11:07 AM
A 7th round pick for a proven NFL QB? Sounds like a steal to me.

Static
03-22-2007, 11:08 AM
A 7th round pick for a proven NFL QB? Sounds like a steal to me.

I wouldn't call it a steal cause he is gonna be 37, but it isn't a bad trade.

lightningbolt444
03-22-2007, 11:08 AM
cause ftd thinks every scrub play that suits up as a dolphin is all of a sudden a superstar but they are all just a bunch of third and forth tier guys starting. remember culpepper sucked before the injury as well that season he never was the same after moss left although neither was moss

LtFinFan66
03-22-2007, 11:11 AM
So why is it the majority of Flipper fans understand this but your boy FTD doesn't?Same reason Skooby starts 400 "Sabres are #1 in points" threads per day

feelthepain
03-22-2007, 11:32 AM
Seriously.

Culpepper over Brees?

Yeah, giving up a 1st and more to get JP Losman!

lightningbolt444
03-22-2007, 11:39 AM

hahahaha lets see give up a first round for a qb that is still showing that we may not be all that crazy for doing vedict is still out or choosing a player that will start for four games and then realizes that his knee hurts and he cant play and now may cut him over a all-pro qb

id have to say the dolphins made a bigger blunder

gr8slayer
03-22-2007, 11:43 AM
0-2

gr8slayer
03-22-2007, 11:46 AM
We've gotten more out of our first rounder for Losman than the Fish have their second for Culpepper.

Meathead
03-22-2007, 11:54 AM
its very concerning to hear cpeps knee is still bugging him but i would still love to be the team that gave him another shot as a backup. even with moss he was just too good to be a bonafide fluke and would like to see what he could do when/if he ever got healthy again

i was worried when he went to miami for the same reason and of course am pleased it didnt work out there. now i hope they do cut him just to avoid the possibility that he gets it back on track while with the fish. marv would never bring him here but if somehow we got him on a friendly contract i would be thrilled

and yeah, opting for him over brees was obviously one of the worst moves ever. but of course its not fair to say that now in hindsight, but frankly it couldnt have happened to a better foe lmao oh wait maybe the pats but thats it

feelthepain
03-22-2007, 12:19 PM
I love how Bill fan act like they can see into the future and predict the outcome of Daunte and JP's future. Ofcourse Bill fans verssion of the future is JP's success and Daunte's failure.....gosh what are the odds, Bill fans see things this way??

I also love that Bill fans come to this conclusion based on no more then 11 games, talk about basing an opinion on little fact and a crap load of hope!

lightningbolt444
03-22-2007, 12:24 PM
I love how Bill fan act like they can see into the future and predict the outcome of Daunte and JP's future. Ofcourse Bill fans verssion of the future is JP's success and Daunte's failure.....gosh what are the odds, Bill fans see things this way??

I also love that Bill fans come to this conclusion based on no more then 11 games, talk about basing an opinion on little fact and a crap load of hope!

Im willing to bet money on if we ask you after culpepper gets cut if he gets cut youll change your tune completly. after that it will be all these excuses for why he failed and how cleo lemon is going to be the next joe montana. we just dont know it yet because were bills fans and what we see for the future is always wrong i have news for you we are not seeing into the feature we are seeing Right now open your eyes and realize that with evey minute the dolphins fo is running itself more and more into the ground .

mysticsoto
03-22-2007, 12:29 PM
Looks like this trade is still far from over:

Initial word was Miami offered the second-7th rounder it got for Wes Welker. The Miami Herald reported Thursday that the sides aren't close to a deal because the 'Fins want him to play for the minimum, while Green wants incentives that would pay him like a starter if he wins the starting job.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playernews.aspx?sport=NFL

Stick it to them Green! Your a good QB and deserve alot more than that!!!

Devin
03-22-2007, 12:57 PM

The biggest difference being JP has improved and last year.......admittedly even surprising me........turned in a legit performance and improved greatly. Now I know you will toss out endless stats all dancing around a 3K/19td performance. And thats cool, but apart living off Dauntes past glory what has he done? Your star savior is on the verge of being cut for a 37 year old wash up.

gr8slayer
03-22-2007, 01:22 PM
Losman > Culpepper

Romes
03-22-2007, 01:48 PM
With all the facts against him I have to hand it to FTP for actually showing up in these threads.

gr8slayer
03-22-2007, 01:49 PM
With all the facts against him I have to hand it to FTP for actually showing up in these threads.

Post Edited. TOS violation.

Romes
03-22-2007, 01:55 PM
She's here because her dumbass was banned at FishHell.

:rofl:

feelthepain
03-22-2007, 02:02 PM
The biggest difference being JP has improved and last year.......admittedly even surprising me........turned in a legit performance and improved greatly. Now I know you will toss out endless stats all dancing around a 3K/19td performance. And thats cool, but apart living off Dauntes past glory what has he done? Your star savior is on the verge of being cut for a 37 year old wash up.

Living off the past?? Give me a break, I'm so sick of this argument. I guess you can claim JP is a better QB simply becasuse he wasn't injured last year?? Get off the drugs will ya? JP has never done, nor will he ever be as good as Daunte, why? Cause the things Daunte has done in the NFL very few QB's have ever done and JP just isn't the record breaking type of QB.

You are allowed to make claims about JP based on six games in his entire career?? Boy talk about laughable, you're kinda puttin the Cart before the horse aren't ya?? JP has yet to have a winning season much less a Probowl or playoff game, hell is isn't on anyones top QB list...except maybe a few delusional Bill fans. Bill fans are classic homers in every frikin sense of the word. Every year Bill fans have nothing to bragg about, yet somehow find a way to do it anyways. For god sake Joey Harrington managed to get the Dolphins a higher ranked offense then JP did.

You can't hide that fact, you can't act like it isn't true. The numbers are there. Bills overall offensive ranking in 2006 - 27th, the Miami Dolphins overasll offensive ranking 20th!! Wow....real impressive showing by JP there, the 27th ranked passing attack in the NFL, but hey...JP's improving, just ask the un-bias Bill fans, they're always right.

Daunte cost Miami a 2nd roud pick, that's it, that's all. What did JP cost the Bills?? A 1st round pick and then some, JP has never, ever done anything in the NFL that warrants as much as a 5th round pick much less a 1st and more. Daunte was CLEARLY still rehabing from his injury, How did JP do in his first season where he brkoe his leg??? Oh that's righ, he didn't play till it heald, but I guess Daunte isn't allowed to heal cause Bill fan say so.

You people are jsut beyond help, you talk trash and make unfounded comments about stuff you have no idea about then make up your own rules about who plays, who doesn't and why you think you're right. As if you're actually the ones making the decisions! Like I said every single time you make a comment about Daunte it's nothing more then what you want to happen, not what you know will happen, but you people are so bias you don't know how to distinguish between the two.

JP has done nothing in the NFL....NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!! But Bill fans can believe in his future, Daunte has records that will take JP years to reach but Daunte's done, for Bill fans ignorance is bliss, I guess.

Bulldog
03-22-2007, 02:52 PM
Living off the past?? Give me a break, I'm so sick of this argument. I guess you can claim JP is a better QB simply becasuse he wasn't injured last year?? Get off the drugs will ya? JP has never done, nor will he ever be as good as Daunte, why? Cause the things Daunte has done in the NFL very few QB's have ever done and JP just isn't the record breaking type of QB.

You are allowed to make claims about JP based on six games in his entire career?? Boy talk about laughable, you're kinda puttin the Cart before the horse aren't ya?? JP has yet to have a winning season much less a Probowl or playoff game, hell is isn't on anyones top QB list...except maybe a few delusional Bill fans. Bill fans are classic homers in every frikin sense of the word. Every year Bill fans have nothing to bragg about, yet somehow find a way to do it anyways. For god sake Joey Harrington managed to get the Dolphins a higher ranked offense then JP did.

You can't hide that fact, you can't act like it isn't true. The numbers are there. Bills overall offensive ranking in 2006 - 27th, the Miami Dolphins overasll offensive ranking 20th!! Wow....real impressive showing by JP there, the 27th ranked passing attack in the NFL, but hey...JP's improving, just ask the un-bias Bill fans, they're always right.

Daunte cost Miami a 2nd roud pick, that's it, that's all. What did JP cost the Bills?? A 1st round pick and then some, JP has never, ever done anything in the NFL that warrants as much as a 5th round pick much less a 1st and more. Daunte was CLEARLY still rehabing from his injury, How did JP do in his first season where he brkoe his leg??? Oh that's righ, he didn't play till it heald, but I guess Daunte isn't allowed to heal cause Bill fan say so.

You people are jsut beyond help, you talk trash and make unfounded comments about stuff you have no idea about then make up your own rules about who plays, who doesn't and why you think you're right. As if you're actually the ones making the decisions! Like I said every single time you make a comment about Daunte it's nothing more then what you want to happen, not what you know will happen, but you people are so bias you don't know how to distinguish between the two.

JP has done nothing in the NFL....NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!! But Bill fans can believe in his future, Daunte has records that will take JP years to reach but Daunte's done, for Bill fans ignorance is bliss, I guess.

You just described yourself perfectly with regards to your blind homerism for Cryami & Culpecker. Good work!

lightningbolt444
03-22-2007, 03:07 PM
why are you on this board i dont see how you can enjoy coming here o yea btw change your aviatar chris chambers acting like god on it ha hes got all the tools but again miami ruins a talent just like they are doing to ronnie brown dont tell us bills fans are ignorant because were not the ones that sit here and say year in and year out we got so good this offseason were going to the super bowl no we sit here and say we need this this and this just toe contend so we are the realistic ones not you miami has become one of the worst franchises in the nfl hell the brown are better than miami so come on lets here what you have for a come back about how jp is nothing and miami was ranked higher on offence but wait our record was better and we were in games so we didnt always have to throw the whole second half like miami didd thus the high rating lets go come back with something

!Papacrunk!
03-22-2007, 05:19 PM
I think I can use few words for the future QB situation:

Pep or Green: mentor/keeping the spot warm
QB of future: the current draft
Lemon-possibly wild card, or the forever#2

!Papacrunk!
03-22-2007, 05:22 PM
why are you on this board i dont see how you can enjoy coming here o yea btw change your aviatar chris chambers acting like god on it ha hes got all the tools but again miami ruins a talent just like they are doing to ronnie brown dont tell us bills fans are ignorant because were not the ones that sit here and say year in and year out we got so good this offseason were going to the super bowl no we sit here and say we need this this and this just toe contend so we are the realistic ones not you miami has become one of the worst franchises in the nfl hell the brown are better than miami so come on lets here what you have for a come back about how jp is nothing and miami was ranked higher on offence but wait our record was better and we were in games so we didnt always have to throw the whole second half like miami didd thus the high rating lets go come back with something

Next year, there needs to be "Longest Sentence Award" for the Billszone Awards.

Also, is this Skooby's rich friend possibly and or relative?

HHURRICANE
03-22-2007, 05:23 PM

All settled. No more crap over cutting McGahee.

HHURRICANE
03-22-2007, 05:24 PM
My Lemon post is looking pretty good right about now!!!

!Papacrunk!
03-22-2007, 05:34 PM
My Lemon post is looking pretty good right about now!!!

I've eaten my share of crow pie, but brudda you gotsta try some of this humble pie

j/k :D

GarnOFreak
03-22-2007, 06:32 PM
JP hurt his leg year one so only a coupla garbage passes at the end of the year. 2005 started half the games....and looked like...well, a rookie since he was essentially in his first 8 games. 2006, actually saw him start the whole year ...week 1 was only his 9th game every starting in the NFL...he completed his 16th NFL game just around the bye week last year, which is when the light seemed to go on. Here's some numbers to back this up:

Year Team G GS Att Comp Pct Yds YPA Lg TD Int Tkld 20+ 40+ Rate
2004 Buffalo Bills 4 0 5 3 60.0 32 6.40 17 0 1 1/0 0 0 39.2
2005 Buffalo Bills 9 8 228 113 49.6 1340 5.88 58 8 8 26/197 15 6 64.9
2006 Buffalo Bills 1616 429 268 62.5 3051 7.11 83 19 14 47/332 35 10 84.9

2006 by Month:
Att Comp Pct Yds TD Int Rate
Sept 79 48 60.8 575 2 1 86.2
Oct 118 74 62.7 738 4 5 74.0
Nov 93 63 67.7 694 4 2 95.0
Dec 139 83 59.7 1044 9 6 86.7

Keep in mind that the Chicago game(Oct 8th), nobody showed up that week and Losman threw 14 of 27 for 115yards 1TD/3INT for a 35.8 Rating. It was one bad game, and beacuse if it Oct was the only month he actually had more INTs than TDs, the other three games he was 3/2 TD/INT ratio and had ratings of 101.6/86.3/70.8. What do they numbers tell us? That he got better throughout the year, obviously. Five of the last 8 games he was over 66% Completions versus 1 time out of the first 8 games. The reason we see him being worth the picks we gave up, is that we can see him developing before our eyes. He finished 11th overall in Passer Rating. That's better than the following: Chad Pennington, Jake Delhomme, Steve McNair, David Carr, David Garrard, Jon Kitna, Eli Manning, Matt Hasselbeck, Michael Vick, Ben Roethlisberger, Alex Smith, Matt Leinart, Rex Grossman, Brett Favre, Charlie Frye, Brad Johnson, Jake Plummer, Joey Harrington, and Vince Young. That 11th Ranking includes above him Damon Huard and Tony Romo who both played shortened seasons (9 games and 10 games respectively) where they peaked one week(against scrubs) and crashed the next(against a tough team). amongst the QBs last year who played all 16 games he was 7th in the league in Passer Rating. In his FREAKIN' SOPHMORE YEAR! (wow that pumped me up...heh heh)

Al13
03-22-2007, 07:27 PM
Im willing to bet money on if we ask you after culpepper gets cut if he gets cut youll change your tune completly. after that it will be all these excuses for why he failed and how cleo lemon is going to be the next joe montana. we just dont know it yet because were bills fans and what we see for the future is always wrong i have news for you we are not seeing into the feature we are seeing Right now open your eyes and realize that with evey minute the dolphins fo is running itself more and more into the ground .

it would be a shame if daunte indeed would get the axe, after his freakin injury he deserved better than like a handfull of games to prove his worth and i really hope he gets his knee ready to play and another year to prove himself the 2nd rounder we invested in him should be worth it

gr8slayer
03-22-2007, 07:34 PM
Dude when the Dolphins don't even want you you have to know your career is over.

Al13
03-22-2007, 07:39 PM
Dude when the Dolphins don't even want you you have to know your career is over.

but its all speculation at this point, i donīt know if its really a bad thing if miami wants to sign trent green, they want to sign him for the vet minimum apparently and that to me still means daunte is the man, i havenīt read a bad word about daunte from the miami coaching staff since the changes have been made, actually cameron is praising daunte for his work ethic at this point

feelthepain
03-22-2007, 09:22 PM
but its all speculation at this point, i don´t know if its really a bad thing if miami wants to sign trent green, they want to sign him for the vet minimum apparently and that to me still means daunte is the man, i haven´t read a bad word about daunte from the miami coaching staff since the changes have been made, actually cameron is praising daunte for his work ethic at this point

Oh just stop it, can't you see the Bill fans salivating over the thought of the release of Daunte?? Why would you want to wake up the cluless?? According to Bill fans, Daunte's washed up and sucks, but they sure do want to see him out of Miami pretty bad.

As usual, Bill fans don't know if they're coming or going they just like hearing the smaking noise their gums make when yapping unfounded nonsense.

tat2dmike77
03-22-2007, 09:28 PM
Seriously.

Culpepper over Brees?

Gregg williams over John Fox comes to mind as well

gr8slayer
03-22-2007, 11:04 PM
Gregg williams over John Fox comes to mind as well
And now John Fox is on the hot seat and may lose his job next season.

lightningbolt444
03-22-2007, 11:40 PM
Next year, there needs to be "Longest Sentence Award" for the Billszone Awards.

Also, is this Skooby's rich friend possibly and or relative?

nah im not a friend of skoobys and im just a normal working guy not rich or poor

mysticsoto
03-23-2007, 10:13 AM
The Dolphins are Carr shopping. The club's brain trust spent part of Thursday speaking with the Texans about quarterback David Carr and investigating all aspects of a possible trade.

-- Miami Herald

Historian
03-24-2007, 03:59 AM
Why don't they just dissolve that franchise?

!Papacrunk!
03-24-2007, 06:50 AM
Why don't they just dissolve that franchise?

If they did, what would Bills fans really have to talk about then? Anymore it seems like everything the Bills does is mostly towards beating the Dolphins as opposed to winning anything else, it's almost a strange fascination. It's why I post here a lot, to observe this odd behavior, lol.
j/k